Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 153. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
DOGEvangelist
is there a problem with the network guys? I have not staked for quite some time.

Lots of orphaned blocks the last few days, but staking is working fine here. I stake about 4 or 5 times a day with ~3500 XMG in my account. I have noticed the reward for staking is a bit lower the last few days.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
is there a problem with the network guys? I have not staked for quite some time.
DOGEvangelist
How is this possible ?

Kh/s      XMG/Day
1   XMH_Hero           41,035   57.209       0.00186273
2   anonymous         16,928    23.600       0.00076842

What don't you understand?

How a single person can do 41 Mh/s on a pool ?

Lots of computers. Either a botnet, or they work in a hosting company or such. With access to thousands of computers, you can get that much mining power, and still have the CPU and electric usage hidden "in the noise".
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
How is this possible ?

Kh/s      XMG/Day

How a single person can do 41 Mh/s on a pool ?
DOGEvangelist
How is this possible ?

Kh/s      XMG/Day

Activity: 53
https://xmg.bullmining.com  website is not responding. grrr

My miner seems to be mining from there still though.
Activity: 16
How is this possible ?

Kh/s      XMG/Day
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
The windows wallet link on first page doesn't work ? or its me ?
You are correct - the site is currently down - but is due to be back up shortly (keep an eye on the twitter feed) https://twitter.com/coin_magi_xmg

The githib links will still work

Try here
https://github.com/magi-project/magi/releases
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
The windows wallet link on first page doesn't work ? or its me ?
legendary
For some weird reason I have not received the slack invite at [email protected]

Can you please send again?

Thank you.

Looks like you are invited - the slack people are talking on is https://m-pays.slack.com/
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

Hi Earl,

Great to see new people posting on the magi thread

was going to ask the same question - seems like the site has been down for a few days.

I think the main communication feed is through twitter - 111magic will correct me if I'm wrong

All help is greatly appreciated - I believe most of the dev talk is done through the slack channek

Thanks stramman for your answers, I will try to put this thread and the twitter feed, in my daily ready-list (and maybe try the slack group). Since I want to become a XMG - Savant.
Let's help XMG out of the small dip and onto the way to the moon.

Grin Happy mining and minting Grin
Thanks Earl thats very nice. Magi could use all help to build awesome future!

Hi Earl,

was going to ask the same question - seems like the site has been down for a few days.

I think the main communication feed is through twitter - 111magic will correct me if I'm wrong

All help is greatly appreciated - I believe most of the dev talk is done through the slack channek

Thanks stramman for your answers, I will try to put this thread and the twitter feed, in my daily ready-list (and maybe try the slack group). Since I want to become a XMG - Savant.
Let's help XMG out of the small dip and onto the way to the moon.

Grin Happy mining and minting Grin
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Someone is again attacking the chain.. *sigh* ... Lots of reorgs of the blockchain from an ukranian IP... Probably a botnet or something
Thanks OCMiner. Team will look into this. But looks ok at this moment. I might miss something. 👀

orphan hell currently.. check the logs Smiley
Hmm will be ok soon. No worries yet!

Fingers crossed that they won't break the chain this time...
Will be fine!

it certainly doesn't look fine ... orphaned blocks all ofer the place at all pools (during the last 1h, 6h, 24h etc). Someone should really have a look!

https://i.gyazo.com/eaf2cc6412536de7f9f059509ac001f4.png
https://i.gyazo.com/e8dc6c09b2d722eb2f918ba41207dee8.png
legendary
Hello everybody, I am pretty new here so I have some questions. Grin
1) m-core.com seems to be down for some days now.  Is this known issue?
2) what is the main communication channel of the magi Project? reddit, facebook, webpage, ... seem to be a bit out of date.
3) Can one help by the development/documenation/...?

I hope I posted this questions in the wright place. Happy mining/minting.

Earl
Hi Earl,

Hello everybody, I am pretty new here so I have some questions. Grin
1) m-core.com seems to be down for some days now.  Is this known issue?
2) what is the main communication channel of the magi Project? reddit, facebook, webpage, ... seem to be a bit out of date.
3) Can one help by the development/documenation/...?

I hope I posted this questions in the wright place. Happy mining/minting.

Earl

legendary

At last… after almost 2 months I got a reply from Cryptopia support on my query. They looked at the transactions on the block explorer and can see an issue. They will investigate further. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

What a drag you have been having those problems. Cryptopia has been smooth for me.

Thanks for the update =) hopefully they will get your magi online soon =)
[/quote]
Also have no issues with Cryptopia
legendary
Someone is again attacking the chain.. *sigh* ... Lots of reorgs of the blockchain from an ukranian IP... Probably a botnet or something
Thanks OCMiner. Team will look into this. But looks ok at this moment. I might miss something. 👀

Will be fine!
legendary

legendary

At last… after almost 2 months I got a reply from Cryptopia support on my query. They looked at the transactions on the block explorer and can see an issue. They will investigate further. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

What a drag you have been having those problems. Cryptopia has been smooth for me.
[/quote]

Thanks for the update =) hopefully they will get your magi online soon =)
Activity: 53

[/quote]

Jump to: