Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 185. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Looks like the zcoin team has a working mtp implementation...image posted in slack.  Yahoo!!

Well done!  Smiley

Great news! did they provide an ETA for the release? or is it still in the works?

No fixed date but MTP is functional and working with the new code but we're just double checking some things.

Should be deployed on testnet pretty soon.

it's a good news and I will wait for this action happened in next days .
it's time to collect some coin before it's on the race. I will be a profitable coin in this crypto world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Hi guys, hopefully someone can answer me a question.

When testing a wallet backup the client starts downloading the Blockchain again from scratch, although this time it gets stuck at block 722. Ive deleted all related zcoin files and started again but it always freezes at block 722. Where is the Blockchain stored? Can I point the client to it again? Why did it stop at block 722 this time? Is there a way to change the wallet.dat file for my backup without restarting the chain download?

Thanks for any assistance.

I believe this is being worked on at the moment. Head over to the slack and ask them there
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hi guys, hopefully someone can answer me a question.

When testing a wallet backup the client starts downloading the Blockchain again from scratch, although this time it gets stuck at block 722. Ive deleted all related zcoin files and started again but it always freezes at block 722. Where is the Blockchain stored? Can I point the client to it again? Why did it stop at block 722 this time? Is there a way to change the wallet.dat file for my backup without restarting the chain download?

Thanks for any assistance.

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
China volume is over 80% and price is up about 15% higher than Bittrex. There was a big sell up earlier on Bittrex - it looks like it was eaten up. the news of MTP completion must be lingering! Smiley

yeah considering the small volume on bittrex, that 24btc sell wall was eaten up in minutes, what the hell
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
China volume is over 80% and price is up about 15% higher than Bittrex. There was a big sell up earlier on Bittrex - it looks like it was eaten up. the news of MTP completion must be lingering! Smiley
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
Zcoin Masters you are doing a great job and I have no doubt Zcoin will survive in the top20 of actual crypto currencies used by millions in the years to come..

It seems MTP is about ready so all looks great moving forward... However.....

In order to convince people about the quality of your coin, and get them aboard (which should be your main goal to build the community), please understand to also prioritise the wallets...

The wallets are not good... I still am not able to have a wallet run at all on my macbooks.... The windows wallets seem full of bugs as I can read from messages in this thread... come one guys... once MTP is working, how about you spend some time re-doing those wallets so that it works?!!

I can only hope you take this seriously because the wallet is the main infrastructure for end users...

I have downloaded wallets from third tier coins like XSPEC and numerous others and they work wonderfully... So how come it is so hard for you guys to have the wallets perform?

Overcome this obstacle and expect your community to blow up in the most positive sense of the word

The Bitcoin core upgrade is actually already underway and will be pushed to a separate branch for us to work on. This should improve the wallet experience tremendously and open the way for light wallets.

As mentioned previously this was scheduled for right after MTP but we are already halfway through it.
Zcoin Masters you are doing a great job and I have no doubt Zcoin will survive in the top20 of actual crypto currencies used by millions in the years to come..

In order to convince people about the quality of your coin, and get them aboard (which should be your main goal to build the community), please understand to also prioritise the wallets...

The wallets are not good... I still am not able to have a wallet run at all on my macbooks.... The windows wallets seem full of bugs as I can read from messages in this thread... come one guys... once MTP is working, how about you spend some time re-doing those wallets so that it works?!!

I can only hope you take this seriously because the wallet is the main infrastructure for end users...

I have downloaded wallets from third tier coins like XSPEC and numerous others and they work wonderfully... So how come it is so hard for you guys to have the wallets perform?

Overcome this obstacle and expect your community to blow up in the most positive sense of the word

The Mac wallet works for me. I'm on a Macbook Air, and an old one (2011). However, it took a long time to sync.  I've confirmed coins into the wallet a couple of times.

Do agree, efficient wallets, on all platforms, should be a priority too.

Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
Looks like the zcoin team has a working mtp implementation...image posted in slack.  Yahoo!!

Well done!  Smiley

Great news! did they provide an ETA for the release? or is it still in the works?

No fixed date but MTP is functional and working with the new code but we're just double checking some things.

Thanks for clarifying and for the prompt reply. There is no rush really, Dev team can take as much time as they like as long as the end result is as promised and I'm confident it will be and that's all it matters.

Double check is stupid! Just fix it!.

And if it is not broke. you know the drill.. Above or else.
"If you daddy is rich".

Hit the road jack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8Tiz6INF7I

We have understanding!  Cheers :-)

PS: 8198 cuda cores in my face. Is that good ? If they make a special edition that is fine too!
Activity: 138
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Looks like the zcoin team has a working mtp implementation...image posted in slack.  Yahoo!!

Well done!  Smiley

Thanks for clarifying and for the prompt reply. There is no rush really, Dev team can take as much time as they like as long as the end result is as promised and I'm confident it will be and that's all it matters.
seems some one want to push price down!

zcoin has over 75% of it's volume on BTC38 in China; thus it's somewhat shielded from the Bittrex manipulation; hence the reason it's still 10% higher there, and over 25% higher during the selling on Bittrex earlier today.  That said, we'll need to see the progress, as crypto price can slide lower until a positive baseline is proven.

Believing that zcoin will unravel soon Wink

thanks mate i m sure it will , zcoin is great  coin and project !  sort of manipulations to get as many cheap coin on bittrex i knew this! Wink

From out of nowhere. you can mine maxcoins without seeing changes in the "official volume". Even if you make a 100 extra.

Some of the markets are bull. I believe.

Guess what? i'm on neoscrypt today. Or "the multipool miner." picked it for me. And the lyra2z..

Free microphone. If autoexchange worked i would be going for the cash.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Are any mobile wallets recommended for this coin at the moment ?
I kept a coin and it went: $11.22 (-7.48%)

Taadaa. That one i send to stock for safe keeping.

I quit'ed the sissy purse. I did not get the mint function right i guess. If i understand it right it's for cleaning drug money or something.

PS: Wait. Now i remember. I sold it and bought it back at double the price. The coin. No wonder it's expensive as h...

Cheers :-) iii..
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
that is great news thanks dev
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)

Well done!  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Well done!  Smiley

Well done!  Smiley

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

zcoin has over 75% of it's volume on BTC38 in China; thus it's somewhat shielded from the Bittrex manipulation; hence the reason it's still 10% higher there, and over 25% higher during the selling on Bittrex earlier today.  That said, we'll need to see the progress, as crypto price can slide lower until a positive baseline is proven.

thanks mate i m sure it will , zcoin is great  coin and project !  sort of manipulations to get as many cheap coin on bittrex i knew this! Wink

zcoin has over 75% of it's volume on BTC38 in China; thus it's somewhat shielded from the Bittrex manipulation; hence the reason it's still 10% higher there, and over 25% higher during the selling on Bittrex earlier today.  That said, we'll need to see the progress, as crypto price can slide lower until a positive baseline is proven.

Jump to: