Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 190. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
This seem to be the only coin, that doesn't incite an elevated bp when i notice the price recede. A glorious fate await, that's a fact.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
Just stumbled across this. After watching Reubens video on MTP I can't believe this has such a small market cap.
With MTP basically solving bitcoins current problems, this
should go 10x very soon

Thanks we're coming up with an animated video to explain this too Cheesy
Firo (FIRO)
will we always only be able to mint denominations 1, 10, 25, 50, 100 orcan this change later on? What if one coin gets to the $1000 mark?

New accumulators can be introduced without issues Cheesy It would be a good problem to have.
Firo (FIRO)
Hi, I would like to start working on an open-source AMD miner for MTP.  However after reading the MTP paper, it is clear that the choice of parameters has a big impact on the optimal code architecture.

Have the ZCoin devs publicly committed to launch MTP on mainnet using the same parameters (most importantly: blocksize=1Kbyte, memsize=32676 blocks, L=70) that is currently running on testnet?

If not, when will the final parameters be fixed?  I don't want to have to throw away a ton of work so I'm not going to start until I'm sure of that.

Thanks.

Awesome mjosephs! The params have changed. You can view the latest code here:

https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/tree/mtptest

https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/commit/5b6d2941616e756051ec584085297cc691a5614e

These probably will be the final parameters that we're working on for the release.

Please do drop by our Slack http://invite.zcoin.io and head to #developers
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
will we always only be able to mint denominations 1, 10, 25, 50, 100 orcan this change later on? What if one coin gets to the $1000 mark?
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Just stumbled across this. After watching Reubens video on MTP I can't believe this has such a small market cap.
With MTP basically solving bitcoins current problems, this
should go 10x very soon
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
How much zcoin is required for a masternode?
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Activity: 90
will it be added to polo?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Hi, I would like to start working on an open-source AMD miner for MTP.  However after reading the MTP paper, it is clear that the choice of parameters has a big impact on the optimal code architecture.

Have the ZCoin devs publicly committed to launch MTP on mainnet using the same parameters (most importantly: blocksize=1Kbyte, memsize=32676 blocks, L=70) that is currently running on testnet?

If not, when will the final parameters be fixed?  I don't want to have to throw away a ton of work so I'm not going to start until I'm sure of that.

Thanks.
Activity: 96
Just found out about this one I watched the mtp video really impressed. Is there any time indication on when it will be released Smiley ?
legendary
Anybody try out the new wallet fixes
well in 2 hrs and 10 mins i've reindexed 3840 blocks
legendary
Anybody try out the new wallet fixes
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
It is a historic day.

Zcoin is no longer on the front page of the marketcap! Take pictures! Cheesy

It will not last long!

It is happiness. The value of Zcoin is very stable, but the Zcoin recedes because the whole market of crypto money increases.

This means that there is even more potential for rising prices today, than there were yesterday! Kiss Kiss

Cheers!

reminds me of:

SCNR Smiley

I like this people who are talking on a topic, just to spread fear!

And after that returns quietly on their favorite topic like ZEN for example ..

Me if I do not like a crypto, I will not pollute their topic with messages of this type .. and that is based on nothing!

It sounds like the people of Monero, Pivx or Dash .. always spread hatred .. can be fear of serious competition?
Activity: 160
First step: MTP ... (complicated, long and unique)

Then: (all is in progress)

- Indexation on large exchanges (Japan / Indonesia)
- Development of technology on Ethereum
- Setting of masternodes (Znode)
- Improvement of the Wallet: synchronization, speed and user-friendliness

When you want to create a unique product, it takes longer than creating a clone. Cheesy

And this is still only the beginning ..

Again only patients will be rewarded! Weak hands can only weep and cry again!

yeah yeah
Activity: 160
It is a historic day.

It will not last long!

It is happiness. The value of Zcoin is very stable, but the Zcoin recedes because the whole market of crypto money increases.

This means that there is even more potential for rising prices today, than there were yesterday! Kiss Kiss

Cheers!

reminds me of:

SCNR Smiley

Where have u been @ocminer Cheesy miss ya
Activity: 79
Will be windows wallet?
Firo (FIRO)
It is a historic day.

It will not last long!

Cheers!

reminds me of:

SCNR Smiley

Where have u been @ocminer Cheesy miss ya
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
It is a historic day.

It will not last long!

Cheers!

reminds me of:

SCNR Smiley
Jump to: