Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 10. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
And on which exchanges in general does the team want to promote and pass its token in the future? maybe someone owns such information
An interesting project. I would like to know when these tokens will be on exchanges? Already have information about this?
I think about it too early to talk. It will be necessary to see what the team will show.
It is necessary to understand that the project wants to get to what stock exchanges, and from this it is necessary to begin, but for the time being it is too early to talk about it
Activity: 238
~snip~

Absolutely it has something to do with ETCV, just look at the way they answered every question. Plus they were not very active on their Telegram channel, just like ETCV did on their Telegram channel.
do not forget the fact that they have the same template as ETCV, even though some member were complaining about it. Until now, we have yet to see them making any change.
stay away from this project!

Yup. indeed I only followed the bounty but only a few days because I saw from their page the oddity happened. starting from the design, then they have included their wallet images on google play / apple but the fact is not there yet, then the roadmap
Well, maybe the project is real, you should not draw hasty conclusions either, you still need a little more time
Activity: 110
What are the conditions for obtaining these tokens. Can you tell me? I would like to understand how safe it is.
You do not risk anything, you just need to invest in Waves, and coins WVSX you get for free.

On contrary, you are risking your own Waves because this project will steal your fund from your wallet by giving you a phishing web wallet. Did you know what happens with those participants who participated in ETCV airdrop before? more than 10.000 ETH was collected from their participant.
and now you are saying, we are not risking anything participating in this kind of airdrop again?
But after all, in the future we will find out the whole truth, in any case there are those people who invest without any problems, as for me it is too early to make such conclusions, but this is my opinion
Activity: 196
What are the conditions for obtaining these tokens. Can you tell me? I would like to understand how safe it is.
You do not risk anything, you just need to invest in Waves, and coins WVSX you get for free.

Why is there no risk? If we invest, as I understand the token is not yet on the exchange, but only after a while it will get there
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

On contrary, you are risking your own Waves because this project will steal your fund from your wallet by giving you a phishing web wallet. Did you know what happens with those participants who participated in ETCV airdrop before? more than 10.000 ETH was collected from their participant.
and now you are saying, we are not risking anything participating in this kind of airdrop again?
Activity: 238

Very interesting system, how is the date assigned to the fork?
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 756
~snip~

Absolutely it has something to do with ETCV, just look at the way they answered every question. Plus they were not very active on their Telegram channel, just like ETCV did on their Telegram channel.
do not forget the fact that they have the same template as ETCV, even though some member were complaining about it. Until now, we have yet to see them making any change.

Yup. indeed I only followed the bounty but only a few days because I saw from their page the oddity happened. starting from the design, then they have included their wallet images on google play / apple but the fact is not there yet, then the roadmap
~snip~

An interesting project. I would like to know when these tokens will be on exchanges? Already have information about this?

Stop shilling this shit
Perhaps there will be global updates coming soon? Maybe we just need to wait.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
~snip~

Stop shilling this shit
Activity: 191
I think about it too early to talk. It will be necessary to see what the team will show.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
I am 100% sure that this is one team of scammers ETCV project. Will not be here nor any blockchain,don't wait here for the super development.

After the fork, you will be able to access your personal wallet here on our official website. Your new WVSX coins will appear there. From that moment on, you will be able to transfer them freely.

Does it remind you of anything?I remind you, you will be asked to enter a secret phrase from your wallet. To get coins WVSX

Exactly the same system uses the metamask wallet, it is generally the right solution so that even if the wallet is hacked the tokens will not get
Well, if I am sure that it is safe, I will definitely take part in such a fork. It will be possible to get some tokens.
I'm going to read now what these guys are proposing is perhaps a project and worth the attention. As I understand this coin has several advantages. But still it is difficult to say something.
Activity: 183
I am 100% sure that this is one team of scammers ETCV project. Will not be here nor any blockchain,don't wait here for the super development.

After the fork, you will be able to access your personal wallet here on our official website. Your new WVSX coins will appear there. From that moment on, you will be able to transfer them freely.

Does it remind you of anything?I remind you, you will be asked to enter a secret phrase from your wallet. To get coins WVSX

Exactly the same system uses the metamask wallet, it is generally the right solution so that even if the wallet is hacked the tokens will not get
Well, if I am sure that it is safe, I will definitely take part in such a fork. It will be possible to get some tokens.
Activity: 210

I think everyone who does this should understand that these are risks. And also at this you can make good money let everyone decide for themselves
That's right, no one forces you to invest here, because in any project there is a chance when it will not enter the market

Activity: 159
where can I download the wallet? Are there any exchanges that support this fork?
Activity: 271

I think everyone who does this should understand that these are risks. And also at this you can make good money let everyone decide for themselves
Activity: 756
Beware guys, i think this project is scam. I think this bm same us like etcv bm

See roadmap Q1 and Q4

when i ask about the roadmap and CM ask like this

Is it true? Always CM like that?
Pages:
Jump to: