Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 201. (Read 663229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
I'm a miner and I just follow the market and make analysis for good selling my coins.
Hi, friend. Have you found best pool for XZC? I've calculated that miningpoolhub pays about 15% less than should  Angry
I'm back to SuprNova but the revenu is allways bad (lasts blocks "luck" : 300,40 - 16,12 - currently block 131%).
If things are not better in a few days, it is possible that I goes on another currency...
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
..So if you so strictly follow the market of Zcoin ,and you are so negative to it , why you are wasting your time with this at all...
You don't understand : I'm not negative at all.
I'm a miner and I just follow the market and make analysis for good selling my coins.

You would like I say only "it's allways time to buy XZC" ? Readers are not stupid !
You could thank me for having warned here of the fall of XZC; I hope that some of you will have followed my advice: they will have saved money.
Think positive.

Yes BTC38 is out : no chance.
Bittrex works well :-).

I think you are being a big buyer and you are trying to collect cheap coins and making some bad smell to make the sellers scared so they can sell this coin with cheap price and you will buy this coin. I know your trick and I'm following you to get more cheap coins. Thank you so much.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Hi, friend. Have you found best pool for XZC? I've calculated that miningpoolhub pays about 15% less than should  Angry
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
is it normal that BTC38 is down for more than 6 hours ?
something is wrong  Wink
legendary
..So if you so strictly follow the market of Zcoin ,and you are so negative to it , why you are wasting your time with this at all...
You don't understand : I'm not negative at all.

You would like I say only "it's allways time to buy XZC" ? Readers are not stupid !
You could thank me for having warned here of the fall of XZC; I hope that some of you will have followed my advice: they will have saved money.
Think positive.

Yes BTC38 is out : no chance.
Bittrex works well :-).
What's wrong with btc38?
i think BTC38 is under DDOS Attack
Activity: 79
What's wrong with btc38?
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
legendary
the bitcoin´s price keeps going up but the zcoin value in satoshis and dollar keeps going down...  why Huh
Read that I wrote a few posts higher (detailled analysis).
No buyers in the order book since many time... and a lot of sellers. Sellers are selling, even at low price, but they can sold only if buyers at presents, and they are not.
can the price fall under 0.004 BTC ??!!
All is possible without buyers..

At this time and since a few hours, somebody is playing with a buy wall (@ 450ksats).
Be carrefull : this is not a real order. This is a fake orer : each time the price match the wall, the owner of the wall delete his order and put it at a lower price. It is only for psychologic effects : the others think a big order protect the market to fall to low, but it is false because the order is deleted each time the price match it.
the bitcoin´s price keeps going up but the zcoin value in satoshis and dollar keeps going down...  why Huh
No buyers in the order book since many time... and a lot of sellers. Sellers are selling, even at low price, but they can sold only if buyers at presents, and they are not.
can the price fall under 0.004 BTC ??!!
legendary
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
the bitcoin´s price keeps going up but the zcoin value in satoshis and dollar keeps going down...  why Huh
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Hey guys,

I just started mining a few day ago (Ethereum) and now I want to try Zcoin. I use ccminer, but I'm not sure if the setup is right... My biggest question so for: do I ned to assign a worker and a workername in my batch-file?

Thats how my miner looks like right now:

Sorry for the stupid questions and good mining to you all Smiley

Edit: Just saw my balance ... it works  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
it's right
this coin will be the better
the dev is available and work all days for the succes of Zcoin
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Zcoin is looking for additional core developers join the team to accelerate our development!

Requirements:

• Experience with C++
  • Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Bitcoin 2.0 and Blockchain technologies
  • Have a collaborative mind set and enjoy sharing Blockchain knowledge with other developers
  • Have good communication skills and a passion for Blockchain development

Plus points:
  • Have practical experience developing on Blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
  • Extensive experience working with cryptographic protocols
  • Understanding of the Zerocoin protocol

Remuneration will be commensurate to skill set and experience. We are also open to starting with project-based fees.

If you are interested, please do drop an e-mail to [email protected] or drop by our Slack and message @reuben with the following:

• A description of your skill set and work/programming experience
  • Whether you are seeking a full time/part time or project based position.
  • Your expected remuneration
  • The timezone that you work in
Hi dev,

Unforeseen difficulties with the ZCoin development ?
Witch ones ?

Tomorrow, wa are may 1 : MTP will be available ?

The MTP algo is testing now. it will be testing in public after MTP available.
This fact is that they are working hard on this project. More and more new actions will come in this month.
Just go and buy zcoin now or you will miss the train.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Zcoin is looking for additional core developers join the team to accelerate our development!

Requirements:

• Experience with C++
  • Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Bitcoin 2.0 and Blockchain technologies
  • Have a collaborative mind set and enjoy sharing Blockchain knowledge with other developers

Plus points:
  • Have practical experience developing on Blockchain platforms such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.

Remuneration will be commensurate to skill set and experience. We are also open to starting with project-based fees.

If you are interested, please do drop an e-mail to [email protected] or drop by our Slack and message @reuben with the following:

Hi dev,

Witch ones ?

Why do you think it's a difficulty?

Simply a willingness to move forward and develop faster.
An ability to finance one more developer.
And again, it's a very professional recruitment. Not a request on a slack or a telegram, between 2 jokes! But with a clear definition of the required skills!

I know a lot of developer team, and the Zcoin team is one of the most professional I know.

I have no problem, the team works very well and the new ones will arrive very soon. You have to be patient, quality development takes time!
Activity: 826
Merit: 440

Requirements:

• Experience with C++

Plus points:

Hi dev,

Witch ones ?

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
just started zcoin, downloaded the wallet (running on ubuntu 16), got it synced, downloaded sgminer-msvc2015 (planning on solo mining), got it to work, but now i have two questions:

1. im getting more hashrate out of my RX470 (22 Kh/s) than the R390x (15 Kh/s) ?

2. i keep getting "Share above target" on sgminer?

Edit:

i modified the conf file of sgminer a bit now im getting 450Kh for the RX470 and 400Kh for the 390x?

also i keep getting "invalid nonce - HW error"?

this is my conf file:
Code:
{
    "pools":
    [
        {
            "name": "local",
            "url": "http://192.168.1.120:8888",
            "user": "myrpcuser",
            "pass": "myrpcpass",
            "profile": "xzc"
        }

],
       "profiles":
    [
        {
            "name": "xzc",
            "algorithm": "lyra2re",
            "xintensity": "1008",
            "worksize": "64",
            "gpu-threads": "2"
        }
    ],

"default-profile": "xzc",
     "no-extranonce": true
 }

Try with "lyra2z" algo
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
just started zcoin, downloaded the wallet (running on ubuntu 16), got it synced, downloaded sgminer-msvc2015 (planning on solo mining), got it to work, but now i have two questions:

1. im getting more hashrate out of my RX470 (22 Kh/s) than the R390x (15 Kh/s) ?

2. i keep getting "Share above target" on sgminer?

Edit:

i modified the conf file of sgminer a bit now im getting 450Kh for the RX470 and 400Kh for the 390x?

also i keep getting "invalid nonce - HW error"?

this is my conf file:
Code:
{
    "pools":
    [
        {
            "name": "local",
            "url": "http://192.168.1.120:8888",
            "user": "myrpcuser",
            "pass": "myrpcpass",
            "profile": "xzc"
        }