Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 95. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I expected at least a minor pump to 0.02 BTC in last days before the fork, but seems all this fork was just a manipulation and price will keep decreasing.
Also I`m very concerned that BTCP price will be even around BTG value, as there wasnt too much news and FUD spreaded around the cryptocommunity as BTG had before release...less FUD spreaded, less people involved.
Maybe I`m wrong and GL to holders anyway, but I`m done with it.

Sadly, ZCL looks "the dying swan".
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I expected at least a minor pump to 0.02 BTC in last days before the fork, but seems all this fork was just a manipulation and price will keep decreasing.
Also I`m very concerned that BTCP price will be even around BTG value, as there wasnt too much news and FUD spreaded around the cryptocommunity as BTG had before release...less FUD spreaded, less people involved.
Maybe I`m wrong and GL to holders anyway, but I`m done with it.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

I have just one ZCL, but indeed I see no reasons to sell it before the fork.

I wonder if the main developers are selling massive amounts of ZCL now, because who in their right minds outside of that small group would sell their ZCL before the fork?   Go figure....
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Good news! Hitbtc will be listing BTCP!

Does that mean if someone transfers ZCL to HitBTC from another exchange that does not, then
that person will get one BTCP for every one ZCL that is transferred to the HitBTC exchange BEFORE
THE FORK or SPORK?

Thanks,  G.P.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Good news! Hitbtc will be listing BTCP!
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Supanova is getting ready for the fork.  They have BTCP listed with a TESTNET icon next to it.  This is my first fork and I'm excited to be taking part Smiley  ZCL is established, I don't see why it couldn't hold it's value after the fork.
I have not expected to see ZCL dropping already so soon before the snapshot, but ok...it’s my first Hard Fork.
I will keep my ZCL, because I got them to be part of the Fork and getting BTCP.
As well I will keep the ZCL even after the snapshot. Maybe ZCL will get some new Devs in the future out of the community, who knows.

Yep.
Top volume at bittrex, but value down 15-20% in the last 24h.
It's time to buy more at dip, if you have some spare BTC.

Takes guts.  Good luck!
Smiley

Cheesy

I have just one ZCL, but indeed I see no reasons to sell it before the fork.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I have not expected to see ZCL dropping already so soon before the snapshot, but ok...it’s my first Hard Fork.
As well I will keep the ZCL even after the snapshot. Maybe ZCL will get some new Devs in the future out of the community, who knows.

Yep.

Takes guts.  Good luck!
Smiley
Activity: 16
I sent ZCL from Bittrex to Zclassic Electrum Wallet version 1.04.

I've repeatedly checked that the wallet "receive" address I used was correct.

The Zclassic Explorer shows no transactions.

I sent some about an hour ago.

Some more about ten minutes ago.

Both orders show as "authorized" on Bittrex.

But nothing has arrived in the Electrum wallet. And as mentioned above, Zclassic Explorer doesn't even show that the orders have been initiated. Just says "There are no transactions involving this address."

Is the Electrum wallet working today?

I expect someone will say that "the network is congested because of the upcoming fork."

But that doesn't explain the complete absence of an acknowledgment that the transactions are in progress on the Zclassic blockchain, and possibly being confirmed, since the record for both orders does appear in Bittrex.

Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

LTC and BTC continued going up after their fork.

Did they had continued support? I assume the issue for ZCL will be, that nobody knows, who will take care after the fork.

The coin is already matured and developed to a good point. I'm sure Rhett will lead both projects now .

LTC recently forked and its up after fork. Each LTC ended up with a good LCC bonus of 25% for free.

BTC forked last year both BTC and BCH continued going up after. Roger Ver is destroying BCH.
Activity: 88

Did they had continued support? I assume the issue for ZCL will be, that nobody knows, who will take care after the fork.

Yep.

You are right, I like the idea!
the only think we know, is that the snapshot will occur on the 28 of February, right?
There won't come any info about the block height?
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

Yep.
Activity: 210
HOLY SHIT - MASSIVE DROP FROM ZCL!!! FUCKIT AND SELL ALL NOW

I usually dont follow random internet advice on investments, but since you put it in all caps ....  Roll Eyes

SEE FOR YOURSELF  IM HOLDING ON BTC  WILL BUY IF GO HIGH AGAIN NOW  I AM SAVING MYSELF SEE FOR YOUR SELF ALL DROPS MASSIVLY

Buy High and Sell low, amazing strategy. 

Activity: 269
Merit: 102
I see more FUD from newbie accounts recently. I see other coins up while ZCL is down. Is there that many people out there who dislike this fork and are trying to do what they can to not make it profitable? If you got a problem with the dev's then don't use their coin and leave the rest of us out it who just want to make some money.
Activity: 5
Today AMA session in Reddit about the hard Fork with the team, I wonder how this will end...

Link to the AMA?
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Listen to an advice made by someone using block letters and can't even speak english properly! The price will be up tomorrow + day after. Keep buying on dips so you can accumulate more ZCL to get more BTCP! Otherwise follow this lg300 guy advice and you will get to the top. Panic investors like him really are a pain in a**
Pages:
Jump to: