Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 97. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Looks like big selloff has just started, 2 days before the fork. Same as NXT.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Yea I don’t know why people won’t move to tradesatoshi

Actually it's one of the best exchanges. No rounding.
how do we even know BTCP will even go over $1???

Well, BTG is a shit coin but for having the Bitcoin brand is over 100. BTCP faster than Bitcoin Cash and private.

Yep put "Bitcoin" in poop, make it bitcoin poop and it will sell. (offtopic : one of the reason I have bought quantum1net ico is that they are gonna fork bitcoin with quantum security)
On top of that new shitcoin has applied to binance so probably it will be twice or thrice of BTG, $250 is my target.

Go promote your scam ICO somewhere else.

Shitcoin is a mineable coin with shitty greedy devs like BTG.

ICOs are not shitcoin. There is no dev. Its an ERC20 or ST20 token made in 15 minutes. Its theft. Your ICO is a scam like practically all other ICOs. Not a shitcoin. Don't tarnish the word shitcoin.

Go promote your Scam ICO elsewhere for your free airdrop.
Activity: 462
Yea I don’t know why people won’t move to tradesatoshi
Do you think Zcl price is falling down again due no Bittrex announce yet?

Definitely. people have been waiting for the bittrex and binance support.

Haven't people heard of Tradesatoshi.com? It supports BTCP so all you usage to do is purchase or move your ZCL there .

And maybe they won’t announce anything
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Activity: 210

Well, BTG is a shit coin but for having the Bitcoin brand is over 100. BTCP faster than Bitcoin Cash and private.

Yep put "Bitcoin" in poop, make it bitcoin poop and it will sell. (offtopic : one of the reason I have bought quantum1net ico is that they are gonna fork bitcoin with quantum security)
On top of that new shitcoin has applied to binance so probably it will be twice or thrice of BTG, $250 is my target.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0

Activity: 342
How to maximize the reward?  What is the  Best Wallet?

How does Bitcoin Private rewards/claims work? BTCP Coins will be distributed on a 1:1 ratio. Example: (1 ZCL = 1 BTCP.) (1 Bitcoin = 1 BTCP.) (1 ZCL & 0.5 BTC = 1.5 BTCP.) The total combined amount of ZCL and BTC you own at the time of the snapshot will grant you eligibility to claim the same combined amount in Bitcoin Private. You do NOT need to hold a full amount of a coin. You can own partial amounts of ZCL/BTC.

Does make sense to buy ZCL.

Which wallets support the fork? Any wallet which you control the private keys to will support the fork. Right now there are currently 3 available wallets to hold ZClassic in. The original Swing wallet, ELEOS wallet and the new Electrum-Zclassic wallet. We highly recommend users to switch to/begin using the ZClassic Electrum wallet, as it is the most stable and will be updated going into the future. Users have reported to be experiencing issues with the Swing and ELEOS wallet related to “Wallet daemon cannot be started” or “connection cannot be established.” I already have a guide published showing users how to migrate from Swing wallet/ELEOS wallet to the new Electrum wallet. Side note: As of Feb. 13 2018, Coinomi wallet announced support for the fork. ZCL Support will be added by this week, and BTCP support is coming soon as well. Stay tuned for more news regarding this.

ZClassic Electrum wallet  will be best considering faster way to get coin and issues with exchange wallet.

Activity: 81
Still waiting for bittrex to confirm if they will support the fork...we'll see.  Anyway, APR is a really great coin that is starting their presale tonight, check it out here.  https://discord.gg/qedu8YT
Activity: 49
Activity: 228
Merit: 46
Im still having probelm with recovering my coins.

Does anybody know how to extract all private keys from wallet ?

Ok new FullNode wallet solved problem, most probably it cope better with scanning blokchain, but not sure if that was a reason.
Anyway thanks,and let me now how I can contribute for you guys who created this version - simply paste here your zcl address. Smiley
Activity: 115
From the official Bitcoin Private twitter account.  BTCP test net is up and running.  https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/801frv/testnet_mining_pool_list/

A few mining pools have connected so look for support right after the fork.  I personally emailed Suprnova to see if they planned on supporting since they weren't on the list.
Activity: 75
Activity: 2
ZCL still low, so bought even more and will keep buying until fork Grin Grin

Best opportunity to get BTCP cheap before going to moon!!
Activity: 33
hello,
does anybody know if when you use the ZCL Electrum Release 1.0.3 wallet,with zclassic in it,
and when the hard fork occurs, i will be credited Bitcoin Private (BTCP)also in that same wallet?
Or do i have to use another wallet or have to do something else with this Electrum Release 1.0.3 wallet?
Thanks

No you need to extract your ZCL Address private key and import it to the BTCP wallet once the main net is launch...

Make sure you already to emptied your ZCL wallet before importing it to BTCP wallet.
hej...thanks for answer,not sure what you mean by emptying the wallet?
Do you mean extract private key from wallet and than just delete the whole wallet and start a new one?
thanks

Before you import your ZCL private key into the BTCP wallet (after the fork) you will want to move ("empty") your ZCL out of the wallet associated with those keys. This is because you will be exposing those private keys to the new BTCP wallet. So yes, after the fork move the ZCL to a new wallet, and only then import the old (and now empty) private keys into the BTCP wallet.
Oke thanks for explaining.
I understand now.
Let's see what's gonna happen in the next days.
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
hello,
does anybody know if when you use the ZCL Electrum Release 1.0.3 wallet,with zclassic in it,
and when the hard fork occurs, i will be credited Bitcoin Private (BTCP)also in that same wallet?
Or do i have to use another wallet or have to do something else with this Electrum Release 1.0.3 wallet?
Thanks

No you need to extract your ZCL Address private key and import it to the BTCP wallet once the main net is launch...

Make sure you already to emptied your ZCL wallet before importing it to BTCP wallet.
hej...thanks for answer,not sure what you mean by emptying the wallet?
Do you mean extract private key from wallet and than just delete the whole wallet and start a new one?
thanks

Before you import your ZCL private key into the BTCP wallet (after the fork) you will want to move ("empty") your ZCL out of the wallet associated with those keys. This is because you will be exposing those private keys to the new BTCP wallet. So yes, after the fork move the ZCL to a new wallet, and only then import the old (and now empty) private keys into the BTCP wallet.
Activity: 5
Now if you want a real replacement, look up BTCZ. Thats a real Equihash coin

1. Branded Android Wallet (no coinami, freewallet closed source junk) takes about 3 seconds to send BTCZ with almost zero fees.
2. Branded GUI Miner (Does even BTC have that?)
3. No slow start
4. No Supernode Tax
5. No Developer Tax
5. No Premine
6. No ICO
7. No "jump-ship developers" "lets fork" mentality. John Ver of ZCL.
8. Dedicated community
9. No Pump and Dump (yet at least), organic slow yet continuous price and difficulty growth
10. No Central authority. All projects are voted on and crowdfunded
11. Ridiculously low $10M market cap which makes it a great investment to straight up buy and still profitable to mine, compared to pumped ZCL at 300x higher market cap that could collapse any minute the "ZCL mining fund decides to dump their 50,000 voluntary mining TAX".
12. True Bitcoin 2.0 is BTCZ
13. I challenge anyone to present a SINGLE Equihash coin that checks all the above. Equihash seems to be the most profitable algo at least for nVidia miners. No, dont use whattomine, use: https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

Who are the developers? BitcoinZ website shows no faces and no names...

Just like Bitcoin. I think you are starting to understand BTCZ. It was created by an anonymous developer without any premining. But here are the team members if you like to know: http://bitcoinzguiding.ovh/team.html

If you like face images cropped in circles, there are about 1200 ICO scams with 5 to 50 founders listed for each one and when you look under "about us", you see those CIRCULAR cropped mostly stolen images from either linkedin or deceased people obituaries.

True
Pages:
Jump to: