Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.bitpanda.com Buy/Sell ETH/BTC with Visa Mastercard Neteller Skrill - page 31. (Read 96301 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Your payment had to be investigated, thus the delay. Sorry for the bad communication. This should have been communicated to you instantly!

Regards
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I bought bitcoins for 120 € with skrill yesterday. I have bought bitcoins three times before and get the coins instandly. But this time i am waiting nearly 24 hourse and nothing happend. I wrote the support, but dont get an answer. I bought the coins always with the same skrill-account!
You attract with instand processing, but dont do that and dont answer on questions!
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
Hello

I gave my deposit address to someone to send me like $16 worth of BTC, didn't receive them on my wallet (they didn't show up there !)

Waiting your response.

You would need to give us more info about the transaction and your account then. You can send us a ticket to [email protected] or send me a pm and I will see what I find.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Hello

I gave my deposit address to someone to send me like $16 worth of BTC, didn't receive them on my wallet (they didn't show up there !)

Waiting your response.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Entrepreneur
Just want to say Thanks for your platform used it so many times.  Kiss
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
What has happened with the ability to withdraw to PayPal? Option has been unavailable since at least yesterday.

https://twitter.com/BITPANDAcom/status/831459805004959744
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
What has happened with the ability to withdraw to PayPal? Option has been unavailable since at least yesterday.
Activity: 191
Merit: 200
Bitpanda Support
Hello Bitpanda,

I sent e-mail, open ticket but i don't receive any answers,
I order payout paypal but i don't receive nothing, the status is still "Processing", and i have 12 confirmation on blockchain.

PayPal takes upto 12 hours as it's sent manually. Unfortunately opening tickets will not speed up the process as it's different departments.

Regards

ok its up to 12 hours i see its manually, first payout finish 5 hours later after the confirmation.

now i order again payout paypal and now i wait like 8 hours, and i'm in a hurry because i need to pay something, i know its up to 12 hours but how can i speed up the process? because now i really am in a hurry

EDIT:

its more then 12 hours and i still don't receive my money on my paypal status (Processing)...........

There are no outstanding paypal payouts at the moment. Can you please check and tell us your ticket id so that we can check your trade?

Unfortunately the payout process can't be speed up somehow.
Activity: 19
Hello Bitpanda,

I order payout paypal but i don't receive nothing, the status is still "Processing", and i have 12 confirmation on blockchain.

PayPal takes upto 12 hours as it's sent manually. Unfortunately opening tickets will not speed up the process as it's different departments.

Regards

ok its up to 12 hours i see its manually, first payout finish 5 hours later after the confirmation.

now i order again payout paypal and now i wait like 8 hours, and i'm in a hurry because i need to pay something, i know its up to 12 hours but how can i speed up the process? because now i really am in a hurry

EDIT:

its more then 12 hours and i still don't receive my money on my paypal status (Processing)...........
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello Bitpanda,

Regards
Activity: 19
Hello Bitpanda,

Activity: 2
Hello Bitpanda,

I e-mailed you a few times, but I haven't received any answers from you. But I can see that you are active on severals boards, so I will now try to reach you through here.

My issue: I haven't received money into my bank account from a transaction through the SEPA transfer option.
I know that you have a fully automated transaction system, which is cool. When it works. I know that mistakes can be made when entering personal bank information, but I checked several times and I don't think that I made any mistypes.

I really like your service, but receiving no answers from you is usually not a good sign. I'm not comfortable typing any personal information here in public, so maybe we can talk further in PM?

Best Regards, 

Sure, just PM me your account email address. Please also add where you sent your mail to.

Regards

edit: answered

Issue resolved. Brilliant support!  Smiley
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello Bitpanda,

I e-mailed you a few times, but I haven't received any answers from you. But I can see that you are active on severals boards, so I will now try to reach you through here.

My issue: I haven't received money into my bank account from a transaction through the SEPA transfer option.
I know that you have a fully automated transaction system, which is cool. When it works. I know that mistakes can be made when entering personal bank information, but I checked several times and I don't think that I made any mistypes.

I really like your service, but receiving no answers from you is usually not a good sign. I'm not comfortable typing any personal information here in public, so maybe we can talk further in PM?

Best Regards, 

Sure, just PM me your account email address. Please also add where you sent your mail to.

Regards

edit: answered
Activity: 2
Hello Bitpanda,

Best Regards, 
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Hello, I was wondering if you were planning to add PayPal as a payment method to buy BTC from your site. Thank you.

Hello,

we would love to, but as you know PayPal is highly reversible, so this is not really an option.

Regards
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello, I was wondering if you were planning to add PayPal as a payment method to buy BTC from your site. Thank you.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Are you planning on adding XMR to the platform?

No, not right now.

Regards

Any change in that policy?

No, and it's unlikely that we will add it in the near future.

Regards
Activity: 335
Are you planning on adding XMR to the platform?

No, not right now.

Regards

Any change in that policy?
Activity: 216
Thanks a lot for this fast reply. I'll be more relaxed now... :-)

I'm a bit unhappy about "Amazon" being the default choice for payouts.

I have that fear that once I decide to sell my btc balance with that "alles verkaufen" button, I'll probably forget to select "sepa", and essentially throw away all my money.

Is there a way to pre-configure my personal preferred payout option (didn't find such a setting), or does Amazon require them being the default?

Thanks for the feedback. Will be likely changed soon.

As for choosing the wrong option, there is still the two steps that follow, so don't worry Smiley

Regards
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
I'm a bit unhappy about "Amazon" being the default choice for payouts.

I have that fear that once I decide to sell my btc balance with that "alles verkaufen" button, I'll probably forget to select "sepa", and essentially throw away all my money.

Is there a way to pre-configure my personal preferred payout option (didn't find such a setting), or does Amazon require them being the default?

Thanks for the feedback. Will be likely changed soon.

As for choosing the wrong option, there is still the two steps that follow, so don't worry Smiley

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: