Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 4. (Read 6988 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 0
This is a very good and promising project, tell me, how much is left before the end of the pre-sale?
Activity: 104
I think that now is the most popular place for people connected with crypto-currencies, this is a telegram
By the way, does the project have an active chat?
Activity: 196
Hello! Tell me, and in what social networks is your project represented? How there with the active community and administrators?
Hello! The project is in Telegram, Discord, Facebook, Twitter and Reddit. By the way, he still has a channel on Youtube. I advise!
Activity: 112
Hello! Tell me, and in what social networks is your project represented? How there with the active community and administrators?
Activity: 104
Hello everyone, guys. Is your mobile application already available for use?
Activity: 224
Hello everyone, people! I would like to wish the project team success in their work. I believe that online advertising and everything connected with it is extremely important for business. Thank you for working on this.
Completely agree with you, I also like this project. Are you planning to invest?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
A really interesting project. I wish you success in your development, guys, keep it up
Activity: 112
How many tokens did you release at the moment? How much is available on the market and where can they be purchased?
Activity: 196
Greetings! And on the basis of what large crypto currency is your token created? And what kind of wallets do you support?
Activity: 98
Hello everyone, people! I would like to wish the project team success in their work. I believe that online advertising and everything connected with it is extremely important for business. Thank you for working on this.
Activity: 322
It seems like quite promising project, but before I want to ask one question. Do you have any privileges for those who invest the most in your project? And if so, which ones?
Activity: 334
Do you have a minimum amount of tokens that I can purchase here?
Activity: 303
This is exactly the project that our time needs. I have no doubt that everyone will appreciate it and the project is waiting for success
Activity: 242
I see no information about it, is there any limitations for companies which want to join Centive? Who is the best users for you?
Activity: 224
i didn't get one thing: is it possible to present tokens to another user?
Activity: 58
It's really amazing to see test version of the platform, thank you! It has usability and nice design.
Activity: 111
What is expected profit on discounts for your users? Is it really very useful?
Activity: 116
You offer extra low fees. After project will expand, are fees still fixed?
Activity: 66
I guess many businessmen will be interested in using Centive for their business. Such integration based on blockchain make everything much safer and profitable.
Activity: 105
Little question. What does your logo mean? What is painted? What's its idea? It's interesting because I guess everyone have their own vision of logos they see.
Pages:
Jump to: