Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 189. (Read 663229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
We're creeping up on Zcash's volume on Bittrex  Cool
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
market buy for 11k coins on bittrex  Shocked

Whales are coming in. Expect a rise within the coming days. Technically it is ready to fly to the moon. No hype. If you don't believe me do your own technical analyse and see if what i am saying is BS.

Also, watch for a video on youtube today. Someone one within the crypto world will upload a video on Zcoin today and why it's ready to go up. Wink

Yes. Zcoin is flying in the sky and it will continue to attract more big whales to join this party.
I could watch this fact 1 week ago and I joined this party. I hope it will hit 0.005btc again next week.
legendary
Anybody try out the new wallet fixes
well in 2 hrs and 10 mins i've reindexed 3840 blocks
2.5 days wallet snyc on a shitty laptop
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
market buy for 11k coins on bittrex  Shocked

Whales are coming in. Expect a rise within the coming days. Technically it is ready to fly to the moon. No hype. If you don't believe me do your own technical analyse and see if what i am saying is BS.

Also, watch for a video on youtube today. Someone one within the crypto world will upload a video on Zcoin today and why it's ready to go up. Wink
legendary
market buy for 11k coins on bittrex  Shocked
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Just stumbled across this. After watching Reubens video on MTP I can't believe this has such a small market cap.
With MTP basically solving bitcoins current problems, this
should go 10x very soon

Thanks we're coming up with an animated video to explain this too Cheesy

Really looking forward to the video. Marketing this could really make a big difference. Concepts are solid. I saw on slack that the ETA is this month?

They mentioned in slack that they hired a PR company Smiley

Thats excellent!
Activity: 129
Awesome mjosephs! The params have changed. You can view the latest code here:

https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/commit/5b6d2941616e756051ec584085297cc691a5614e

Wow that's quite a megapatch you merged onto the mtptest branch yesterday.  I hope you plan on running those changes on the testnet for a while.

These probably will be the final parameters that we're working on for the release.

So L=70 as here:

https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/blob/5b6d2941616e756051ec584085297cc691a5614e/src/mtp.cpp#L8

rather than the L=140 in the paper?

Please do drop by our Slack http://invite.zcoin.io and head to #developers

Ah, realtime IRC/chat is not really my thing... had to give that up because I couldn't get anything done.  Thanks though.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
A Fatal error occured. Zcoin can no longer function safely and will quit.
EXCEPTION: St_runtime error 13
CDB() cant open database file wallet.dat
error 30974
Zcoin in runaway exception

Dear Zcoin Team, Please help me solve this problem... I have a mac and downloaded your wallet from your website, but it always crashes after a couple of seconds showing this error as written above.

Please help me solve this so i can be onboard and store my zcoins safely in the wallet

Thank you, I am awaiting your reply

Could you let me know your Mac OS version?

And when did you download the mac version? Does your Application Support/Zcoin have existing files inside?

Yosemite 10.10.5 is the version
Should I delete all Zcoin files on my mac and try to start over downloading it all?

Im sorry but tech-wise Im on the level of a 3 year old unfortunately.... Would be great if I can get help with this issue!  I will delete all zcoin files i have on my laptop now and wait for your reply.

Downloaded on February 19th

Many thanks!
You have no funds in your wallet at the moment, correct? If so, please delete all files in the Application Support/Zcoin folder and download the pre-release dmg for Mac OS here:
https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/releases/tag/v0.8.7.8

If you have funds in your wallet, please backup your wallet.dat before proceeding. Note that the first sync of the wallet will take about 1 day.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Just stumbled across this. After watching Reubens video on MTP I can't believe this has such a small market cap.
should go 10x very soon

Really looking forward to the video. Marketing this could really make a big difference. Concepts are solid. I saw on slack that the ETA is this month?

They mentioned in slack that they hired a PR company Smiley
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
error 30974

Dear Zcoin Team, Please help me solve this problem... I have a mac and downloaded your wallet from your website, but it always crashes after a couple of seconds showing this error as written above.

Please help me solve this so i can be onboard and store my zcoins safely in the wallet

And when did you download the mac version? Does your Application Support/Zcoin have existing files inside?

Should I delete all Zcoin files on my mac and try to start over downloading it all?

Im sorry but tech-wise Im on the level of a 3 year old unfortunately.... Would be great if I can get help with this issue!  I will delete all zcoin files i have on my laptop now and wait for your reply.

Many thanks!

I really hope to receive some help and solution so I can move my Zcoins into my wallet... I have been pro zcoin since i started crypto and have been advising my friends and family for weeks now on social platforms to choose Zcoin over monero, zcash etc as the best anonymity coin...

Can I please get some assistance to make the wallet work? Isnt that a primary need to gain trust with your community, to have a wallet function after you download it from your official website??

Thanks and regards
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
should go 10x very soon

Activity: 700
BBOD Trading Platform
hmm nice logo, i like it  Cool
error 30974

Many thanks!
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Are the latest rumors that this coin will be added to poloniex substantiated

I have heard about this rumor but I can believe this coin will be possible to be listed on poloniex soon.
I'm still buying some cheap coins and waiting for good news in this month.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
Are the latest rumors that this coin will be added to poloniex substantiated
Activity: 199
Development team can contact Korea and Japan exchanges, the two countries bitcoin and  eth trading volume is very larg
Firo (FIRO)
error 30974

error 30974

Firo (FIRO)
It sucks that with everything this coin has to offer it's only listed on very few exchanges  Roll Eyes , why not try adding it to Livecoin or Yobit? The more volume the better.

We will be listing on a couple of new exchanges soon. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
It sucks that with everything this coin has to offer it's only listed on very few exchanges  Roll Eyes , why not try adding it to Livecoin or Yobit? The more volume the better.
Jump to: