Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 6. (Read 6988 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
What is target audience for this project? Classify please.
Activity: 98
What is team's personal vision for donate system? I'm not sure this option will be popular, also I don't understand how can it be profitable for us.
Activity: 105
Can you guarantee that low cost fees will be presented for a long time? Can token cost affect this?
Activity: 116
What are top-priority regions for project's implementation?
Activity: 303
I will use this project almost for the first time, so you have a guide, how to use it correctly?
Activity: 336
Will this project be available to Russian?
Activity: 369
Hi, what about airdrop?  Do you have this? I can't find any information about it
Activity: 61
Excuse me, I don't get it. Will there be presented 2 types of users or only one? I mean advertisers and viewers.
Activity: 116
Thank you for the answers! It's really impressive. Will you help your clients to analyse their customers to improve business?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
nice looking design Smiley
Activity: 224
In which crypto-currencies do you accept investments?
Activity: 182
Centive will be introducing a cutting edge platform to be used both by businesses and consumers. It’s platform is very easy to use because it is powered by blockchain with ultra low cost transactions.This project is absolutely a promising project that everyone, surely will be amazed with.
This is certainly very cool. I wish this project success and advancement!
Activity: 182
Do you have a very comfortable white paper, now it has a fully completed version? Is an addition planned?
Activity: 98
Hello everyone, people! Tell me, and in the market of which region of the world will this project begin its activities?
Activity: 145
The Centive platform is aimed at changing the way businesses market their products and how they engage with their customers. All parties involved from the platform developers, buyers and businesses using the platform will be able to gain value by using Centive.
Activity: 196
Centive will be introducing a cutting edge platform to be used both by businesses and consumers. It’s platform is very easy to use because it is powered by blockchain with ultra low cost transactions.This project is absolutely a promising project that everyone, surely will be amazed with.
Activity: 136
Hello! How much money is needed to start the project and how many have already been collected? Is everything on schedule?
Activity: 196
Hello, I'm interested in your project, but I have a few questions about it. Who can I contact?
I think you can ask question in their telegram chat
Hello! Do they have any other channels in other social networks or messengers? In the Discord, for example.
Activity: 322
Hello, I'm interested in your project, but I have a few questions about it. Who can I contact?
I think you can ask question in their telegram chat
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: