Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 8. (Read 6988 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
In which country is your project registered and developed?
Activity: 224
Hello everybody. How much is your token now?
If you talk about the price for 1 token, then it's $ 0.10
Activity: 104
Hello everybody. How much is your token now?
Activity: 116
Is it possible to get cashback in your system? Do you support such feature?
Activity: 61
Are smart contracts you have developed specific to services you provide? What is their uniqueness? 
Activity: 56
Thank you for all your kind words. We're making an important announcement soon. Stay tuned! Wink
Activity: 242
Do you have restrictions for investments from Iran?
Activity: 224
Very promising project. Congratulations on the beginning of pre-sale!
Activity: 182
Hello everybody. Do you have a bounty program? Do you reward active users? Conduct competitions?
As far as I know, the project has a bounty program. I advise you to ask about this in their Telegram
Activity: 104
I was very impressed with the high ratings of your project on various resources like foundico
I wish you success! Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello everybody. Do you have a bounty program? Do you reward active users? Conduct competitions?
Activity: 196
Hello! And in which country is the project registered? Are there any restrictions for investors on the principle of territory? And for customers?
Activity: 112
Hello! Tell me, when is the project planned for the exchange?
Activity: 136
Hello! What wallets can I use when working with the project? Can I still invest in it?
Activity: 322
Hello! I would like to note the importance of the direction chosen by the team. Thank you very much for your work. All the best to you
Activity: 98
Hello! I would like to know more about starting a project for a beginner. Are there any training guides?
Activity: 294
Are you going to expand your services in the future? Or perhaps somehow improve your quality?
Activity: 334
Do you consider someone as your competitor in this sphere? And if so, what is doing you better?
Activity: 311
Hey, I've seen your project only today. So I'm wondering do you have any advantages in comparison with other project ?
Activity: 3
Could this business exist without tokens / coins? Why is token / coin inseparable from solution? I get that blockchain technology has a goal here but I'm challenged to see why the market for this token / coin will grow and why consumers will pay for it. Also, will commercial / industrial users buy and use the same token / coins offered to ICO participants or will Skynet license their blockchain technology to some people while finding issues for token / coin solutions for consumers / retail markets?
Pages:
Jump to: