Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 114. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
The ICO scheme looks very promising in my opinion this is the most favorable distribution of income
P3
Activity: 266
Guys, development of the project is in full swing. I'm pretty sure that the team will be able to translate all their ideas and develop the project for the better and towards improving technology
Merit: 100
why did u decide to make a YOcoin address in a form of 160-bit identificator? what advantages does it give to the system?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Just the theme died even earlier than it began its development, without a chance, I do not advise even to do something with it
will each account in YOcoin have its own unique adress?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
French translation reserved
Activity: 117
How is it different from Ethereum? Is seems as a simple clone. "Your" command line tools are widely used for a long time, they are standard.
Activity: 209
what is codeHash?
it’s hash of the account's YVM-code . this field is a code that is hashed and stored as codeHash for contract accounts
Activity: 224
what is codeHash?
Activity: 210
which options will externally accounts have?
externally accounts  owners can send messages to other externally owned accounts as well as to contract accounts. for this purpose, you must create and register a new transaction using the privacy key.
do u mean that it wont be possible to send a message to contract accounts from externally accounts?
why not? it’s possible. a message sent from an externally owned account to a contract account involves activating the contract account code. so u can perform certain actions (for example, u can transfer tokens, record values to the built-in memory, create tokens, perform certain calculations, create new contracts, etc.).
can i do the same using contract accounts?
in case of contract accounts u can initiate new transactions independently rather than with externally owned accounts
what else can i do using contract accounts?
Activity: 350
externally accounts  owners can send messages to other externally owned accounts as well as to contract accounts. for this purpose, you must create and register a new transaction using the privacy key.
do u mean that it wont be possible to send a message to contract accounts from externally accounts?
why not? it’s possible. a message sent from an externally owned account to a contract account involves activating the contract account code. so u can perform certain actions (for example, u can transfer tokens, record values to the built-in memory, create tokens, perform certain calculations, create new contracts, etc.).
in case of contract accounts u can initiate new transactions independently rather than with externally owned accounts
Activity: 210
Activity: 196
Activity: 196
copper member
Activity: 37
as far as  i remember, the Yocoin tools allow to hold the ICO. when will they be developed? i think that they should be a priority
You can host an ICO on the YOCOIN blockhain now only.It is already developed.
Activity: 22
You guys have an interesting project which has a huge potential. All the details are clearly explained. Nomopoly Team wishes you all the best to succeed - you deserve it Smiley
Activity: 364
hello. which programming language do you use in your product? why this one?
Activity: 212
as far as  i remember, the Yocoin tools allow to hold the ICO. when will they be developed? i think that they should be a priority
Jump to: