Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 2. (Read 6988 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hello, how much money you have collected already? Is this information private or public? If it's so, then where can I see this information?
Activity: 336
I like the fact that the team continues to develop their project. Every time I come here I see new information. Keep it up, guys!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Centive is a project that gives businesses the opportunity to better understand their users so that improvements can be made. Therefore, businesses and users know and use the platform will be a revolution in the marketing. The more your community is, the more you can promote your real values. How do you attract businesses and users to participate in the project?
Activity: 311
I want to clarify one question, will the prices for your tokens grow in the future?
Activity: 136
Hello everyone, people! A country in which the project was registered and what will work?
Hello! In which country I do not know, but the project itself from Southeast Asia. I believe, he initially will be oriented to the Asian market.
Activity: 196
Hello everyone, people! A country in which the project was registered and what will work?
Activity: 112
Hello! I believe that this project has every chance of success! Keep it up guys, you will succeed!
Activity: 322
 I'm curious about future marketing plans. What exactly team is going to do next in terms of promotion?
Activity: 369
I know that in some projects there is a referral program. Do you have the same? And what bonuses will I obtain?
Activity: 308
I didn't expect this project to be so good. But I've changed my mind after reading the white paper . There everything is clearly written and there are answers to all the questions that arise. I will definitely follow your progress Smiley
Activity: 3
Activity: 66
Will there be statistics for companies to explore and improve their business? Not just few words, but full financial data.
Activity: 112
Hello! You work on the basis of the Etherium, right? So will you support the wallets based on it?
Activity: 196
Hello everyone, people! Great project! I can not wait to see it in action. I wish the team good luck and success! Thanks for the work you've done!
Activity: 322
Hello! Do not tell me how the fund raising process is going to start the project? How much should be collected and already collected?
Activity: 116
Token are tradable and shareable, that's nice. But can users trade without any limitations per month/week and so on?
Activity: 111
Translations are important in the context of project implementation. They should attract as much people as possible, obviously. There are many nice companies all around the world, it would be anti-profit to ignore them.
Activity: 108
It's really inspiring to find this project. So many companies are interested in data capitalizing and you can help them via Centive platform,
Activity: 58
Is team going to cooperate with other projects in the future? Business startups, etc.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
I love that the Centive token creates a chain based on a chain of incentives that benefits the value creators! I wonder what will happen to unsold tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: