Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 3. (Read 10278 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The project seems quite promising!
Extraordinary logo, a rather interesting design, in right mind results!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Good afternoon. Etherdelta experience hard times now, it’s in the middle of a scandal. Maybe you should find another exchanger?
We’re looking for alternative exchanger actively. At the moment we recommend everyone to use KKCoin.   
Activity: 308
Which users can organize paid surveys on Votes platform?
VOTES
Good afternoon. Your Simpoll service keeps working. Doesn’t it create additional competition for Votes?   
No, especially given the fact that Simpoll, unlike Votes, doesn’t use blockchain technology. Investors shouldn’t worry about it.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. Etherdelta experience hard times now, it’s in the middle of a scandal. Maybe you should find another exchanger?
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. Your Simpoll service keeps working. Doesn’t it create additional competition for Votes?   
VOTES
How many Votes tokens should i earn on the platform in order to be able to withdraw them to my wallet?   
The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 tokens. This is specified clearly in the list of the rules of the platform.
Activity: 154
How many points do i get if i complete one paid survey on Votes platform?  
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Hopefully this is a solid project to become a real good project and platfor can do a good job of marketing and growth project attention. Good luck.
I saw information that the module will be available to each user. What tools will this module include?
Activity: 158
Hopefully this is a solid project to become a real good project and platfor can do a good job of marketing and growth project attention. Good luck.
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
Hopefully this is a solid project to become a real good project and platfor can do a good job of marketing and growth project attention.
VOTES
How much time do Votes platform’s users have to complete one paid survey
As a rule, the time of completion of one survey isnt limited, but paid surveys are finished fast, so you shouldn’t delay completing them.
Activity: 122
How many Votes tokens should i earn on the platform in order to be able to withdraw them to my wallet?   
Activity: 4
VOTES
I havent received invitations to participate in paid surveys for several days already.. How can i check whether my account is banned or not?

It’s a normal situation for the early stages of development of the platform. If your account was banned, you would receive a notification about it.
VOTES
I havent received invitations to participate in paid surveys for several days already.. How can i check whether my account is banned or not?

It’s a normal situation for the early stages of development of the platform. If your account was banned, you would receive a notification about it.
Activity: 126
How much time do Votes platform’s users have to complete one paid survey
VOTES
Does Votes desktop app via which you can complete surveys exist?     
No. We believe that it decreases the level of personal mobility of the users ‘cause it’s much easier to complete a survey via the web version
Activity: 152
VOTES
Why may my account get banned in Votes service?
The list of possible reasons of getting banned is on the official site of the product in the F.A.Q. sector.
Pages:
Jump to: