Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [XC] Privacy Based Smart Chain with Automated Build System - page 17. (Read 130160 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
join this Xc slack channel for latest developments and discussion
https://xcurrency.slack.com/messages/generalxc/
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Glad to see this project still rolling.
After delisting from polo, what is future development of this coin please?

Thanks
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
How to check if my wallet did the swap properly? (I see the blockchan height at 813759 at time of posting from chainz blockexplorer, it is the right one?)

I have now 814 327 blocks and i just got minted coins so i think we are on right one.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
How to check if my wallet did the swap properly? (I see the blockchan height at 813759 at time of posting from chainz blockexplorer, it is the right one?)
we should see some price action ,after clearing from polo
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Is there a .deb for ubuntu distros? I do love a .deb.
Activity: 301
网络·自由·客
welcome back.
if need Chinese translation, contact me.
Activity: 44
Good to see XC back  Smiley
nice info mate i think maybe it is the reason why  the price is moving good right now hope it will continue to move up. good luck
hopefully the latest developments and some marketing pull this around
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
nice info mate i think maybe it is the reason why  the price is moving good right now hope it will continue to move up. good luck
Activity: 546
XC is one of the best anon coins out there with real potential and use-case

With such activity, community...Polo is making a mistake delisting it

Let us all make XC great again

The price is rising nicely, and we might see XC soon at 50k sats
This Coin was used to be over 100k coin ,hopefully it can regain its lost position  Smiley
Activity: 658
XC has most advanced features and it will remain one of the most secure coin. Something wonderful going to happen very soon. The concept behind this is very promising which will it most loved coin ever. Stay tuned and wait to see this happening.
Activity: 728
XC will again be from top levels once people realize what it is offering right now. I am still sticking around and seeing development and things rolling. Technology and features speak by itself and make way for them and XC has those features.
Activity: 23
XC was huge I cried when it died and dumped really bad. I'm hopefully about this relaunch and about seeing XC back to its mighty!

Yeah, XC was huge when hit on mintpal, the ath was 0.004 but that was the history, now will be delisted from polo soon
Activity: 423
Just 1 innocent question on reddit pushed up SDC 30% and got attention on market:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/505kil/alphabay_and_oasis_do_you_accept_or_plan_to/
Activity: 434
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Hello dev.. do you need Filipino Translation? If so pls reserve and will procced upon confirming.. thanks
Activity: 413
New XC build!
Provision for decentralised keystore: 4MB block size and 254 byte OP_RETURN

http://builds.xcurrency.co/XcXBridge/XCBuild/1119/

Great work !!!

With the relaunch, these new developments and the increased trading volumes, I really hope we can convince Polo to cancel the delisting !
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
XC to be delisted from Poloniex on 9/5

is there anything we can do about this?

I'll reach out to them.

It looks like a clear error.

And...? Any news ??

Volume today was almost 40K USD. I would think that should be enough for our friends at Polo right ?

I made use of this small panic to expand my XC holdings, but would be good to go back to the stability at around 15K of the past two weeks.

Everybody please inform Polo that removing XC really is a mistake !
Done, told them about don't delist XC
Pages:
Jump to: