Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 38. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I'm trying anything I can to turn stuff I have laying around to BTC so I can buy more YIN and/or YANG, these prices are just silly!
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
It takes around 1 BTC to rise Yang price to almost 1.8k. Good time to buy.

What price is appropriate, can you tell me? Huh Huh

All i can tell you is with a 18M cap for each coin , the sky could be the limit.

In order for a coin to gain value it needs the full support of a community and hard working devs.

We already have these hard working devs here now we need as a community to do our part and keep supporting this coin.
www.gamebet.gg
it seems the price fall off again.

Right now the price is not solid enough so it can bounce up to 3k and go down to 300 sat in a day.

Once yin yang coin will be known by more and all the plans are revealed and the official launch day arrive, this will take off like a rocket.

Right now people are playing the trading games to try to get some quick profit off the coins but the actual price is still at its lowest.

We have a good team of devs behind this project and they are very active right nowbehind the scene its just a question of time before the coins start rising to higher floors.

18 Million coins for yin and 18 for yang.  These are 2 individual coins cap, weve seen coins like cinni at 15M hit 16k sato , bc at 74 million hit 90k sato,faircoin at 50 M hit 8k sato.

Each coin has only 18 M cap, the potential could be really big with such a unique concept. As soon as the devs get everything started this will surely in my opinion be a winner. These competent devs wont waste the cocnept of the Yin Yang coin im sure they know how to handle everything.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
it seems the price fall off again.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
I still don't understand, yincoin and yangcoin can be combined?
Why are there two coin, not one?

What's on the schedule?
Activity: 121

What price is appropriate, can you tell me? Huh Huh
Activity: 121
Prices went up, then down.
I am on a roller coaster.
Keep voting, all one. Grin Grin
www.gamebet.gg
www.gamebet.gg
All wallets are now uploaded and are working. If you run into an issue, pm me. Next steps are to be a Multipool. Distribution strategy is almost finialized and will probably incorporate the multipool.

Please distribute  to us who are also buying and investing as we are supporting the coin heavily.  Smiley

It a good idea to reward active members but at the same time you need to include more members in the distribution to allow a larger traders community.

I think the devs has a plan to reward the active people  either by mining or by thread activity, lets give them some times.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 105
@ky_storm
i'll change my hash power to yin/yang multipool when it comes. Waiting.
Need more detail.
Any difference between BC and ours? Or compare with Cinni pool?
Activity: 182
nice eagerly waiting the multipool, this gonna be awesome
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
All wallets are now uploaded and are working. If you run into an issue, pm me. Next steps are to be a Multipool. Distribution strategy is almost finialized and will probably incorporate the multipool.

Please distribute  to us who are also buying and investing as we are supporting the coin heavily.  Smiley
Activity: 532

It is nice~ Wink
www.gamebet.gg

Great news looking forward to see how the distribution will work
Activity: 84
Activity: 350
You mean to tell me there's risk in trading bits of pieces of digital nothingness?

That there's possibility these virtual coins on the internet with 1000's of btc in market cap....can turn out to be scams?

NO WAY.

/end sarcasm

gtfo spacecadet. I have no respect for people constantly acting like prepubescent teenagers, spreading FUD, and causing general chaos.

I don't give a flying rat's butthole if this coin is a scam or not, but your behavior makes me sick.
Activity: 250
GAME OVER NORDIE GET OUT OF HERE

NOW HE HAS NO REPLY

Lol if you read every single comment that troll has made, there isnt a single usefull info just a personal issue.

These weak hands sell their coins low priced then they show up crying all over the place.

I thought the same thing reading all his trolling comments. Its definitely a personal issue..
Pages:
Jump to: