Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WVSX] Waves X - Snapshot of Waves 5:1 - page 3. (Read 24203 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Hey. when tokens will be on exchanges and when will these tokens be on wallets?
I do not know yet whether it will be at all, but it remains only to wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Hey. when tokens will be on exchanges and when will these tokens be on wallets?
Activity: 183
Hey. What purse will these tokens be credited to?
Activity: 350
Hey. Well, were the coins credited or not? What happened?
Activity: 182
The most important thing is that the Waves X project is unnecessary to invest, you are given coins for free, this fact is worth noting.

Of course, you are given coins for free, but you have to give them the seed words of a wallet that existed BEFORE THE FORK to claim this FORK. This wallet also has to be holding WAVES for you to receive this fork, so technically, it's not as free as you make it seem because we'll have to acquire waves somehow first. And as soon as you give them your seed word, bye bye WAVES.
This fact is worth noting too.

Totally agree with you. Cool It is a pity that many people do not understand this. Greed and stupidity have taken over the world. The thirst for easy money kills people's logical thinking.
People always believe that there is easy money, but everyone understands that this is a myth. Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
The most important thing is that the Waves X project is unnecessary to invest, you are given coins for free, this fact is worth noting.

Of course, you are given coins for free, but you have to give them the seed words of a wallet that existed BEFORE THE FORK to claim this FORK. This wallet also has to be holding WAVES for you to receive this fork, so technically, it's not as free as you make it seem because we'll have to acquire waves somehow first. And as soon as you give them your seed word, bye bye WAVES.

Totally agree with you. Cool It is a pity that many people do not understand this. Greed and stupidity have taken over the world. The thirst for easy money kills people's logical thinking.
It's a crying shame there's no known antidote for either greed or stupidity. On the other hand, doubt these folks who rather prefer to keep deluding themselves. Hence the reason why I rarely have any sympathy for scam victims. Majority are victims of their own greedy makings and experience remains the best teacher, after all, the messenger is always the one that gets shot first.
Activity: 756
Beware guys, i think this project is scam. I think this bm same us like etcv bm

See roadmap Q1 and Q4

when i ask about the roadmap and CM ask like this

Is it true? Always CM like that?

After I saw yesterday's awkwardness, wait ... have to write seeds? Please don't write your seed, because your waves or tokens waves can be lost. You know what seed like private key in ethereum platform.

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

Activity: 110
Fork is the easiest way to scam the community and collect the data of private key and steal their hard earned money. The team is under the shadow so there are so many concerns from the community about the future of this project definitely it looking like another scam.
It will be necessary to learn the project in more detail. But perhaps it is worth listening to your opinion.
listen to only your opinion, I have personal experience caught in a Scam, the best guide is yourself.

Everyone makes their choice, in any project no one forces you to invest, and it has always been so

The argument is good, I agree, I think many users will take advantage of this opportunity, but for now I’ll watch everything Cool
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

Invest in Waves coins, get free WVSX, then sell both coins, where are the risks?

are you able to read what is above on this page ?

Invest in Waves coins, get free WVSX, then sell both coins, where are the risks?

The risk is in the investments themselves, because when people invest in the project with hopes that tokens can then be sold on the exchanges, and whether it will pass the listing itself. In general, one should start with the fact that the cryptocurrency market is one continuous risk.
Activity: 196

Fork is the easiest way to scam the community and collect the data of private key and steal their hard earned money. The team is under the shadow so there are so many concerns from the community about the future of this project definitely it looking like another scam.
It will be necessary to learn the project in more detail. But perhaps it is worth listening to your opinion.
listen to only your opinion, I have personal experience caught in a Scam, the best guide is yourself.

Everyone makes their choice, in any project no one forces you to invest, and it has always been so

This fact cannot be ruled out, I agree, there are risks in any project, but everything will be possible, suddenly the team really wants a normal project.
This fact cannot be ruled out, I agree, there are risks in any project, but everything will be possible, suddenly the team really wants a normal project.
And suddenly, you speak for the team and somehow know that they now want a "NORMAL" project. Based on that illuminating response, we can now agree that team started with an "ABNORMAL" project. Wonder where the "suddenly" came from
Activity: 224

You are right, everyone will decide whether he needs this project and whether the person will trust his secret word from the wallet
Activity: 83

Activity: 224

Activity: 179
To study it in detail, you need more information from the project administration, I hope it will be all later
Pages:
Jump to: