Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 5. (Read 6988 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am pretty sure centive will be a part of blockchain revolution. what about collaborations with some projects?
Activity: 136
Hello! In which social networks can I find the channels of your project? And what about the activity of administrators?
Activity: 322
Do you support work with individual users? For example, with artists or musicians who want to create advertising on the Internet. Or only with companies?
Activity: 196
Hello! What kind of wallets do you work with? Are there any plans to create your own?
Activity: 294
Do your takes part in different conferences? If it so, then where can I check this out?
Activity: 369
 What crypto-exchangers are available in the project? Are there any that you are going to add in the future?
Activity: 311
Do you sell your tokens in ETH? How much will it cost?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Centive wants to maximize investors and stand high when the crypto-currency and crypto-economy becomes part of our everyday life, after many years.
copper member
Activity: 19
Listing for XTV confirmed on GetBTC for 30th November!!!

https://centive.org/centive-announces-exchange-listing-for-november-30th/

It is the firt time I am hearing the name of this exchange. It is not even listed on coinmarketcap.
Any way, It's not bad. The ICO has not ended yet and bigger exchanges will likely list Centive.

Hi Ahmadakbari, the exchange is not the top huge exchanges you will see on Coinmarketcap, which for now we will start small building optimal liquidity and circulation to be able to sustain a persistent trading volume first. Then of course in the future we will go for the big boys of exchanges such as Binance, Bitmex, Bithumb etc. But we just have to start small and scale fast.

Getbtc exchange can be seen here for more details = https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/getbtc

Thankyou for your ongoing interest and support !!

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

It is the firt time I am hearing the name of this exchange. It is not even listed on coinmarketcap.
Any way, It's not bad. The ICO has not ended yet and bigger exchanges will likely list Centive.
copper member
It is planned to be listen on only 6 exchanges in 2020, why so less? I'm pretty sure you will succeed in listing on most popular exchanges.

6 Exchanges are just guideline of course, we will definitely be listing on more exchanges no doubt. Constant monitoring of the market volume and also our trading volume sustaining the liquidity are all main factors that will be in consideration by then. Thankyou for your support !!
copper member

Activity: 58
What developments are implicated under self-serve ecosystem? Something about using bots?
Activity: 111
It is planned to be listen on only 6 exchanges in 2020, why so less? I'm pretty sure you will succeed in listing on most popular exchanges.
Activity: 98
Are any event with founders coming soon? By the way, do you have several offices of just only one? Where is it located?
Activity: 136
Hello! How much have you managed to attract investors at the moment? In which social networks is the project promoted?
Activity: 196
Hello! Do you yourself create online advertising or are you just an intermediary between customers and authors?
Activity: 322
Greetings! I am very impressed with the idea of helping to create advertising for small businesses. I believe in the success of this project!
Activity: 116
How many partners do you have already? What sectors are presented now?
Activity: 66
What features can be automated?  Have you succeed in such development?
Pages:
Jump to: