Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System - page 12. (Read 130157 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
XC is missing out on a alt coin bullrun like nothing we have ever seen before.

By dragging feet here you are missing out on millions in return.

Get some decent developers cracking on this and get it in a position to rival other GOOD anon coins.

Let's also think about getting it on an exchange with some volume.

I am still totally amazed they allowed  it getting delisted from bittrex.

I am shocked how this bull run has not inspired all hands on deck for XC and block these should be having teams working on them by now, be on better exchanges and be the discussion of BCT.

I think a rebrand for XC could be useful too.

I would like to see a technical comparison chart of this compared to dash, and other well known anon coins.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I think so too.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
XC is still undervalue coin with most amazing features I read on slack a new dev has start working on it to make this process so fast. I think XC will make comeback into this crypto market very soon like it was at the starting on this journey.
Activity: 301
I just wanted to provide a quick update as to whats happening now and whats next.

The XC wallet update should be done before 4/28.  the update will enable "form fields" along side the image, then the wallet code is going to be updated to support CLTV/BIP65 so that XC can be used as blocknets "user/profile/identification" backend.

Cool

This is great update I am quite sure XC will be back on the track because it's still more secure coin as compare with any anonymous coin which is available in market. XC has so bright future and will be the real winner in long run.

I agree completely. Looks like update will come next week sometime which is still fine by me.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I just wanted to provide a quick update as to whats happening now and whats next.

The XC wallet update should be done before 4/28.  the update will enable "form fields" along side the image, then the wallet code is going to be updated to support CLTV/BIP65 so that XC can be used as blocknets "user/profile/identification" backend.

Cool

This is great update I am quite sure XC will be back on the track because it's still more secure coin as compare with any anonymous coin which is available in market. XC has so bright future and will be the real winner in long run.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
When XC will relist on Bittrex I wanna buy more at the moment if anybody interested to sell than pm me. Escrow is welcome for this trade.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Anyone has a blockchain snapshot or bootstrap file for XC?

Probably a good question to ask on the XC slack. I know there was a bootstrap before, but otherwise Dan can probably make a new one.

Nah, already syncing from the scratch:) Will be done by tomorrow I think.
Activity: 413

Probably a good question to ask on the XC slack. I know there was a bootstrap before, but otherwise Dan can probably make a new one.
legendary
Activity: 1208
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
is there an OTC market? Looking to buy around 1 btc worth can't find that much at decent price on the shitty echanges.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_XC/

Only 1 exchange is available to buy this coin I also waiting there to my orders get filled.

kinda crazy there is nothing else... not even the other shitcoin exchanges.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
is there an OTC market? Looking to buy around 1 btc worth can't find that much at decent price on the shitty echanges.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_XC/

Only 1 exchange is available to buy this coin I also waiting there to my orders get filled.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1526
That is just awesome update about XC in time. I am sure everyone who is keeping their XC will soon see amazing times and will get rewarded for their patience. Looking forward to see next updates wallet along with mentioned features on given time. Thanks a lot for the info.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I saw some activity on twitter and slack about latest testing on their new technology. It seems there is big chance to explode and start rising very soon.
yes it is big chance to introduce yourself in this regard to explore and wonder the world.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Youre right about the quote thing sorry about that Smiley

I dont know who is to blame for the "stealth mode" leaving the bitcointalk forum, if it is the trolls or the devs or a mix of things. Having a thread moderated is a symptom of a problem, the problem can be many from scams to beeing attacked. I dont think any coin deserves to be partly bullied out of here.

If you loose traction on this forum then your coin has problems.

Maybe what im trying to do is clear the air some to make it possible for a future here, why cant we be able to discuss feautures of this coin without hearing shit from 2014 ?

I like cryptohunter for saying that he hopes for a return on this forum and maybe the time is right. I respect his opinion about the way he feels misled because there has indeed been problems with deadlines and communication. Many have complained about Arlyns way to handle the community and people complaining about "fair" things.

Maybe theyre right I dont know but XC is here to stay. I hope that this thread can be "ok" and active.

If atcsecure knows he wont get attacked and has to answer for irrelevant stuff im sure he will show a greater presence here.

If you wanna talk and whine about old stuff im all game, just put the questions and get it out of your system. I can answer from my knowledge but I dont know what happened to any funds, thats history as far as im concerned. We can all agree on that coding needs funds and a coin needs community. This forum is the biggest crypto community and there should be a place for XC.

Activity: 430
Merit: 254
If it wasn't for cryptohunter this thread would not only be not bloated with nothing, there wouldn't be anything, except a random post every few weeks to a month because there is no developers or community members posting here. Speaking of bloat...do you really have to quote the whole conversation every time you reply? On a related note...I'd much rather see this sort of constructive conversation instead of a bunch of hype train pump talk like the blocknet thread.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Fighting and getting lured in to answer for all these accusations has proven to be very unproductive. I think this " when they got some flash from camp dash " did the damage to all project but youre too stupid to understand that a troll army actually can do damage....

Now XC is dead cant you just run along and be somewhere else , we want to be able to discuss the future for XC do you think thats possible without you spreading poison ?

I have a greater vested interest in seeing the projects do well than you do most probably.

the entire issue is hiding up and not meeting fudders head on. this has lead to scam accusations and rightly so you can not vanish for year with no updates and closing the threads on the boards that funded your projects. Slack is okay for tech chat but the vast crypto community is here and so you need to maintain a presence here.

Facts are facts an army of trolls has nothing without observable facts to back them up. They instamined the shit out of their coin how can their fud mean anything.

leaving the remaining xc holders here to fight the fud whilst the devs ran off hiding is bullshit especially closing the thread.

do you see those dash scum bags leaving bct look at the fud in their thread...well deserved too.

they stuck it out and look where dash is now...take a look at what running and hiding does to xc

I was mining XC although I entered abit late before the crazy stuff started. I saw what happened and I sold my dash afterwards. Because I cant support such behavious even if it costs me money I am fine with that decision.

Dan doesnt have a trained monkey and an army of trolls to defend and attack ,and he didnt instamine his coin so he cant manipulate his way as easy.  Have you ever seen team DASH willing to talk details about that instamine ? No, busy coding.

Lets face it they never had a chance.

I dont think you have more vested in me to see projects do well, you dont have the passion for it. There is no grudge against camp DASH , they did what they thought they had to do to survive.

No grudge even though you confess they are the main reason for xc getting crushed? this is the kind of pussy attitude that got xc and block in this mess.

Passion? show me someone with an ounce more than I.

If Dan comes back with xc and block I would support it 100%. Yes, review my post history I was here defending xc and him whilst you were probably hiding up behind dan and these other pussies that ran from this board with after a bit of fudding. I started to turn negative after arlyn basically told me tough shit if we want to let xc die we will so deal with it or get lost.

I never said they were 100% scammers since i always had hope something would come from them in the end. But after 2 years it;s time to man up and come back to bct and start forming a community again.

I don't like arlyn at all. He is a condescending pest and alienated some of xc's greatest supporters in the past. He probably holds about 10 xc and 20 block. To be a community leader you need to have a huge stake in the coin and a big vested interest in seeing it do well. Not only that an ability to answer groundless fudding with facts and crush it. They find a couple of minor skeletons in the devs closet and they all go running off. This is crypto nobody cares about those tiny nothing events. Produce something worthwhile and build a community thats all we care about.
'
After watching his lalalalalala song on youtube it's obvious why he cant be the community leader. He's a flower power hippie. Probably is an okay guy in real life but not suitable for community leader of xc. He needs to go write a book of love poems or something more suitable. Dashers eat these for breakfast.

Anyway who are you? never even seen you before now you're an xc spokesperson? where were you when we were getting fudded for months and months? now you're a passion filled xc hero?

Time will tell on this project. I am hopeful on block but xc must not be forgotten either.

Fighting and getting lured in to answer for all these accusations has proven to be very unproductive. I think this " when they got some flash from camp dash " did the damage to all project but youre too stupid to understand that a troll army actually can do damage....

Now XC is dead cant you just run along and be somewhere else , we want to be able to discuss the future for XC do you think thats possible without you spreading poison ?

I have a greater vested interest in seeing the projects do well than you do most probably.

the entire issue is hiding up and not meeting fudders head on. this has lead to scam accusations and rightly so you can not vanish for year with no updates and closing the threads on the boards that funded your projects. Slack is okay for tech chat but the vast crypto community is here and so you need to maintain a presence here.

Facts are facts an army of trolls has nothing without observable facts to back them up. They instamined the shit out of their coin how can their fud mean anything.

leaving the remaining xc holders here to fight the fud whilst the devs ran off hiding is bullshit especially closing the thread.

do you see those dash scum bags leaving bct look at the fud in their thread...well deserved too.

they stuck it out and look where dash is now...take a look at what running and hiding does to xc

I was mining XC although I entered abit late before the crazy stuff started. I saw what happened and I sold my dash afterwards. Because I cant support such behavious even if it costs me money I am fine with that decision.

Dan doesnt have a trained monkey and an army of trolls to defend and attack ,and he didnt instamine his coin so he cant manipulate his way as easy.  Have you ever seen team DASH willing to talk details about that instamine ? No, busy coding.

Lets face it they never had a chance.

I dont think you have more vested in me to see projects do well, you dont have the passion for it. There is no grudge against camp DASH , they did what they thought they had to do to survive.
Pages:
Jump to: