Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 96. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
For the moment it seems so that the purpose has acquired. It may go either way now in very short term of trading but still need to keep eye on the direction to be clear. If previous bull trend in altcoin markets returns quickly fresh capital may provide support to sustain price else anything is possible.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
HOLY SHIT - MASSIVE DROP FROM ZCL!!! FUCKIT AND SELL ALL NOW
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Today AMA session in Reddit about the hard Fork with the team, I wonder how this will end...
When HF is going to occur? 2nd of March or fake news? Smiley
Activity: 71
Today AMA session in Reddit about the hard Fork with the team, I wonder how this will end...
Activity: 8
What i just did SOLD ALL MY ALTS INCLUDING ZCL NOW I AM ON BTC ONLY AND IT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE DONE ALL ALTS WILL NOW LOOSE VALUE IN SATS and i am able to BUY more!!!!
damn its good stuff - also once BCTP IS OUT I WILL BUY IT IN 20$ BETTER RISKING ZCL TO DROP VALUE - IT IS TRUE AS LONG NO BITTREX SUPPORT...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Somewhere in the 20$ range, like BTX. Which would be a fair comparison for a hybrid fork.

Naah, I will keep it in between BTG - BCH , $250 for BTCP just because it has retained full BITCOIN in name unlike BTX. Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Somewhere in the 20$ range, like BTX. Which would be a fair comparison for a hybrid fork.
Do we now invest in ZCL anymore? Or the peak of the rally is over

Rally will start after bittrex announcement in T+12 hours.
Bittrex already trades ZCL for quite some time mate, you missed the news Smiley

You will miss the big news , BTCP support lol

Bittrex already trades ZCL for quite some time mate, you missed the news Smiley

Just look at NXT. Exactly the same happens now with ZCL. It was a nice pump, and now it is dump time. 2 days before the fork. Exactly the same happens again. So unless you bought for 4$, you probably better off to hold and hope for that 100$ in BTCP. I would rather see it at ~20$, but I said that before. Good luck anyway. I still keep a small balance, so if it goes to the moon, I'm still smiling Smiley
Activity: 266
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Typically when a whale is late to the game he tries to lower the market so he can load up. ZCL should hit 0.02BTC before or by the time of the fork on the 28th.
Unlikely, we've seen that pump&dump with NXT. The same happens again. There is no intrinsic value within ZCL or BTCP. So take it for free as a BTC fork, perhaps it will land at the 20$ range, or get rid of the ZCL before it is too late.

The "Bitcoin" name sells wherever you put it and its a fork of bitcoin + zclassic so its value won't be anything less than $100, Infact it will be more than $100 but the minimum benchmark for it would be $100. Offcourse some are buying Zclassic to get more BTCP and some are buying to sell on profits to get BTC so different traders have different plans. Me myself, I am holding my Zclassic for snapshot, After snapshot, People will zclassic offcourse and the price will go down but with selling both, BTCP and Zclassic we will be in profit. The day snapshot will occur, You will see the price soaring anyways cause more BTCP through Zclassic instead of BTC due to massive price difference.
how do we even know BTCP will even go over $1???

Well, BTG is a shit coin but for having the Bitcoin brand is over 100. BTCP faster than Bitcoin Cash and private.

Yep put "Bitcoin" in poop, make it bitcoin poop and it will sell. (offtopic : one of the reason I have bought quantum1net ico is that they are gonna fork bitcoin with quantum security)
On top of that new shitcoin has applied to binance so probably it will be twice or thrice of BTG, $250 is my target.

Go promote your scam ICO somewhere else.

Shitcoin is a mineable coin with shitty greedy devs like BTG.

ICOs are not shitcoin. There is no dev. Its an ERC20 or ST20 token made in 15 minutes. Its theft. Your ICO is a scam like practically all other ICOs. Not a shitcoin. Don't tarnish the word shitcoin.

Go promote your Scam ICO elsewhere for your free airdrop.

I was promoting next bitcoin poop aka BTCP, I am holding large amount of ZCL lol

Nope. You were promoting quantum1net ico if that's even an ICO.

How is your https://vitrocoin.net Vitro coming? Lambo anytime?

I have no idea about vitro.Everything is scam in my book unless and until proven otherwise so is your BTCP and that does not mean it will be bad. Looking at twitter followers,telegram user size it will do good and getting it free for ZCL. All I was saying "Bitcoin" name sells so put it anywhere it will sell, add some features to it then it like zkSNARKs  and It will sell damn good.
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Typically when a whale is late to the game he tries to lower the market so he can load up. ZCL should hit 0.02BTC before or by the time of the fork on the 28th.
Unlikely, we've seen that pump&dump with NXT. The same happens again. There is no intrinsic value within ZCL or BTCP. So take it for free as a BTC fork, perhaps it will land at the 20$ range, or get rid of the ZCL before it is too late.

Well an hour ago it was 0.0118 and now an hour later it is at 0.0124 so if guess up 6% is pretty good.

Well, BTG is a shit coin but for having the Bitcoin brand is over 100. BTCP faster than Bitcoin Cash and private.

Yep put "Bitcoin" in poop, make it bitcoin poop and it will sell. (offtopic : one of the reason I have bought quantum1net ico is that they are gonna fork bitcoin with quantum security)
On top of that new shitcoin has applied to binance so probably it will be twice or thrice of BTG, $250 is my target.

ICOs are not shitcoin. There is no dev. Its an ERC20 or ST20 token made in 15 minutes. Its theft. Your ICO is a scam like practically all other ICOs. Not a shitcoin. Don't tarnish the word shitcoin.

I was promoting next bitcoin poop aka BTCP, I am holding large amount of ZCL lol

Nope. You were promoting quantum1net ico if that's even an ICO.

How is your https://vitrocoin.net Vitro coming? Lambo anytime?

Looks like big selloff has just started, 2 days before the fork. Same as NXT.

Merit: 541
Yea I don’t know why people won’t move to tradesatoshi

Actually it's one of the best exchanges. No rounding.

Hi;

This sandbox's daily withdrawal limit for verified accounts is 5000 USD and you call "the best exchange".

Kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: