Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System - page 14. (Read 130157 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
I can't find XC anymore on Bittrex, it was delisted, so much about support here, i believe this wouldn't happen if team gave us at least one update per week.I doubt we can apply again for Bittrex if team decide to show up again. This is very bad.

Yeah, after it delisted from poloniex, xc became nothing, the biggest community becomes void now, after delisted from bittrex, all things are done, it is completely dead. We can see how an exchange destroys a coin, aka mintpal's shut down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I can't find XC anymore on Bittrex, it was delisted, so much about support here, i believe this wouldn't happen if team gave us at least one update per week.I doubt we can apply again for Bittrex if team decide to show up again. This is very bad.
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
The same consensus is being reached in slack.  I think after the holidays a return to this forum will take place.  Merry Christmas everyone!

How long after the holidays?
I suppose ppl are going to say it can be traded on the Blocknet DX. If I have XC and I want to be able to exchange it for BTC (or ETH, ETC, ZEC, XMR, LTC, et cetera) using the DX, can someone ELI5 how I go about that? Is there a site you can go to to see the charts/order book/volume of the DX?
Activity: 301
If happens XC become next delisted coin on Bittrex, where else we can continue to trade this coin? Does someone have list of exchanges? Slack maybe has a lot activity but it is very big mistake not to have activity here on this forum. XC comunity should  know this better then others ..

Currently, there is nowhere else to trade XC other than Bittrex...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
If happens XC become next delisted coin on Bittrex, where else we can continue to trade this coin? Does someone have list of exchanges? Slack maybe has a lot activity but it is very big mistake not to have activity here on this forum. XC comunity should  know this better then others ..
Activity: 413
*pokes XC with a stick*

The Slack is very active. Looking for ways to either fully revive XC will all the new tech and developments going on, or do a full rebrand
*pokes XC with a stick*
Activity: 249
Bittrex - This market is being removed on Friday January 27th, 2017.

Is this the end of XC?

Yes, it is the ending, unless the team communicates with bittrex owners, XC is the best example to see how a super large project dropped from Heaven to the Hell.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Bittrex - This market is being removed on Friday January 27th, 2017.

Is this the end of XC?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
I saw some activity on twitter and slack about latest testing on their new technology. It seems there is big chance to explode and start rising very soon.
There has been working on XC,s new features to get the privacy back which is called blockstone. We will in coming weeks much more activity in XC once everything is completed and goes live. It is really the best time to buy at these prices which are lowest. I also am keep adding into my bad easy by easy.

Wow, current XC market cap is about $ 150,000 and Dan is full on developing again with some great ideas.
This is  very, very nice opportunity !!
I already bought more  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
There has been working on XC,s new features to get the privacy back which is called blockstone. We will in coming weeks much more activity in XC once everything is completed and goes live. It is really the best time to buy at these prices which are lowest. I also am keep adding into my bad easy by easy.
vaporware at it's best like BLOCK. Still unbelievable how long it was possible to keep this brick above water Cheesy

I'm sorry for all bagholders. People don't trust this dev and don't enter this coin when the next ground breaking news promise stuff that will never be delivered

XC is still alive m8:

https://twitter.com/XCurrency/status/810844134437167104

Dan is the only DEV, so he has to code whenever he has spare time, but he's definately working on it.
Activity: 324
vaporware at it's best like BLOCK. Still unbelievable how long it was possible to keep this brick above water Cheesy

I'm sorry for all bagholders. People don't trust this dev and don't enter this coin when the next ground breaking news promise stuff that will never be delivered
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Right? I don't get the lack of interest in this coin. If the tech is open source and is at least as good as any of the other privacy options out there, how does it have such a low mcap? It seems like it should be worth at least as much as SDC. Especially given the recently renewed interest in privacy options a la XMR and ZEC. I remember a time when the DASH (or rather, DARK) community ran a full-on balls-to-the-wall coordinated FUDfest because they were afraid of this coin. I mean, for people who can read the code, what is it about this coin that when they look into it, they go, 'This coin is not worth buying at this price.'?

Maybe it's just because it's not mine-able? I know the mining had to be stopped early because it was in danger of 51% attacks. Is it a problem that it's PoS only and there are a few ppl with over 5%, and several that own over 1%?

Maybe it's just that it seems like it's dead, even if it's not, because there is no activity here (or anywhere else that's easily searchable) from devs/community. As far as I know you can't google the slack logs, so unless you sign up for the slack and log in all the time, there's no way to know what's going on. I don't know what it is, but it could probably use a little bit of marketing, or at the very least a sign of a pulse.

The privacy is based on CoinShuffle, which is not competitive with Bitcoin, much less XMR's passive obfuscation, because it requires other active participants to mix coins with.

Given XC has no active users, there are no other coins to mix.

So while CoinShuffle works OK for BTC's very high volume, it's completely ineffective for XC.

If the coin seems like it's dead, it probably is.

This thread was just a brief revival for pump and dump creation.

Latest commit ecac75e on Aug 25

This coin dies blocknet is dead. Dan specifically said he is not abandoning this coin and its supporters for blocknet.

People holding bags of xc are not going to forget they bought it at magnitudes higher based on his promises.

Blocknet will be a pariah if they abandon xc

Also the decentralised exchange was initially part of xc but they moved it to blocknet later.

They do have some coding skill and everyone is forking over to zcoin or zcash so it probably best they go that route for xc if they intend to do anything that is.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Right? I don't get the lack of interest in this coin. If the tech is open source and is at least as good as any of the other privacy options out there, how does it have such a low mcap? It seems like it should be worth at least as much as SDC. Especially given the recently renewed interest in privacy options a la XMR and ZEC. I remember a time when the DASH (or rather, DARK) community ran a full-on balls-to-the-wall coordinated FUDfest because they were afraid of this coin. I mean, for people who can read the code, what is it about this coin that when they look into it, they go, 'This coin is not worth buying at this price.'?

Maybe it's just because it's not mine-able? I know the mining had to be stopped early because it was in danger of 51% attacks. Is it a problem that it's PoS only and there are a few ppl with over 5%, and several that own over 1%?

Maybe it's just that it seems like it's dead, even if it's not, because there is no activity here (or anywhere else that's easily searchable) from devs/community. As far as I know you can't google the slack logs, so unless you sign up for the slack and log in all the time, there's no way to know what's going on. I don't know what it is, but it could probably use a little bit of marketing, or at the very least a sign of a pulse.

The privacy is based on CoinShuffle, which is not competitive with Bitcoin, much less XMR's passive obfuscation, because it requires other active participants to mix coins with.

Given XC has no active users, there are no other coins to mix.

So while CoinShuffle works OK for BTC's very high volume, it's completely ineffective for XC.

If the coin seems like it's dead, it probably is.

This thread was just a brief revival for pump and dump creation.

Latest commit ecac75e on Aug 25

Activity: 308
Ok but when we can expect some action again? I thought this is revival of XC? Any news?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
XC was huge I cried when it died and dumped really bad. I'm hopefully about this relaunch and about seeing XC back to its mighty!

Yeah, XC was huge when hit on mintpal, the ath was 0.004 but that was the history, now will be delisted from polo soon
I think it got to 0.005 on polo, before Mintpal listed it
Pages:
Jump to: