Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XTV] Centive - Blockchain-based Incentive Network - page 3. (Read 6988 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Well speaking about test versions - I am just happy to see it, there are so many projects with lots of promises, but without any prototype.
Activity: 105
I like the way you designed test platform, looking smart and simple at the time. Just maybe you should add some extra data checkboxes.

It looks good enough, they can understand what worth adding just after it will be launched.
Activity: 89
I like the way you designed test platform, looking smart and simple at the time. Just maybe you should add some extra data checkboxes.
Activity: 111
Hey. Do you plan to do translation of the site and white paper into other languages?
As far as I know, it is not planned yet. What you do not like English? Smiley
It is more convenient and pleasant for me to read white paper in my native language, this is very important for me
Activity: 104
Hey. Do you plan to do translation of the site and white paper into other languages?
As far as I know, it is not planned yet. What you do not like English? Smiley
Activity: 111
Activity: 105
Is your wallet active now? Citizens of which countries can test it? It's version 1.0, right?
Activity: 116
What will you do with all unsold tokens? Can you add extra tokens in case of huge popularity and demand?
Activity: 61
Recommendation engine sounds like a professional marketing tool, will it be easy in use for every one?
Activity: 108
Greetings. I saw your rating on icobench is about 3.4. it's not fair. I totally agree you deserve all 5.
Activity: 303
Wiill you have a ranging? I mean the presence of various privileges or their absence and so on
Activity: 369
How much bankroll have been collected using ico? Do you consider it successful?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am so happy I found this project and will definitely support it. The idea is awesome and the team is solid. I will be joining your bounty campaign as well. More success to XTV!
Activity: 294
I'm wondering, is it possible to see how many investors are interested in this project? Can this be understood on social networks?
Activity: 311
A good project with a great idea for implementation! I hope that no difficult will arise in the process and people will see the final stage of the project
Activity: 336
I think that now is the most popular place for people connected with crypto-currencies, this is a telegram
By the way, does the project have an active chat?
Of course! The project group has almost 42,000 participants. Join! Cheesy Cool
Wow, this is a large enough figure. I didn't expect that the project has such a large community Cheesy
Activity: 336
How often do you make an update in this project? I want to see a new information
Activity: 182
This is a very good and promising project, tell me, how much is left before the end of the pre-sale?
Until the end of the token sale for another 62 days, I advise you to see the project site
Activity: 182
I think that now is the most popular place for people connected with crypto-currencies, this is a telegram
By the way, does the project have an active chat?
Of course! The project group has almost 42,000 participants. Join! Cheesy Cool
Pages:
Jump to: