Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 40. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
It is interesting why the growth of the whisky market is so huge today ...

I'm researching this right now. The document Lesse send above shows that there was 27.29% volume up and 46.17% value up in h1 2018 in comparison with h1 2017.

Is it about the whiskeys I can find in the local store?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

I'm researching this right now. The document Lesse send above shows that there was 27.29% volume up and 46.17% value up in h1 2018 in comparison with h1 2017.
Activity: 97
hi team, hi chat! found this project on the web. your idea looks curious, haven't seen anything like that in a while.
Activity: 5
I like to drink whisky from time to time...so i am interested.
But i dont understand whats the benefit of using blockchain for this project?

Hi, just to pick this up. One advantage of the blockchain is that we are not subject to the same regulatory requirements as a traditional investment fund. This really gives us an elementary cost advantage. In addition, we also dispense with management fees or the like, which are based on the success of the portfolio. But above all we make the asset whisky even more liquid than it is anyway Wink
I hope so! I don't want to promise anything I can't keep, but so far it looks very good! Shocked

My friend yesterday told me about this really uncommon idea converted to an interesting ICO project.
Is he right thinking that this project will definitely be successful?
Hello all. You have a pretty interesting discussion right there. Is it possible that WHY can rectify the mistakes of the past in understanding the money concept? Roll Eyes

Few people believed in Bitcoin but..
Activity: 126

My friend yesterday told me about this really uncommon idea converted to an interesting ICO project.

With the right positioning they are having all the powers to succeed.

I'm curious to see what happens.

Since the crypto currency is concerned, and the new wave of "Freigeld" money is coming, it is better to look back in history and understand the concept of money based on the fundamental asset.

What do you mean by "fundamental asset"?

Back in the past, I talk about money supported by standards. One of them is the famous "Golden Standard" that helped governments control money flow. Unfortunately, one day the amount of money became too much and it was the time to decline standard.

You are jumping to conclusions a bit, but the words you say impress. Interesting if the team follows the same view.

With the right positioning they are having all the powers to succeed.
Hello all. You have a pretty interesting discussion right there. Is it possible that WHY can rectify the mistakes of the past in understanding the money concept? Roll Eyes

Since the crypto currency is concerned, and the new wave of "Freigeld" money is coming, it is better to look back in history and understand the concept of money based on the fundamental asset.

Back in the past, I talk about money supported by standards. One of them is the famous "Golden Standard" that helped governments control money flow. Unfortunately, one day the amount of money became too much and it was the time to decline standard.

Hello 2012,

thank you for your Feedback. Have a look here:
https://gitlab.com/whisky-token/whisky-token

Here you will find our mvp which has already been externally tested and is fully functional. We have taken the concept of an asset-backed token to a new level, making it particularly interesting for investors, especially through the buy-back mechanism. If you have any questions, please let me know.

In addition, whisky is not just any asset, check out the following link:
https://www.rarewhisky101.com/application/files/5515/3382/2467/FINAL_2MB_RW101_InterimReport_2018.pdf

It would be better to see MVP before head toward token sale that idea is looking quite confusing and useless. I don't understand why people are getting involve in this project even there is no attractive portfolio of team members.

Buy-back mechanism seemed to become the real standard in the nearest future. Great work with making it today's truth.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
happy to see new project with new concept!

Yeah, the concept is so much different from what we have seen yet. WHISKYTOKEN is not just another p2p platform or a token that can be used with no purpose. It is a real trading element. Great work by whisky team!  Smiley

this year have a lot of project to copy code and create new coin for p2p money transfer.

whisky team have good to make whiskytoken to use for whisky.

PS.whisky team have plan for bounty campaign?
Hello 2012,

thank you for your Feedback. Have a look here:
https://gitlab.com/whisky-token/whisky-token

Here you will find our mvp which has already been externally tested and is fully functional. We have taken the concept of an asset-backed token to a new level, making it particularly interesting for investors, especially through the buy-back mechanism. If you have any questions, please let me know.

In addition, whisky is not just any asset, check out the following link:
https://www.rarewhisky101.com/application/files/5515/3382/2467/FINAL_2MB_RW101_InterimReport_2018.pdf

It would be better to see MVP before head toward token sale that idea is looking quite confusing and useless. I don't understand why people are getting involve in this project even there is no attractive portfolio of team members.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: