Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 154. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
First of all - I have been following this forum for the last few months and find it every interesting and it also contains a lot of useful information. Thank you to all the developers, admins and contributors how make this coin what it is and I hope this can continue since it seems to be a great project.
Now, I hope someone can give me some advice.
I have transferred some XMG on two occasions from my Coin Magi Wallet to Crytopia. On the 7th Jan and again on the 15 Feb. I’m still waiting for the XMG to show up in my Crytopia wallet. I can see the confirmation status in my Coin Magi Wallet is all good. I have checked the address I’m sending to and it is correct.
I’m running Coin Magi wallet ver1.4.5.3 which I believe is the latest version. (I have transferred XMG from Crytopia back to me Coin Magi Wallet about 2 weeks ago and that was fine).
I have logged a couple of support tickets with Crytopia but no response yet.
What to do next?
Hi, welcome to the magi community

I'm experiencing the same problem today - I'll keep you updated if it works for me...

At last… after almost 2 months I got a reply from Cryptopia support on my query. They looked at the transactions on the block explorer and can see an issue. They will investigate further. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
Activity: 53
Someone is again attacking the chain.. *sigh* ... Lots of reorgs of the blockchain from an ukranian IP... Probably a botnet or something
Thanks OCMiner. Team will look into this. But looks ok at this moment. I might miss something. 👀

orphan hell currently.. check the logs Smiley
Hmm will be ok soon. No worries yet!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/#!network
Shows one wallet from Ukraine. Could it traced?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Someone is again attacking the chain.. *sigh* ... Lots of reorgs of the blockchain from an ukranian IP... Probably a botnet or something
Thanks OCMiner. Team will look into this. But looks ok at this moment. I might miss something. 👀

Hmm will be ok soon. No worries yet!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
m-core still down after hours.

Any announcement on this appreciated
Hope to give that asap!
I saw your signature that talk about magi(XMG)
does XMG manager have any bounty program running or you just hanging the signature?
if they have, I'll be very interested, please give me more information.
thank you!

Thanks for your question. At this moment there is not a bounty program running for signatures. If there will be one info will be posted here!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 190
Merit: 10

Hope to give that asap!
I saw your signature that talk about magi(XMG)
does XMG manager have any bounty program running or you just hanging the signature?
if they have, I'll be very interested, please give me more information.
thank you!
legendary

Hope to give that asap!

Activity: 28
Wauw... Pow rewards back to more then 0.9xmg per block. Nice!

The amount of orphaned blocks exploded .Something is going on.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
Wauw... Pow rewards back to more then 0.9xmg per block. Nice!
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
DOGEvangelist
Orphaned blocks on mining is skyrocketing. What happened?
 Huh Huh Huh

Apparently another bug. At least the block rewards are up, even if the blocks aren't real Huh

I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

This just showed up on my Windows defender report on my wallet program:
Trojan:Win32/Cloxer.D!cl

Never seen that before. Have you?

Probably a false positive, and almost definitely not related to the current problem.
 Huh Huh Huh

Apparently another bug. At least the block rewards are up, even if the blocks aren't real Huh

This just showed up on my Windows defender report on my wallet program:
Trojan:Win32/Cloxer.D!cl

Never seen that before. Have you?
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
DOGEvangelist
 Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh
The project started since August 12, 2014 and with 1166 pages. The thread with most pages I've seen so far. Very strong project.

We need more activity on Twitter and Fb.  Coinmarketcap.com measures these as well to rank community support.
Activity: 140
The project started since August 12, 2014 and with 1166 pages. The thread with most pages I've seen so far. Very strong project.
Activity: 142
Crypto market is nosediving... just sold some ETH and bought XMG and other interesting stuff...
let's hope the best!
Cheers!!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Jump to: