Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 115. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Where can I buy tokens now?
I saw them on Livecoin, and the price is very attractive at the moment. 

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Where can I buy tokens now?
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Will you opening for an airdrop?
I think that is a good way or even an easy way to make this coins to be known, and it's fast.
Activity: 27
reserve Russian translation
copper member
Activity: 37
is it possible to mine the tokens of yr platform? i’m just trying to figure out whether it’s better to buy them right now or wait a little and start mining them
You can create a token on our platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
is it possible to mine the tokens of yr platform? i’m just trying to figure out whether it’s better to buy them right now or wait a little and start mining them
copper member
Activity: 37
Goof afternoon. will there be kinda Gas analogue in yr system? i’ll be grateful if someone gives me a link to the WP
http://www.yocoin.org/Yocoin_WhitePaper.pdf
Activity: 68
Goof afternoon. will there be kinda Gas analogue in yr system? i’ll be grateful if someone gives me a link to the WP
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
your solution reminds me Ethereum very much. is this exactly yr idea or did it happen accidentally?

i believe that Yocoin has several alike characteristics but i cant say that the platform copies the idea blindly

In what ways does the Yocoin platform differ from Ethereum? At the moment there doesn't seem to be anything. And the whitepaper seems very familiar somehow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
hi there. in yr opinion, will it be possible to use this solution in the area of show business?
yes, of course. it seems to me that it’s ideal for royalty distribution
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
hi there. in yr opinion, will it be possible to use this solution in the area of show business?
Activity: 154
A very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
When was the coin started? The topic is new on the forum and on the pools there is already a 579xxx block. Strange it turns out.
Activity: 112
your solution reminds me Ethereum very much. is this exactly yr idea or did it happen accidentally?

i believe that Yocoin has several alike characteristics but i cant say that the platform copies the idea blindly
anyway, if the project has such a competitor even at the planning stage, how can one hope that the product will succeed?
it becomes more and more expensive to use Ethereum each day. especially taking into account the speed of growth of its rate. its cost create a considerable obstacle for development of new projects
Ethereum. but other blockchains dedicated to financial operations are under development, too. it seems to me that they will be able to compete during the following 5 years

as you’ve correctly emphasized,  all of them are dedicated to financial operations, while Yocoin offers universal solution which will be available even for young projects
ok let’s say it’s right. how soon will they provide the 1st working version of their project?

anyway, if the project has such a competitor even at the planning stage, how can one hope that the product will succeed?
it becomes more and more expensive to use Ethereum each day. especially taking into account the speed of growth of its rate. its cost create a considerable obstacle for development of new projects
Ethereum. but other blockchains dedicated to financial operations are under development, too. it seems to me that they will be able to compete during the following 5 years

as you’ve correctly emphasized,  all of them are dedicated to financial operations, while Yocoin offers universal solution which will be available even for young projects

Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Would like to ask if you have bounty program for this project ? I would like to participate on this one.

Jump to: