Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 187. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 101
today i was not sure i wanted to invest some and had to decide nxt or zcoin....nxt is up almost 30% and zcoin lost 10K since today, what  fuck decision i made it was better to invest on NXT

Invest in NXT? you mean buying NXT.... for investing in NXT you are about 3 years late to the party my friend... pick up some ardor or even better wait a month and pick up some ADL (Adelphoi)... Adel will succeed no doubt... they will develop accounting tools for big companies on the blockchain
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
today i was not sure i wanted to invest some and had to decide nxt or zcoin....nxt is up almost 30% and zcoin lost 10K since today, what  fuck decision i made it was better to invest on NXT
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Ok so I am gonna hold this coin for over a year if Roger Ver and Tim Lee are invested in it and think it can be bigger then Monero, Zcash, Dash
https://zcoin.io/a-message-from-our-new-investor-in-zcoin-tim-lee/

Good read!

Thanks for sharing dude , hehe .
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Woow great rising of zcoin, any news about MTP?

apparently testing is going well and nearing the implementation
Very impatient to see the new XZC version with MTP.
But quality work need time :-).

Happy to see the price rising todayI hope the next days will be the sames.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Ok so I am gonna hold this coin for over a year if Roger Ver and Tim Lee are invested in it and think it can be bigger then Monero, Zcash, Dash

Good read!
Ok, good news.

Congratulation dev : good work.
But the lane is long...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
I'm trying to set up some Zcoin mining, but I'm having a hell of a time both finding a decent pool (miningpoolhub seems the best I can access, Suprnova doesn't appear to be open) and optimizing/mining appropriately.  I have a 3-1070 + 1-1080 rig I want to point at Zcoin, but when I ran it for a full day I netted only .08 Zcoin.  Even with the price bump this is WAY off a normed earning curve compared to alternatives.

Is zcoin mining really that low on returns?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Good read!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm having troubles syncing block 20501, left it there for 5 hours and it's still stuck on that block, i used the blockchain from znode.io (june 10). when i looked at the debug.log, it just shows a bunch of connection timeout

how do i fix this?
Priority #1 should be the wallet.

Can you restore a wallet on coinomi with wallet.dat? If so, how?

Coinomi is a trusted and proven software. Yes you can make back ups, see their website for answers to these questions

When trying to find these things out you always end up in a labyrinth of information inbetween websites, github and a million other places...

It would be highly appreciated for someone to have knowledge about for instance backup on icoinomi, to just simply post a bulletpoint list of what actions to take...

We are all building the community together so lets help each other out people... You score big karma points if you take 10 minutes to instruct the noobs what to do....

All greatly appreciated!!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.

Coinomi is a trusted and proven software. Yes you can make back ups, see their website for answers to these questions
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

I just tried a test withdraw from Bittrex to Icoinomi and the status in Bittrex is listed as ''invalid''

I have triple checked the address and wrote it exactly as provided in my icoinomi wallet... So now im dealing with a crashing IOS wallet and an Icoinomi wallet that seems to not accept the withdraw from Bittrex... Guys...please....

For this being my favorite investment it sucks that i have no way to safely store my zcoin away from Bittrex... GRRRRRR

I trust your abilities so please lets get our act in order...

Ok just generated a new Icoinomi wallet and now the withdraw is authorized... Thank the lord we are heading in a good direction, Good luck people...

Still, please get this wallet thing in order, the world is ready to get onboard with Zcoin

Thanks
I just tried a test withdraw from Bittrex to Icoinomi and the status in Bittrex is listed as ''invalid''

I have triple checked the address and wrote it exactly as provided in my icoinomi wallet... So now im dealing with a crashing IOS wallet and an Icoinomi wallet that seems to not accept the withdraw from Bittrex... Guys...please....

For this being my favorite investment it sucks that i have no way to safely store my zcoin away from Bittrex... GRRRRRR

I trust your abilities so please lets get our act in order...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
hold your coin i think in 4 or 5 month we can see xzc at 0.01
Activity: 447
@zcoinofficial

If the price goes up - and it certainly looks like it will - finally - I think a good deal of that will be owed to you. Professional marketing and communications is absolutely worth many times its weight. Salute

Couldn't agree more with this statement.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
@zcoinofficial

If the price goes up - and it certainly looks like it will - finally - I think a good deal of that will be owed to you. Professional marketing and communications is absolutely worth many times its weight. Salute
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
I'm a highly suspicious person, a useful quality in the crypto space. I do not think it would be productive to call anyone a liar. But has anyone seen any statement out of the mouth of Ver that he's invested in Zcoin? I haven't. And I've looked.

https://news.bitcoin.com/zero-knowledge-zcoin-launching-soon/

Check the disclaimer on his own site bitcoin.com. Also before u ask, Moneta was never launched. Moneta was rebranded as Zcoin before launch to reflect that we're the first implementation of Zerocoin. Also, we have his quote on our main website as a Zcoin investor so I don't think we would have the balls to say it if it wasn't true.

As to why Roger has been apparently silent, he's been mentioning us at talks, social media and also Youtube videos (there's a few about) and we have been working with him to launch something but yeah I don't want to say too much for fear of saying that we are saying things to hype price ;P. So don't look too deeply into this Cheesy. He also created a sub forum for us on bitcoin.com. Note that Roger is also an investor of Zcash. His involvement will be more apparent once the time is right but Roger is a polarizing figure in the crypto space as you are all aware but has always been a big supporter of financial privacy.

You can see his Reddit post on his memorydealers account here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/zcoin/comments/5xzc8b/roger_vers_list_of_bitcoin_competitors_zcoin/
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I'm a highly suspicious person, a useful quality in the crypto space. I do not think it would be productive to call anyone a liar. But has anyone seen any statement out of the mouth of Ver that he's invested in Zcoin? I haven't. And I've looked.
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I think we'll remain consolidating for a while until MTP is released, there's little reason to doubt this coin will be successful with such dedicated Devs behind it.

What is MTP?

This video explains it very well. I also believe there will be an animated video on the subject soon aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BKFGSpHwBs
Jump to: