Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 5. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Guys, can I get the exact date the fork is scheduled for Waves X?

The fork is scheduled for January 17, actually for today.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Guys, can I get the exact date the fork is scheduled for Waves X?
Activity: 191
How can I get these tokens without transferring my personal keys?
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
anyway there has not been any airdrop
they just want you to connect to their site and give your seed to be able to rob its content
it doesn't look good. But in any case, it will happen today. So let's see how it will work.
Yes, in fact, there are several hours left and tokens must be credited. so we will wait and see what happens.
Activity: 350
they just want you to connect to their site and give your seed to be able to rob its content
it doesn't look good. But in any case, it will happen today. So let's see how it will work.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
Activity: 183

Sadly And I just wanted to take part. but now probably will not. Let's see what will happen
I can't understand what the risk is? You invest in Waves and get WVSX coins for free. Maybe I do not understand?

are you one of their shills or really this naive?

THEY ARE TRYING TO LURE NOOBS INTO SUBMITTING THEIR WAVES PASSPHRASE YOU IDIOT!!!!
It is really a pity that now there are so many innocent users and if this project turns out to be a fraud, then these people can leave the crypto market forever
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

Sadly And I just wanted to take part. but now probably will not. Let's see what will happen
I can't understand what the risk is? You invest in Waves and get WVSX coins for free. Maybe I do not understand?

are you one of their shills or really this naive?

THEY ARE TRYING TO LURE NOOBS INTO SUBMITTING THEIR WAVES PASSPHRASE YOU IDIOT!!!!
Activity: 159
The project looks pretty strange. And I think that he will be able to go on exchanges and after that it will be possible to draw conclusions.
Activity: 196

Activity: 271

these scams  are targeting unsuspecting noobs

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

these scams  are targeting unsuspecting noobs
Activity: 251
It is sad. I think users should study projects more carefully before making a decision.
But then everyone decides for himself whether he needs it or not. In any case, the tokens can be purchased on exchanges.
Activity: 144
A very interesting project, on which exchange will you listen?
As people know that this is a big step in digital currencies throughout the world.
So for the above reasons I will look forward to the development.
I would also be very interested when listing on exchanges? All the same, it is very important to understand that I can sell these tokens.
Let's see what happens in a few months, the development trend of this project will be clear.
Activity: 364
As people know that this is a big step in digital currencies throughout the world.
I would also be very interested when listing on exchanges? All the same, it is very important to understand that I can sell these tokens.
Activity: 132
Activity: 336
the WavesX site is still online, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR WAVES SEED ON THERE!
this will be another drama in the next days
Thanks for the information. Now I will study the project in more detail.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I want to understand what technology is behind the Waves X platform ?

In fact, nothing new in the plans of the guys to surpass the platform WAVES transaction speed, as they want to make a very low transaction fees.

What is the point of creating a platform if it does not bring new technologies?

To create better conditions related to transactions, speed and cheapness.
Pages:
Jump to: