Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System - page 13. (Read 130157 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Fighting and getting lured in to answer for all these accusations has proven to be very unproductive. I think this " when they got some flash from camp dash " did the damage to all project but youre too stupid to understand that a troll army actually can do damage....

Now XC is dead cant you just run along and be somewhere else , we want to be able to discuss the future for XC do you think thats possible without you spreading poison ?

I have a greater vested interest in seeing the projects do well than you do most probably.

the entire issue is hiding up and not meeting fudders head on. this has lead to scam accusations and rightly so you can not vanish for year with no updates and closing the threads on the boards that funded your projects. Slack is okay for tech chat but the vast crypto community is here and so you need to maintain a presence here.

Facts are facts an army of trolls has nothing without observable facts to back them up. They instamined the shit out of their coin how can their fud mean anything.

leaving the remaining xc holders here to fight the fud whilst the devs ran off hiding is bullshit especially closing the thread.

do you see those dash scum bags leaving bct look at the fud in their thread...well deserved too.

they stuck it out and look where dash is now...take a look at what running and hiding does to xc

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Fighting and getting lured in to answer for all these accusations has proven to be very unproductive. I think this " when they got some flash from camp dash " did the damage to all project but youre too stupid to understand that a troll army actually can do damage....

Now XC is dead cant you just run along and be somewhere else , we want to be able to discuss the future for XC do you think thats possible without you spreading poison ?

legendary
blocknet are the devs of xc

they dont post here because they are hiding away from any criticism from other competition

dash was xc's main competition back in 2014

look what happened

dan atcsecure crushed xc and started blocknet essentially betraying all xc supporters.

arlyn that annoyance who patrols the blocknet thread deletes anyone who asks them question about xc or the funds extracted mostly from xc holders for blocknet devlopment

anyway they seem to be determined to kill xc off and even ensured it got delisted from polo and bittrex.

hopefully they are not full scammers just pussies who ran from bct when they got some flash from camp dash and will return at some point with blocknet so xc may get some life back into it then

shame cos anything masternode is going crazy and xc would have been going that route too

Everything about your post is bullshit save for half of your last sentence.  I was there.  DRK shills made up five hundred accusations that dissuaded from Dan's work...and then hated that he expanded the scope. 

To be honest, I am mildly impressed that you still have the motivation to post bullshit after so long. 

that's not a rebuttal, that's almost and agreement.
how about you refute my points 1 by 1 and engage in conversation.

calling bullshit with no real rebuttal is nonsense and fluff.... come back and try again.

xc was the DX originally there was not blocknet.

We can move past that so long as xc is still given a strong reason to exist.

legendary
Currently XC supports privacy through a few different technologies

- Multi-Node coinkite style transactions - tested with 9 modes in a single tx
--- issues - requires a collateral system to prevent DDOS
--- not in active development at this time

- Encrypted Storage
--- email like ability with on-chain but prunable storage for images, emails, documents,etc
--- currently in testing, image sending is available in the latest QT Wallet

Whats Next:

Currently I am working on an XCloud client for XC, this is a very thin node written in python that allows access to blockchain data via "data" nodes which contain the full chain.  The XCloud client could be used on heroku or any cloud foundry based paas to create server-less web-apps.

Come back on here and build a community and I will support you. Run off and let XC die and get delisted from every single exchange and leave arlyn here to put everyone else off xc then you will be the bad guy.

I stuck up for you for ages against the fudders because I believed that you would come through with something. I still think you are intending too but hiding away from people on here is not the way to go.

Fire sychist that guy is poisonous for the community. Many old XC supporters have turned haters because of that persons way of banning and spouting his nonsense instead of calmly answering  questions..

Even now in my latest posts after that idiot banning me from blocknet thread I am advising people in public threads block could come through and be a great outsider project.

If you want to get support come back here and lead like other strong devs.

I mean great if you really are working on XC but just a few words with bittrex could have kept xc listed.

Such a once great project being left to get delisted from this kind of exchange is nothing short of complacency if not a direct attempt to kill it.

Where will people aquire xc now anyway? there is nowhere?

If you had any sense you would get it relisted asap on bittrex where all masternode types of coins are going crazy.

XC was a real competitor to dash back then you killed it with blocknet when xc had the dex in its road map.

It should be relisted on bittrex at once.

Be transparent and reachable and you will not be labelled a probable scammer. Get rid of synchist asap no way this person should be community leader.

If you have truly been working away all this time developing then you have had a rough deal from people here including me at time through frustration, but you need to be more visible and not run off from a bit of fudding now and then if it is not true.

Nova is not good enough it needs to be bittrex at the least....
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Currently XC supports privacy through a few different technologies

- Multi-Node coinkite style transactions - tested with 9 modes in a single tx
--- issues - requires a collateral system to prevent DDOS
--- not in active development at this time

- Encrypted Storage
--- email like ability with on-chain but prunable storage for images, emails, documents,etc
--- currently in testing, image sending is available in the latest QT Wallet

Whats Next:

Currently I am working on an XCloud client for XC, this is a very thin node written in python that allows access to blockchain data via "data" nodes which contain the full chain.  The XCloud client could be used on heroku or any cloud foundry based paas to create server-less web-apps.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

There were many people asking for XC but due to not having any exchange they were feeling hard to buy some. It is nice to see XC on some exchange where people can easily trade. XC is underdevelopment and will rise at of sudden everyone knows this who is active on their slack.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

they dont post here because they are hiding away from any criticism from other competition

look what happened

dan atcsecure crushed xc and started blocknet essentially betraying all xc supporters.

arlyn that annoyance who patrols the blocknet thread deletes anyone who asks them question about xc or the funds extracted mostly from xc holders for blocknet devlopment

anyway they seem to be determined to kill xc off and even ensured it got delisted from polo and bittrex.

hopefully they are not full scammers just pussies who ran from bct when they got some flash from camp dash and will return at some point with blocknet so xc may get some life back into it then

shame cos anything masternode is going crazy and xc would have been going that route too

Everything about your post is bullshit save for half of your last sentence.  I was there.  DRK shills made up five hundred accusations that dissuaded from Dan's work...and then hated that he expanded the scope. 

To be honest, I am mildly impressed that you still have the motivation to post bullshit after so long. 
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
All I can say is, atleast XC wasnt instamined. THe DARK troll army destroyed XC and sure they did bad things but they didnt instamine...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I remember them well. XC is still under development and will rise from the ashes this year, alongside Block.
All I can say is, atleast XC wasnt instamined. THe DARK troll army destroyed XC and sure they did bad things but they didnt instamine...
legendary

look what happened

Looks like the required votes have been completed on Nova. Hopefully trading will be live shortly.
Activity: 423
You can now vote for XCurrency listing on NovaExchange.

Fkn awesome, maybe yobit next year, steady progress, haste makes waste, annon coins have future
legendary

could things get worse? before they took the funds and ran this was a good volume coin on polo and bittrex....now got to beg to get listed on nova...oh dear.
legendary
This coin is dead. They killed it off on purpose. Dan and that weird guy arlyn culwick or whatever.
Couple of the biggest let downs in the history of this board.
Imagine xc was once meant to be competition to dash and xmr... except they didn't turn out to have any cryptographers and coders in house and was all done on freelancer.

xc and block are over.. dumped some bags but still got a fair amount left.

Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Development in XC is going on and was never stopped though process is little slow but it is still fully active and alive. That is nothing to see some coin listing or delisting from some exchange. XC is fully healthy and has potential to bounce back once everything has been done in coming months.

Is this information from the developer of XC? Because I think that he is inactive in this forum from long time.

No more info from XC devs, XC is dead, no exchange to trade it, and nobody remembers it, they have blocknet project, but I believe this will be dead too soon. The community was not 2 years ago.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Development in XC is going on and was never stopped though process is little slow but it is still fully active and alive. That is nothing to see some coin listing or delisting from some exchange. XC is fully healthy and has potential to bounce back once everything has been done in coming months.

Is this information from the developer of XC? Because I think that he is inactive in this forum from long time.
Activity: 340
Bring back Mintpal.....those were the days
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: