Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 6. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I want to understand what technology is behind the Waves X platform ?

In fact, nothing new in the plans of the guys to surpass the platform WAVES transaction speed, as they want to make a very low transaction fees.

What is the point of creating a platform if it does not bring new technologies?
Activity: 966
Merit: 140
the WavesX site is still online, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR WAVES SEED ON THERE!
this will be another drama in the next days
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Shots fired. The scam is on. Let the parting of fools from their funds begin.
Nice thing these guys have moved from fake ICOs to fake forks now. The number of forks was starting to get extremely ridiculous. With these guys prowling the industry now, folks are gonna start taking long and hard looks at forks now.
Btw, got tissues and very nice "told ya"s waiting on this end
Activity: 224

In fact, nothing new in the plans of the guys to surpass the platform WAVES transaction speed, as they want to make a very low transaction fees.
Activity: 238
Activity: 179
Looks like these scammers have upped their game a notch by bringing in the bots/threadbumpers to try and get to project under as many eyeballs as possible.
Sad truth is some people will still fall for it... a fool and his money are easily parted though
You are right, there are certain risks. If you think globally, any investment contains certain risks.

And no one knows how much a person risks his money, now on the market more than half of the projects simply do not live to the end
Yeah, invested all the money, and then the project burst like a bubble along with your investment. Grin
An investment is different from a scam, bozo. An investment may fail to realize its vision and go burst, hence the risk. A scam on the other hand has no other intention that to exit with your funds. Of course you may argue that this is free, it's just a fork. But when the fork mimics the MO of another scam (nobody knows the team and they don't seem to be bothered with addressing concerns), you have a recipe for disaster. However, feel free to give them the seed phrase to you waves wallet when they come asking for it... unless you're in on the jig already  Cool
I don’t think that every second is making investments, no one is forcing anyone, you can just watch what is happening Smiley
Looks like these scammers have upped their game a notch by bringing in the bots/threadbumpers to try and get to project under as many eyeballs as possible.
Sad truth is some people will still fall for it... a fool and his money are easily parted though
You are right, there are certain risks. If you think globally, any investment contains certain risks.

And no one knows how much a person risks his money, now on the market more than half of the projects simply do not live to the end
Yeah, invested all the money, and then the project burst like a bubble along with your investment. Grin
An investment is different from a scam, bozo. An investment may fail to realize its vision and go burst, hence the risk. A scam on the other hand has no other intention that to exit with your funds. Of course you may argue that this is free, it's just a fork. But when the fork mimics the MO of another scam (nobody knows the team and they don't seem to be bothered with addressing concerns), you have a recipe for disaster. However, feel free to give them the seed phrase to you waves wallet when they come asking for it... unless you're in on the jig already  Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
The project looks interesting. I would like to get tokens and I think this will be as secure as possible. Already have announcements about the exchanges?
so far, there is no information about the listing of WVSX tokens, but I am also waiting for news about this.

If not, then it will be soon, but yobit is always in priority, although a lot about the stock exchange is said to be bad, but I don’t know, I haven’t used it personally
At one time, there was a post on the forum that this exchange did not pay money to people, but after a while the post that they were being recruited to the team solved the problem promptly
What kind of exchange are we talking about? You confused me.
Activity: 83
The project looks interesting. I would like to get tokens and I think this will be as secure as possible. Already have announcements about the exchanges?
so far, there is no information about the listing of WVSX tokens, but I am also waiting for news about this.

If not, then it will be soon, but yobit is always in priority, although a lot about the stock exchange is said to be bad, but I don’t know, I haven’t used it personally
At one time, there was a post on the forum that this exchange did not pay money to people, but after a while the post that they were being recruited to the team solved the problem promptly
Activity: 126

Activity: 224

Activity: 350
But you can't talk people out of investing here, everyone makes their own choices. Smiley
Activity: 140

In any case, the fork tomorrow and those who want to get these tokens should have this in mind.
There are several options, but it is best to just invest in WAVES, thus get WVSX for free.
Activity: 191

In any case, the fork tomorrow and those who want to get these tokens should have this in mind.

All WAVES holders will receive free WVSX after the hard fork on January 17, 2019. You will get  5 WVSX for each WAVES you hold in your personal wallet.

But where we must hold Waves? Snapshot will be made from Waves wallet? We do not need to import private key etc for getting airdrop? And where is your coin will be trading?
People wrote that if you use metamask it will be as safe as possible. Token is essentially interesting and I intend to take part in this.
Well, here everyone makes a decision for himself. You can explore the topic and draw conclusions for yourself. I just want to understand when these coins will appear on exchanges.
It’s not soon on the stock exchanges, if I’m not mistaken, there hasn’t been an announcement yet, and even here every person will decide for himself whether he needs a project and should invest here.
Pages:
Jump to: