Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 9. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Hey. Tell me when these coins will be received by users and is there any news regarding listing on exchanges.
I didn’t see news about listing, it’s too early to talk about this, first you need to determine which exchanges are planning to send tokens
But still, I would like to be sure that I can sell these tokens. Then I am ready to take part ...
Activity: 196
What are the conditions for obtaining these tokens. Can you tell me? I would like to understand how safe it is.
You do not risk anything, you just need to invest in Waves, and coins WVSX you get for free.

Very interesting system, how is the date assigned to the fork?

All WAVES holders will receive free WVSX after the hard fork on January 17, 2019. You will get  5 WVSX for each WAVES you hold in your personal wallet.
Activity: 182
Hey. Tell me when these coins will be received by users and is there any news regarding listing on exchanges.
I didn’t see news about listing, it’s too early to talk about this, first you need to determine which exchanges are planning to send tokens
Activity: 183
Activity: 179
As I understand it, the command has only telegram communication? or are there more social networks
Of course the project has an official Twitter https://twitter.com/wavesx_platform

The more social networks, the faster the project will develop, the range of information will be expanded
Activity: 224
As I understand it, the command has only telegram communication? or are there more social networks
Of course the project has an official Twitter https://twitter.com/wavesx_platform
Activity: 159
.............. How is it better than the standard one and what advantages does it bring to society?

really unknown for me ;
if anybody can explain with arguments ?
Yes, it is not clear to me. The token must have advantages in order to interest users.
Activity: 196
Where you can read about the benefits of the token. How is it better than the standard one and what advantages does it bring to society? I would like to understand that the price will not fall after exiting the exchanges.
The most important advantages of the future platform are the speed of transactions and low system fees.

True, although now many projects are striving for this, to make the minimum delay in the transfer of finances, but in this nuance the main security
I think all the same to take part get their tokens. Do you already know when they will be credited to my wallet?
Tokens seem to be credited automatically if you have made an investment
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
.............. How is it better than the standard one and what advantages does it bring to society?

really unknown for me ;
if anybody can explain with arguments ?
Activity: 210
The site looks pretty not bad. I probably support the project. I would like to still get tokens, but you just need to be sure that it is safe.
The site was done well, yes, but the more important point is that it can fully realize itself in the future.
Activity: 271
Where you can read about the benefits of the token. How is it better than the standard one and what advantages does it bring to society? I would like to understand that the price will not fall after exiting the exchanges.
The most important advantages of the future platform are the speed of transactions and low system fees.

True, although now many projects are striving for this, to make the minimum delay in the transfer of finances, but in this nuance the main security
I think all the same to take part get their tokens. Do you already know when they will be credited to my wallet?

Activity: 251
The site looks pretty not bad. I probably support the project. I would like to still get tokens, but you just need to be sure that it is safe.
Well, some wrote that in metamask it would be safe. I would still like to be able to get these tokens for free.
Activity: 144
Activity: 336
Activity: 364
The fork is scheduled at 17 January 2019 later, so we are not seeing anything right now. But, remember something happened with ETCV project.
they took our money when they launched their web wallet by giving us a phishing web wallet. Based on that alone, we need understand the risk that we will get when join that kind or this kind of project.

IF you are holding or using an extension in your browser, it would be better for you to shut it off first before clicking any link that they will provide to us later on.
of course, do that if you think this project is worth something. But personally, I do not recommend you to get involved to this project again.
the probability for it to go scam is 99%

So eventually what was said by majority of members of this forum about ETCV has turned out to be true, some people already pointed out all the red flag about that project and could be a possible scam, still most people never yield the warning,
Same thing applies to this project because of similarities that have been pointed out by some members, i hope people will use ETCV case a lesson to know how to be careful here.

As for me , you put the project in the frames . That's not correct. There were hundreds of scam projects that looked like ETH ICO or Dash ICO and so on. And after those scams you don't invest in masternode projects? This project has good potential and I don't understand such critic. Developers said that their product will be ready soon. Time will show
we just see the right time will indeed really occur as discussed, we have not been able to speak negatively about this project because there is no detailed clarity
Well, this is logical, to talk negatively about this project now makes no sense, because this is still the very beginning, and the blockchain here would actually be needed, safety first and foremost
Well, at least you need to study this project and wait for the development. I think that the team should show something really worthwhile to attract public attention.
The fork is scheduled at 17 January 2019 later, so we are not seeing anything right now. But, remember something happened with ETCV project.
they took our money when they launched their web wallet by giving us a phishing web wallet. Based on that alone, we need understand the risk that we will get when join that kind or this kind of project.

IF you are holding or using an extension in your browser, it would be better for you to shut it off first before clicking any link that they will provide to us later on.
of course, do that if you think this project is worth something. But personally, I do not recommend you to get involved to this project again.
the probability for it to go scam is 99%

So eventually what was said by majority of members of this forum about ETCV has turned out to be true, some people already pointed out all the red flag about that project and could be a possible scam, still most people never yield the warning,
Same thing applies to this project because of similarities that have been pointed out by some members, i hope people will use ETCV case a lesson to know how to be careful here.

As for me , you put the project in the frames . That's not correct. There were hundreds of scam projects that looked like ETH ICO or Dash ICO and so on. And after those scams you don't invest in masternode projects? This project has good potential and I don't understand such critic. Developers said that their product will be ready soon. Time will show
we just see the right time will indeed really occur as discussed, we have not been able to speak negatively about this project because there is no detailed clarity
Well, this is logical, to talk negatively about this project now makes no sense, because this is still the very beginning, and the blockchain here would actually be needed, safety first and foremost
Activity: 179
On the Bitcoin platform, too, there is no information about the team, but it did not stop to become popular.
Well, guys, you have set your sights on the glory of Bitcoin ... No, of course I would be happy for this Waves X project to become equally famous and popular ... but the chances are very small.

They should give a unique advantage over the current waves platform.
Else, this will be another derivative of a known platform that might be another casualty of a pump and dump very soon.
I know, it's too early to tell. But the dev team should know that it's in the horizon. I hope they have real plans on this one.
Well, we'll see. I will follow the work of the team. I wonder why they decided to give 5: 1? It's too much.
I agree a lot, maybe it’s a marketing move to attract as many people as possible to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: