Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 7. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
What makes Waves X platform special? Why do you think it will be a direct competitor to the official Waves platform?

As I understand it, it is more modern and has a number of advantages over the usual platform.
Let's see how it will look in practice. The main thing that the team was able to realize what it promises.
I also like the idea of the project, but it is very difficult to implement it from the technical part.

You can implement it, the main thing is that the project is real and other people do not have any questions.
Activity: 182
What makes Waves X platform special? Why do you think it will be a direct competitor to the official Waves platform?

As I understand it, it is more modern and has a number of advantages over the usual platform.
Let's see how it will look in practice. The main thing that the team was able to realize what it promises.
With the modern market it is very difficult to fully implement your plans to the end, the investment is much less than before
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
The project looks interesting. I would like to get tokens and I think this will be as secure as possible. Already have announcements about the exchanges?
Activity: 196

I also like the idea of the project, but it is very difficult to implement it from the technical part.
Activity: 350

Activity: 183

Activity: 196

All WAVES holders will receive free WVSX after the hard fork on January 17, 2019. You will get  5 WVSX for each WAVES you hold in your personal wallet.

But where we must hold Waves? Snapshot will be made from Waves wallet? We do not need to import private key etc for getting airdrop? And where is your coin will be trading?
People wrote that if you use metamask it will be as safe as possible. Token is essentially interesting and I intend to take part in this.
Well, here everyone makes a decision for himself. You can explore the topic and draw conclusions for yourself. I just want to understand when these coins will appear on exchanges.

these scams  are targeting unsuspecting noobs, not veterans- this is not a fair assessment
This is essentially sad. Since beginners will lose their money and will be disappointed in the cryptocurrency market. I hope you are wrong and the developers will not do that.
In the end, the result will be visible, how much they invest in the project - no one knows, but I hope that everything will be fine
Activity: 224
Activity: 182
Where you can read more about this token. I would like to understand if he has any public benefit or technical solutions, or is this only a speculative component?
I think that the entire cryptocurrency market is connected with speculation, and the Waves x project is not an exception to the rules.
Activity: 159
Where you can read more about this token. I would like to understand if he has any public benefit or technical solutions, or is this only a speculative component?
Activity: 271

All WAVES holders will receive free WVSX after the hard fork on January 17, 2019. You will get  5 WVSX for each WAVES you hold in your personal wallet.

But where we must hold Waves? Snapshot will be made from Waves wallet? We do not need to import private key etc for getting airdrop? And where is your coin will be trading?
People wrote that if you use metamask it will be as safe as possible. Token is essentially interesting and I intend to take part in this.
Well, here everyone makes a decision for himself. You can explore the topic and draw conclusions for yourself. I just want to understand when these coins will appear on exchanges.

these scams  are targeting unsuspecting noobs, not veterans- this is not a fair assessment
This is essentially sad. Since beginners will lose their money and will be disappointed in the cryptocurrency market. I hope you are wrong and the developers will not do that.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Activity: 251

Activity: 144

Activity: 364
Same group of shill accounts too:

Phileste, Loxness, NedStrex, AdamNelson, Kirand, Eyneloisel, etc, etc.

DEFINITE SCAM - STAY AWAY!!!!!!

And Tamandrac.....

in effect, Eyneloisel posts on waves-x, ETCV, but also effmining...
same team looking organized..
Can you get these tokens without transferring your personal keys?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 336
What are the conditions for obtaining these tokens. Can you tell me? I would like to understand how safe it is.
You do not risk anything, you just need to invest in Waves, and coins WVSX you get for free.

Very interesting system, how is the date assigned to the fork?

All WAVES holders will receive free WVSX after the hard fork on January 17, 2019. You will get  5 WVSX for each WAVES you hold in your personal wallet.
This is a good opportunity, and is it already known when these tokens will be added for exchanges?
Activity: 379
Merit: 41
I'm interested in the project from the miner's side. Will it be more profitable for me to mine WVSX than other coins?

I also care about this detail, how profitable is mining wvsx tokens?

Thanks to the innovative hybrid PoS-PoW consensus protocol, you can earn a high and stable revenue regardless of your hardware type.
I think we should test this coin.

same team apparently.
Activity: 238
I'm interested in the project from the miner's side. Will it be more profitable for me to mine WVSX than other coins?

Thanks to the innovative hybrid PoS-PoW consensus protocol, you can earn a high and stable revenue regardless of your hardware type.
I think we should test this coin.
Activity: 350

Pages:
Jump to: