Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 37. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Okay thanks for the response. But I still have some questions, because it isn't really transparent how you act.

It makes sense that you distributed 2million YIN and 1.2million YANG within the first 3 weeks including POP.
1. It'll be good if you publish the screenshot of the selling with 1million YIN and 1million YANG.
2. 3mil coins for bounty activity? I can't remember that there was something like that. I just checked the old thread again and couldn't find any posts referring to this. Which bounties do you mean and who got it (can you at least name some of the forum members who received such a bounty)?
3. Why did you deposit 1.5million YIN and YANG into cryptorush anyway? What was the intention to do this? I guess not for selling them?
4. And can you at least publish the addresses of the remaining premined coins, so that we can check that these coins won't move in future/up to the launch?

Distribution:
Our plan is to have a multipool ready in 2-4 days; we have added a multipool. We will distribute the remaining pre-mine coins through the pools we launch, this will allow us to not simply give coins away because that will destroy the value. The distribution will be slow and spread out, unless we have a ton of miners. Our pool will be very similar to the recently launched Cinncoin pool.

Network: Everyday spent mining leading up to the pools you will receive a bounty of 2000coins
We need miners to activate the network. Don't need a ton of mining power, but until we setup the multipool and merged mining please go into the config file and add gen=1 to mine. Once we get a couple miners the network will activate and wallets will sync.

Thanks for publishing the new distribution method.
5. So you want to reward the miners with your coins for their hashing power. But for what will the whole hashing power be used? I mean we can't "mine" this coin because it's 100% premined, we just getting rewards for providing you our hashing power. So what happens with all that hashing power?

Thanks Smiley

For your 5th point i think the dev could use the revenu generated tfough the mining to establish new buy walls and help the price to rise. Right now it would take a small 2 btc to bring us to 1500 sat. Please dev correct me if im wrong.

Yes I meant to mention that money made from multipool will do a couple of things. First thing we will buy up Yin/Yang to at least 1500, and set stable floors, as well as maintain that price. Then as volume comes, we will make sure we get on Mintpal. I believe that the profit made from the multipool could accomplish this in a week. If we are making a ton, then I think we could distribute to each user their share of Yin/Yang an their share of the extra profits. Let me grab the screenshots right now. I will ask my dev to grab the wallets that you want posted. The bounty came during the dead period for Yin/Yang. For example two million coins were bountied for development of a site, and to work with us to increase the prices of the coins. The user said the coins were "stolen" from his wallet. I can post that transaction well.

Thanks for the response. And also thanks for the screenshots.

1. To use the earned money from the multipool to buy up and stable the price is a good idea. But don't forget to make it transparent for everyone. So publish after the multipool release the BTC wallet address for the multipool in the OP so that we can track the earned BTC amount.

2. The TrID of the 2million bounty isn't neccessary, because we don't know who the address owns (by the way you said 3million bounty, what happened to the other 1million). You could just sent the amount to an other address of yourself. Can you name this person or confirm this in any other way (Email conversation etc.)? I guess almost everybody who is active in cryptocurrencies has an BTT account. It would be really good to see here something more specific because 2 or 3millions of 18millions is a lot (more than 11%/16% of the total amount).

3. Why are 1.5million premined YIN and YANG stuck in cryptorush? What was the intention to deposit it there? I don't get it.

And the most important thing:
4. Publish the wallet addresses of the remaining premined YIN & YANG. Up to now we don't see anything what you do with the premined coins.

Thanks.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
nice work dev, one question say we reach 2000 before distribution begins, will you then support the price say to 5000

I explained to someone on twitter. We will be the first to use the multipool profits to continually raise the price of the coin. Buy up orders, set walls and stabilize, buy up orders, set walls and stabilize. This is will be a continuing process. Who knows how high price can get. The first goal though is to hit 2000 and stabilize there.
Activity: 182
Activity: 65
Is it China coins? A bit like Tai Chi Symbol.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
www.gamebet.gg
Here are the sells that occurred on 4/24 that I mentioned. They range from under 100 to 1200, with an average of around 500 satoshis. Sold very cheap for a couple of reasons. One, it was a good way to get ride of pre-mine, but not advantage of people. Most people who bought got to make money on Yin/Yang. Two, Our devs are working very hard on two coins, three with CGA, so they deserved a little btc. I think the orders totaled around 1-2 btc from Yin and Yang. This is as transparent as can be.  I sold more Yang on solely because we had distribute a lot of Yin already, so for the coins futures, I figured some Yang needed to be on the market.

The transparency here is incredible i hope people can see how much of a fair dev we have here.
nice work dev, one question say we reach 2000 before distribution begins, will you then support the price say to 5000
Activity: 36
HAHA.Good Name.I think the auther is Chinese. Tongue
Here are the sells that occurred on 4/24 that I mentioned. They range from under 100 to 1200, with an average of around 500 satoshis. Sold very cheap for a couple of reasons. One, it was a good way to get ride of pre-mine, but not advantage of people. Most people who bought got to make money on Yin/Yang. Two, Our devs are working very hard on two coins, three with CGA, so they deserved a little btc. I think the orders totaled around 1-2 btc from Yin and Yang. This is as transparent as can be.  I sold more Yang on solely because we had distribute a lot of Yin already, so for the coins futures, I figured some Yang needed to be on the market.

Okay thanks for the response. But I still have some questions, because it isn't really transparent how you act.

It makes sense that you distributed 2million YIN and 1.2million YANG within the first 3 weeks including POP.
1. It'll be good if you publish the screenshot of the selling with 1million YIN and 1million YANG.
2. 3mil coins for bounty activity? I can't remember that there was something like that. I just checked the old thread again and couldn't find any posts referring to this. Which bounties do you mean and who got it (can you at least name some of the forum members who received such a bounty)?
3. Why did you deposit 1.5million YIN and YANG into cryptorush anyway? What was the intention to do this? I guess not for selling them?
4. And can you at least publish the addresses of the remaining premined coins, so that we can check that these coins won't move in future/up to the launch?

Distribution:
Our plan is to have a multipool ready in 2-4 days; we have added a multipool. We will distribute the remaining pre-mine coins through the pools we launch, this will allow us to not simply give coins away because that will destroy the value. The distribution will be slow and spread out, unless we have a ton of miners. Our pool will be very similar to the recently launched Cinncoin pool.

Network: Everyday spent mining leading up to the pools you will receive a bounty of 2000coins
We need miners to activate the network. Don't need a ton of mining power, but until we setup the multipool and merged mining please go into the config file and add gen=1 to mine. Once we get a couple miners the network will activate and wallets will sync.

5. So you want to reward the miners with your coins for their hashing power. But for what will the whole hashing power be used? I mean we can't "mine" this coin because it's 100% premined, we just getting rewards for providing you our hashing power. So what happens with all that hashing power?

Thanks Smiley

For your 5th point i think the dev could use the revenu generated tfough the mining to establish new buy walls and help the price to rise. Right now it would take a small 2 btc to bring us to 1500 sat. Please dev correct me if im wrong.

Yes I meant to mention that money made from multipool will do a couple of things. First thing we will buy up Yin/Yang to at least 1500, and set stable floors, as well as maintain that price. Then as volume comes, we will make sure we get on Mintpal. I believe that the profit made from the multipool could accomplish this in a week. If we are making a ton, then I think we could distribute to each user their share of Yin/Yang an their share of the extra profits. Let me grab the screenshots right now. I will ask my dev to grab the wallets that you want posted. The bounty came during the dead period for Yin/Yang. For example two million coins were bountied for development of a site, and to work with us to increase the prices of the coins. The user said the coins were "stolen" from his wallet. I can post that transaction well.
www.gamebet.gg

Distribution:

Thanks Smiley

Distribution:

Thanks Smiley
@YinCoinYangCoin
I have a serious question about this coin and don't want to troll, so I hope I can get a clear answer.

I was in conversation with s4w3d0ff.
Ya I created the coins, gave them to someone else and it fell apart, so now I am taking responsibility and trying to make them something worth while. I am the only one working on it (and trying to keep working on CGA) so the time frame that YIN/YANG is on to be switched to POS/POW AND merged mined is not very realistic. I am working on them but since it is just me it is going to take awhile.

Okay, thanks for the clarification Smiley

So one of the CGA devs created this coin for money. s4w3d0ff created this coin (and is trying to implement new things, which aren't realisable within the time frame as a side note) and gave them away. So the people behind YinCoinYangCoin are owning the coins at the moment.
YINYANG coin is 100% premined and if I get it right from the OP, with the relaunch there won't be new coins, so all YIN & YANG coins will continue to exist.

I was involved in the first distribution of YINYANGcoin.
I know there were about 800k-1000k YIN and about 400k-600k YANG distributed. So roughly 17 million coins of each coin are owned by the team behind YinCoinYangCoin at the moment.

How can we ensure that you don't throw these coins into the market before the relaunch and make some nice profits instead of distributing them to the community?
It would be great if you could do this more transparently.
For example update the OP with the current addresses which own the remaining 17 million coins, so that we can see that these coins weren't moved.
Otherwise the value won't rise, if you don't act more transparent.

Thanks!

yes i partially agree , that they should show wallets, but i trust the people involved. your info on how much coins are in circulation is inaccurate, as i hold quite a lot, so i know for a fact 1million are not in circulation it is more like 5-6million. dev holds quite a bit which amount to more than what you state. also there are some stuck on cryptorush. i think the total amount to be distributed is near to 10million. its just an estimate based on my holding and from what devs have declared and trading activity.

sawedoff has a good rep, so do the other devs, i trust it, but this is my personal opinion. with coin currently worth 20k usd calculating using the 18million total it is a steal. majority of  POS coins with the same if not more coins with a multipool sit in the hundreds of thousands, so i am confident it is looking like a great week for us holders. there is not much available under 1000 so that will be our ground. profit taking is nearly over expect movement soon.

this should be sitting near 2500-5000 before launch

To be honest this is a bit disturbing, because I know that the first distribution was less than 1 million of each coin. I was quite active in the old thread and watched the distribution. Besides that the OP in the old thread was several times updated with the amount of the distribution and it's really not possible that there was over 5million coins distributed. If you are right, then it looks like that the people who own this coin have already thrown it into the market.
So it would be much more important now, to publish the wallet addresses of the premined coins that we can ensure that these coins weren't moved.

Nothing against you fastminer, but it would be great to see a response of YinCoinYangCoin to my questions, because they can answer it clearly and not make only assumptions.

By the way I also trust them, but money even destroys the best friendships. And I don't even know the people personally behind this project. So only trust isn't enough, it would be much better if they prove to be honest.

And it shouldn't be a big problem to publish the premined addresses if they are honest.

Good questions and concerns. This is what I was planning to address tonight, I told someone who messaged me this last last night. I will update the thread right now with the distribution strategy. As for the coins on the market. We distributed around 2 million Yin and 1.2 million Yang through the three weeks. Only week 1-half way through two were updated with numbers, but remember we started doing the POP, so we gave out more coins. About 1.5mil Yin and Yang are on cryptorush. As for the other coins on the market. About 1 million of each were sold to fund the relaunch (Sold at low prices though, did not want to take advantage of the price rise). I can show screenshot of the trades when they occurred, around 300sat. The other coins on the market we're rewarded as bounties while the coin was dead. There was a period when we thought the coins were done, and gave away around 3mil coins for bounty activity which failed. I hope this is thorough and assuring. It is the honest answer.
yes i agree, it would be great to post addresses of the coins.
@YinCoinYangCoin
I have a serious question about this coin and don't want to troll, so I hope I can get a clear answer.

Ya I created the coins, gave them to someone else and it fell apart, so now I am taking responsibility and trying to make them something worth while. I am the only one working on it (and trying to keep working on CGA) so the time frame that YIN/YANG is on to be switched to POS/POW AND merged mined is not very realistic. I am working on them but since it is just me it is going to take awhile.

So one of the CGA devs created this coin for money. s4w3d0ff created this coin (and is trying to implement new things, which aren't realisable within the time frame as a side note) and gave them away. So the people behind YinCoinYangCoin are owning the coins at the moment.
YINYANG coin is 100% premined and if I get it right from the OP, with the relaunch there won't be new coins, so all YIN & YANG coins will continue to exist.

I know there were about 800k-1000k YIN and about 400k-600k YANG distributed. So roughly 17 million coins of each coin are owned by the team behind YinCoinYangCoin at the moment.

How can we ensure that you don't throw these coins into the market before the relaunch and make some nice profits instead of distributing them to the community?
For example update the OP with the current addresses which own the remaining 17 million coins, so that we can see that these coins weren't moved.

Thanks!

yes i partially agree , that they should show wallets, but i trust the people involved. your info on how much coins are in circulation is inaccurate, as i hold quite a lot, so i know for a fact 1million are not in circulation it is more like 5-6million. dev holds quite a bit which amount to more than what you state. also there are some stuck on cryptorush. i think the total amount to be distributed is near to 10million. its just an estimate based on my holding and from what devs have declared and trading activity.

sawedoff has a good rep, so do the other devs, i trust it, but this is my personal opinion. with coin currently worth 20k usd calculating using the 18million total it is a steal. majority of  POS coins with the same if not more coins with a multipool sit in the hundreds of thousands, so i am confident it is looking like a great week for us holders. there is not much available under 1000 so that will be our ground. profit taking is nearly over expect movement soon.

To be honest this is a bit disturbing, because I know that the first distribution was less than 1 million of each coin. I was quite active in the old thread and watched the distribution. Besides that the OP in the old thread was several times updated with the amount of the distribution and it's really not possible that there was over 5million coins distributed. If you are right, then it looks like that the people who own this coin have already thrown it into the market.
So it would be much more important now, to publish the wallet addresses of the premined coins that we can ensure that these coins weren't moved.

Nothing against you fastminer, but it would be great to see a response of YinCoinYangCoin to my questions, because they can answer it clearly and not make only assumptions.

By the way I also trust them, but money even destroys the best friendships. And I don't even know the people personally behind this project. So only trust isn't enough, it would be much better if they prove to be honest.

And it shouldn't be a big problem to publish the premined addresses if they are honest.
@YinCoinYangCoin

Thanks!

sawedoff has a good rep, so do the other devs, i trust it, but this is my personal opinion. with coin currently worth 20k usd calculating using the 18million total it is a steal. majority of  POS coins with the same if not more coins with a multipool sit in the hundreds of thousands, so i am confident it is looking like a great week for us holders. there is not much available under 1000 so that will be our ground. profit taking is nearly over expect movement soon.

@YinCoinYangCoin

Thanks!
with only 18million coins each its just so cheap, to buy right now, 1 week and the profit is massive, i have my coins and waiting for multipool,
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Just for spacecadet911:
Code:
BTC/YIN		Buy		0.00000212	79199.14622641	0.16790218 BTC	2014-04-24 10:01:22
BTC/YANG Buy 0.00000300 1078.38851078 0.00323516 BTC 2014-04-24 09:31:10
BTC/YANG Buy 0.00000300 32168.09023509 0.09650427 BTC 2014-04-24 09:31:10
BTC/YANG Buy 0.00000247 1996 0.00493012 BTC 2014-04-24 09:03:40
BTC/YANG Buy 0.00000248 41140.29079422 0.10202792 BTC 2014-04-24 09:03:40
BTC/YANG Buy 0.00000249 4786.2504713 0.01191776 BTC 2014-04-24 09:03:40
BTC/YANG Buy 0.00000249 11242.49473448 0.02799381 BTC 2014-04-24 09:03:40
BTC/YIN Buy 0.00000244 25000 0.061 BTC 2014-04-24 09:02:46
BTC/YIN Buy 0.00000245 21782.67017518 0.05336754 BTC 2014-04-24 09:02:46
BTC/YIN Buy 0.00000085 77972.28235294 0.06627643 BTC 2014-04-23 19:13:07
BTC/YANG Buy 0.00000082 100000 0.082 BTC 2014-04-23 18:34:16
BTC/YANG Buy 0.00000130 30915.38461538 0.04018999 BTC 2014-04-23 16:39:50
BTC/YIN Buy 0.00000115 998.00999998 0.00114771 BTC 2014-04-23 16:39:14
BTC/YIN Buy 0.00000123 13841.17575307 0.01702464 BTC 2014-04-23 16:39:14
BTC/YIN Buy 0.00000124 20000 0.0248 BTC 2014-04-23 16:39:14
BTC/YIN Buy 0.00000127 11280 0.0143256 BTC 2014-04-23 16:39:14
BTC/YIN Buy 0.00000129 25000 0.03225 BTC 2014-04-23 16:39:14
BTC/YIN Buy 0.00000135 29890 0.0403515 BTC 2014-04-23 16:39:14

You might see I bought alot of these coins. Guess what I did later? And no, I'm not related to developers in any way, or anyone else supporting these coins.
You should stop insulting people here. In case You lost money, insult me, the evil dumper.  Cry
Everyone had the chance to buy these coins at funny prices.
Don't blame others for Your stupidity!
Pages:
Jump to: