Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 186. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
seems some one want to push price down!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
zcoin taking a bit of hit on bittrexx - looks like 1 dumper as price on BTC38, where the volume of zcoin is over 3 times bittrex, is almost 25% higher?

... crazy day today - BTC falling, rebounding, falling, rebounding, and many alts getting hit too. Maybe people are just pulling out some of their profits? Wish I had more BTC to pick-up some at the low price on Bittrex.
hope it will go down to 100K i have ready al my btc! Grin Grin
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
zcoin taking a bit of hit on bittrexx - looks like 1 dumper as price on BTC38, where the volume of zcoin is over 3 times bittrex, is almost 25% higher?

... crazy day today - BTC falling, rebounding, falling, rebounding, and many alts getting hit too. Maybe people are just pulling out some of their profits? Wish I had more BTC to pick-up some at the low price on Bittrex.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
I'm mostly reader and occasional writer (I read all this thread until now, but never posted yet).
And I would like to thank zcoinofficial for his active participation.

I seriously like technology behind and I believe in bright future of that coin. For the time being only one question concerns me the most - how many coins will be necessary for running the Znode? I understand that
Why we cannot provide exact figures as to how many coins you need for a Znode is simply because as you have seen, the price is so fluid and we need to cut a balance between keeping the bar high-ish without making it inaccessible.
But still, for us (at least me) it is important information to decide whenever I'm in or I can't afford it. If you say it will be 500-1000 coins, I will buy the difference and will hold them no matter what happens (that will be my input in support of that great technology - it is risky, but I'm ready to stand for it).
If you say it will be 10000 coins - I don't have enough resources to buy that much, so I will not dream about.

Lets close our eyes on the current price of Zcoin and think of it in terms of percent of total coin supply that community finds fair enough to reserve in Znodes. Will it be 5%, 10%, 50%... And how many nodes we need for quality decentralization? 100, 1000, 5000?
For example, according to coinmarketcap there are 2,310,089 Zcoins, if 10% will be reserved and only 100 nodes are required it makes 2310089*0.1/100 = 2310 Zcoins should be hold by single node.  

Anyway, announcing the official figure may help a lot to stabilize the exchange rate and probably pump it up a little bit!
And for potential investors it will help a lot with financial planning.

Very good reasoning and I totally agree with you.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 420
KTO EC/\U HUKTO?
Windows wallet 0.8.7.8 always resync after restart, it's unusable and I can't buy
Then don't buy , and don't waste your time here...

Don't waste your time. Be silent if you don't know what to say.
Community forum is for help not for flood.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
I'm mostly reader and occasional writer (I read all this thread until now, but never posted yet).
And I would like to thank zcoinofficial for his active participation.

I seriously like technology behind and I believe in bright future of that coin. For the time being only one question concerns me the most - how many coins will be necessary for running the Znode? I understand that
Why we cannot provide exact figures as to how many coins you need for a Znode is simply because as you have seen, the price is so fluid and we need to cut a balance between keeping the bar high-ish without making it inaccessible.
But still, for us (at least me) it is important information to decide whenever I'm in or I can't afford it. If you say it will be 500-1000 coins, I will buy the difference and will hold them no matter what happens (that will be my input in support of that great technology - it is risky, but I'm ready to stand for it).
If you say it will be 10000 coins - I don't have enough resources to buy that much, so I will not dream about.

Lets close our eyes on the current price of Zcoin and think of it in terms of percent of total coin supply that community finds fair enough to reserve in Znodes. Will it be 5%, 10%, 50%... And how many nodes we need for quality decentralization? 100, 1000, 5000?
For example, according to coinmarketcap there are 2,310,089 Zcoins, if 10% will be reserved and only 100 nodes are required it makes 2310089*0.1/100 = 2310 Zcoins should be hold by single node.  

Anyway, announcing the official figure may help a lot to stabilize the exchange rate and probably pump it up a little bit!
And for potential investors it will help a lot with financial planning.
The Mac wallet works fine - long time to sync (that fix should be a priority), but I was able to move coins into the wallet.  Of note, within 2 seconds of confirming a bittrex withdrawal via email a popup message came from the wallet indicating coins were incoming.  Impressive.  Wink

Going to pick-up some more zcoins - really like the tech in this coin and excited about the future.

Please provide some regular updates on dev work in the forum ... many people aren't on slack/chat/etc. Thx Smiley

Great work!

I just went to buy some more zcoins on bittrex and someone dumped a bunch just as I was buying  - thank you, I got a few extra at the cheaper price.
The Mac wallet works fine - long time to sync (that fix should be a priority), but I was able to move coins into the wallet.  Of note, within 2 seconds of confirming a bittrex withdrawal via email a popup message came from the wallet indicating coins were incoming.  Impressive.  Wink

Going to pick-up some more zcoins - really like the tech in this coin and excited about the future.

Please provide some regular updates on dev work in the forum ... many people aren't on slack/chat/etc. Thx Smiley

Great work!
Activity: 200
How to claim from TVE, will there be any schedule for claim from TVE?
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.

LOL Grin people are so desperate

They buy at the top of a rise and then are disappointed to find out it has corrected the next day.
Then they sell with a loss at the bottom of this correction and it starts to pump again the next day.
They get frustrated and buy back in at the top of the rise.
Activity: 160
today i was not sure i wanted to invest some and had to decide nxt or zcoin....nxt is up almost 30% and zcoin lost 10K since today, what  fuck decision i made it was better to invest on NXT
guess you better sell now and cut your losses  Roll Eyes

LOL Grin people are so desperate
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
today i was not sure i wanted to invest some and had to decide nxt or zcoin....nxt is up almost 30% and zcoin lost 10K since today, what  fuck decision i made it was better to invest on NXT

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Windows wallet 0.8.7.8 always resync after restart, it's unusable and I can't buy

Well . I have just downloaded the new wallet and it's running faster than the old wallet . Maybe you should consider your OS system.
I also bought some coins from bittrex exchange and transfered zcoins to my new wallet . it's very good, now.
linux wallet worked for me as well, it synced in two and a half days with less a than average laptop and a slow  internet connection. All functions worked for me.
Activity: 255

Well . I have just downloaded the new wallet and it's running faster than the old wallet . Maybe you should consider your OS system.
I also bought some coins from bittrex exchange and transfered zcoins to my new wallet . it's very good, now.
Activity: 224

have gotten your e-mail. These sort of issues are better solved through chat so let us know and we'll be happy to look into it. We haven't replicated it in our end but would be happy to look into your issue.

Please advise on your OS version and whether your wallet.dat is new or old and if there's funds in there.

Wow, I just had to get Zcoins and great to see this project doing spectacularly.

It is at such a low price even now and one of the coins with the most potential out there today. The market cap is completely unbelievable FWIW it is going to explode
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)

have gotten your e-mail. These sort of issues are better solved through chat so let us know and we'll be happy to look into it. We haven't replicated it in our end but would be happy to look into your issue.

Please advise on your OS version and whether your wallet.dat is new or old and if there's funds in there.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Then don't buy , and don't waste your time here...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 420
KTO EC/\U HUKTO?
Activity: 196
just did now thanks for your advice
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Jump to: