Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 2. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I want to understand and understand what technology is behind the Waves x platform ? What new does this platform offer?
Activity: 224
I'm still waiting for the payment of tokens to my wallet, although I have not really invested much for the test, but let's see what happens next
You buyers are the tokens of the project? What is the price of 1 WVSX?

This information is available on the project website. Consider the risks when investing.
Activity: 182
I'm still waiting for the payment of tokens to my wallet, although I have not really invested much for the test, but let's see what happens next
You buyers are the tokens of the project? What is the price of 1 WVSX?
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

This is the best example so many bots are in action into this thread like that. He invested in this project and now waiting to receive his tokens even don't know about the idea of this platform.
Activity: 60
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
90% here are posting from Bots - i repeat - it is proven scam

damn scam shills ..

SCAM

Hey. when tokens will be on exchanges and when will these tokens be on wallets?
I do not know yet whether it will be at all, but it remains only to wait.
The project is developing slowly, now we need to wait for positive news.

Yes, yesterday there should still be tokens in people on wallets, we will wait for the announcement, whether someone received them, I wonder
News is, by obtaining a token? I specially bought 100 Waves to get free WVSX.

Let me know how tokens will go to your wallet.
Activity: 238

Yes, yesterday there should still be tokens in people on wallets, we will wait for the announcement, whether someone received them, I wonder
News is, by obtaining a token? I specially bought 100 Waves to get free WVSX.
Activity: 224

probably you have to wait a long time, hence airdrop was not done on 17th of january 2019.
We hope that this issue will not be resolved for a long time, just people here do not like to wait for payment beyond the deadlines.
Activity: 83

Activity: 110
I am also interested in the question of what exchanges are planned to add WVSX tokens?

The list of exchanges has not been made public yet, but it seems to me that this is not the most important thing now.

As for me, the main thing is that people get their tokens to the wallet Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2961
Merit: 1245
90% here are posting from Bots - i repeat - it is proven scam
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

probably you have to wait a long time, hence airdrop was not done on 17th of january 2019.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
The most important thing is that the Waves X project is unnecessary to invest, you are given coins for free, this fact is worth noting.

Of course, you are given coins for free, but you have to give them the seed words of a wallet that existed BEFORE THE FORK to claim this FORK. This wallet also has to be holding WAVES for you to receive this fork, so technically, it's not as free as you make it seem because we'll have to acquire waves somehow first. And as soon as you give them your seed word, bye bye WAVES.
This fact is worth noting too.

Totally agree with you. Cool It is a pity that many people do not understand this. Greed and stupidity have taken over the world. The thirst for easy money kills people's logical thinking.
Well, it actually negatively affects the entire cryptocurrency market. But I will hope that the developers will not turn out to be scammers and people will get their tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Activity: 350
Looks like these scammers have upped their game a notch by bringing in the bots/threadbumpers to try and get to project under as many eyeballs as possible.
Sad truth is some people will still fall for it... a fool and his money are easily parted though
You are right, there are certain risks. If you think globally, any investment contains certain risks.

And no one knows how much a person risks his money, now on the market more than half of the projects simply do not live to the end
50% is too positive statistics, I think this figure is 90%.
 Grin Grin
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
Hey. Well, were the coins credited or not? What happened?

NOT
Activity: 140
I am also interested in the question of what exchanges are planned to add WVSX tokens?

The list of exchanges has not been made public yet, but it seems to me that this is not the most important thing now.
Activity: 191
The most important thing is that the Waves X project is unnecessary to invest, you are given coins for free, this fact is worth noting.

Of course, you are given coins for free, but you have to give them the seed words of a wallet that existed BEFORE THE FORK to claim this FORK. This wallet also has to be holding WAVES for you to receive this fork, so technically, it's not as free as you make it seem because we'll have to acquire waves somehow first. And as soon as you give them your seed word, bye bye WAVES.
This fact is worth noting too.

Totally agree with you. Cool It is a pity that many people do not understand this. Greed and stupidity have taken over the world. The thirst for easy money kills people's logical thinking.
Well, it actually negatively affects the entire cryptocurrency market. But I will hope that the developers will not turn out to be scammers and people will get their tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: