Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 197. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Cant wait for the mtp. Someone said you will required 1000 xzc is this correct?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Nice graphical roadmap :-).
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
good job guys! You do a great job .. lots of good things to come for Zcoin.

I wait impatiently for the number of Zcoin necessary to make a masternode!

And still congratulations to the whole team,
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
We have released the updated graphical roadmap.

Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Is it posiblle that MTP will be done to the end of the month?

I do not know exactly but as I know it will be released for public test. MTP algo will become unique and it will attract more investors to join
Please keep patient and it's not long to see this algo. Buying and holding zcoin will be the best choice at this time.
Activity: 79
Is it posiblle that MTP will be done to the end of the month?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
How much is the mining cost now, the price is high or low?

I don't think the price have any connection with mining cost . The price of Zcoin depend on the technology and application ~
Prices should not be much greater than mining costs
Activity: 308
How much is the mining cost now, the price is high or low?

I don't think the price have any connection with mining cost . The price of Zcoin depend on the technology and application ~
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Don't be disappointed about this coin. it has got a big potential in the future.
The decrease is good chance to buy and hold it for a while before big news is coming.

Yes, I agree with you. It must be good coin in the future but I'm still waiting for next updates from Dev.
I'm ready to get onboard with all members here.

Buying and holding zcoin as many as possible is smart decision, now.
Once MTP algo is released then it will boost it up agaain at 0.01btc .

I think it needs more time to see what will happen next? I have not seen any signals for increasing price of zcoin.
It seems it's still in decrease line when it's under 300,000 sats . I will wait for a big dump before I can buy it .
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Don't be disappointed about this coin. it has got a big potential in the future.
The decrease is good chance to buy and hold it for a while before big news is coming.

Yes, I agree with you. It must be good coin in the future but I'm still waiting for next updates from Dev.

and who knows, when MTP will be released? One or two mounths? Where i can see how is testing goes?
Activity: 61

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Activity: 100
Merit: 28
lol ya no sense to have lower marketcap than Zclassic. Cryptoworld haha
There are various reasons why XZC price has gone down a bit compared to Zclassic.  One of them is the imminent Zencash launch occurring in a few days. Zclassic is forking into Zencash. Each Zclassic holder will get 1 free Zencash for each ZCL they hold.  So there is a bitcoin magnet towards Zclassic going on for the few days left before Zencash is launched on May 23. Many people want to buy Zclassic to get free Zencash. Also there is lot of hype around Zencash, they even made a biased infographic favorably comparing Zencash to Zcoin, why Zencash will be better etc. but it is my opinion that Zcoin has stronger fundamentals than any of the Zcash derivatives.
Activity: 100
Merit: 28
I'm looking into this project and what I see is a very promising future ahead. The roadmap is very good. Although, from my perspective, there are some points that need to be clarified for the sake of transparency and community confidence.

1.  The recent bug.
 Zcoin team/community, are we 100% sure of the circulating supply at this time?  Is there a possibility that a lot more than 388,450 counterfeit XZC have been created by the recent attack (or a subsequent one) and that it would go unnoticed?  In other words, do the Coinmarketcap supply indicating 2,090,000 circulating coins at this moment is 100% reliable and verifiable?

2. The risk of a 51% attack.
 There are still concerns in the community about the possibility of a 51% attack occurring because of the centralization of mining.  Are there plans to mitigate, or even eliminate, the risk of such an occurrence?
Activity: 124
lol ya no sense to have lower marketcap than Zclassic. Cryptoworld haha
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
So what is the exact roadmap regarding Ethereum integration?

Also, when installing/starting up the zcoin mac wallet, it always crashes after 10 seconds or so...

it says:

A fatal error occured, zcoin can no longer continue safely and will quit
EXCEPTION St13runtime_error
CDB() Cant open database file wallet.dat,
error 30974
Zcoin in runaway exception

Can someone help please, how to make the wallet work?

Thanks a lot ))
Activity: 88
Go zcoin , see you again in August. thanks
Activity: 255
Don't be disappointed abou this coin. it has got a big potential in the future.
Activity: 11
Hi, Is there news? MTP advance?

How say....be patient or sell your coins and go away. For the second choice, it's good for invertisor to have cheap coin. 0.02 will be the first stage, then will down to 0.004/0.005. Second stage will be like the first. The w trade diagram will be the zcoin road until one day, in few years, where zcoin will be famous like monero, dash or eth.

Every serious coins have this kind of montain view. The only question is : zcoin is it serious? Only dev work and time can respond to this question.

Remember Darkcoin / dash, bitcointalk thread was similar until the first pump. After that, monero trollers was there. Zcoin seems to be the darkcoin's son so investisor has just to be PATIENT and beware of zcash trollers.
Activity: 53
Hi, Is there news? MTP advance?
Jump to: