Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 4. (Read 10248 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Does Votes desktop app via which you can complete surveys exist?     
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
What will happen if i don’t fill in the questionnaire of respondent when signing up for the project?   
You will receive invitations to undergo surveys much rarely, so you will miss considerable part of possible income.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Why may my account get banned in Votes service?
VOTES
How often will new paid surveys appear on Votes platform?
It depends not on the platform’s representatives, but on people and companies holding the surveys and on your demographic group.
Activity: 116
What will happen if i don’t fill in the questionnaire of respondent when signing up for the project?   
Activity: 98
U really wonder that How much will it be possible to earn on Votes participating in the votes and surveys?
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

Even Blockchain amateurs know that Blockchain can be used for almost any thing, here is another way we can utilize Blockchain technology. The VOTES project. This is a global platform that provide all the amenities needed for taking digital votes at every level. It makes use of Blockchain technology as well as smart contracts. Using the VOTES platform you will enjoy transparency, and democracy.
With the use of Blockchain technology, scammers will find it impossible to falsify the result of votes taken.
VOTES
Is it possible to adjust notifications about appearance of new paid surveys on Votes platform? 
You will receive notifications about all the paid surveys which you can take part in, so you don’t need any additional settings.
Activity: 25
How often will new paid surveys appear on Votes platform?
VOTES
I have seen a mention of some “respondents” on the site for several time. What will be their role on the Votes platform?
Respondents play a decisive role in development of the platform because they complete surveys and can get tokens for this.
Activity: 39
Is it possible to adjust notifications about appearance of new paid surveys on Votes platform? 
VOTES
Why do i have to will in a questionnaire of a respondent when i’m signing up for Votes platform?   
In order to let the survey organizers to choose the users according to the criteria that they have. In addition, this will increase your chances to get invitation to participate in paid surveys significantly.
Activity: 289
When you become an interviewee, do you have to provide a questionnaire that you can fill out to get the rewards you deserve?
Activity: 84
I have seen a mention of some “respondents” on the site for several time. What will be their role on the Votes platform?
VOTES
Why do i have to will in a questionnaire of a respondent when i’m signing up for Votes platform?   
If you have a right to sign up for the platform, then you have a right to participate in surveys.
Activity: 93
VOTES
I sign up as survey organizer on the platform, will i be able to take part in paid surveys of other users on Votes?
At the current stage you need to different accounts for this, but we’re working on option of quick switch between two modes.
Activity: 84
Hello. Tell me pls, can US and Chinese citizens get tokens earned by participating in the surbeys on Votes platform?
VOTES
What happens if the organizer of the survey doesn’t have enough funds on the account balance to pay respondents?
The presence of the sum that is necessary is the obligatory condition to hold a survey, so you shouldn’t worry about it.   
Activity: 78
I sign up as survey organizer on the platform, will i be able to take part in paid surveys of other users on Votes?
Pages:
Jump to: