Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 7. (Read 6988 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 0
Do you have a list of countries that you are not going to give access to using your product?
Activity: 111
Is your mobile application already running and available for use?
Activity: 196
It is now very fashionable to spend some of the funds raised by the ICO for charity. Do you do something similar?
Activity: 112
Good day! I have a question. Is your project completely decentralized?
Activity: 242
When does the token sale end? How successful is it?
Until the end of the token sale more than a month, as far as I know, already collected 8%
Activity: 334
Hello! How many tokens released your project? And are they selling successfully?
Activity: 182
When does the token sale end? How successful is it?
Activity: 294
Do you have your own token, right?  How much do you charge?
Activity: 294
I haven't heard about your team before. Is your company large?
Activity: 308
Hi, it seems to me that it is a very nice project. I'll definitely follow to your progres. And perhaps make some investment in the future
Activity: 79
You could make it better by adding ability for users to speak with merchants, chats are very popular now, that would be great. Are you going to make it?
Activity: 336
Do you work with any companies or support individual contracts as well? It would also be nice to learn more about the technical aspects of the platform you are offering. Where can I read about it?
Activity: 108
I am not sure you need to pay particular attention to consumer-consumer interactions, business-business is much more perspective, isn't it?
Activity: 322
Thanks to the team for their work! I would like to wish the project success and all the best! I believe in you guys!
Activity: 196
Hello! How many partners have you already managed to interest in the project? And how many potential investors?
Activity: 98
Undoubtedly, the desire to occupy the sector in the field of online advertising is promising and will favorably influence the development of the small business sector. Do you cooperate with big business?
Activity: 112
Hello! And what are some of the difficulties when working with your advertising platform? For example, what will happen if the customer changes his mind and tries to terminate the contract?
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
The day to rise has come.
nice design but the integration with coupons from major marketplace sites seems overly ambitious
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
🙏
Incentivising good samaritan-ism between consumer to consumer and business and business - actually a great idea. shame it's prob just another ICO that won't get anywhere though  Cry
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You have a good website, but I have a question: do you plan on making translations into other languages? This question is more relevant to white paper
Pages:
Jump to: