Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 198. (Read 663229 times)

LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Is there a new release?
I can not synchronize very slow& My pc has become very slow

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
Zcoin is being deeply down and who is selling this coin?
Is there any problem such as hacking, bugs, MTP algo paused? it has been down nearly 50% price.
so tell me what happened with this zcoin? Huh
the rising price of Btc causes altcoin prices to fall
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Im tired of the price going down... im switching to eth or zcash but i wont sell my coins. I really like this project but i also want to get money and now im loosing a lot as i didnt sell xzc when the bitcoin was at 1200$

That's a good decision when you do not sell zcoin with cheap price. I just only buy more and hold it for a while
we can see some good changes in next days. The patience is the key of success.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Im tired of the price going down... im switching to eth or zcash but i wont sell my coins. I really like this project but i also want to get money and now im loosing a lot as i didnt sell xzc when the bitcoin was at 1200$

My personal opinion is that this project is one of the best in the crypto area for potentials: when all the target present in the official roadmap (here: https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/wiki/Roadmap) will be delivered (which should be in one year) the price we see now could look very cheap.

As always, it's a matter of belief in these potentials, and holding tight in the moments where disruptive developments are in progress.
Activity: 243
Activity: 180
Will Tezos make Zcoin redundant?

It will make Zcash redundant, but I believe Zcoin is still unique from both. In their paper I just read over, they say they're going to have a public blockchain in all its glory, but then use a sidechain-esque mechanism that people can opt into, and that will be using the Zcash model. They explicitly state that this is to protect the main, public chain from the possibility of unnoticed inflation of the anonymous token. They acknowledge the risk of Zcash having unseen inflation exploits, but they're segregating it as a sub-token on the same blockchain and feel as this is enough - users know the risks when they opt-in, if you will. It's a unique setup for sure, but it's still using Zcash by the sounds of it for anything on the private mechanism.

Zcoin remains distinct in this respect, from what I can tell, offering a bit more transparency about the integrity of the supply.

I can understand more clearly about the Zcoin mechanism and It will help us know transparency about the integrity of the supply.
That's why I still choose zcoin and I want to buy more zcoin if I have more money.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Maybe the 370,000 fraudulent coins are still being sold?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Will Tezos make Zcoin redundant?
Activity: 340
i heard some weird speculations on slack , hopefully they are not true otherwise the coin is dead

What do you hear about this coin ? I heard some rumors about zcoin but I believe it's not true .

What are the rumours?

Better to have this out in the open
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)
I have no idea what speculations are there in Slack as we have been watching it and within it and have been answering it properly.

Recently banned two guys for continuously swearing and scolding bad words insulting Zcoin and our devs when the price didn't go up during the latest alt coin boom (even prior to the altcoin bloodbath).
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
i heard some weird speculations on slack , hopefully they are not true otherwise the coin is dead

What do you hear about this coin ? I heard some rumors about zcoin but I believe it's not true . They are trying to devalue zcoin to buy at a cheap price before MTP released and I knew this truth so Many investors will be regretful about these rumors Wait and see what will happen next?
Activity: 160
Activity: 122
Is there any problem such as hacking, bugs, MTP algo paused? it has been down nearly 50% price.

Today . Zcoin is quite cheap to buy it . it's around 0.003xxxbtc and I can not wait for it anymore the bought 100 zcoins to test my luck.
I do not know why they sold this coin with this price.? it's not a smart decision at this time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The World’s First Blockchain Core

Don't ask these questions . MTP is being tested and it will be released for public testing soon.
There will be many good things coming in this month or early June. Just have a patience, guy.
Activity: 199
How much is the mining cost now, the price is high or low?
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
You have to ask to the dev team.

We are waiting for MTP : perhaps the market is impatient.

A good news like the Poloniex exchange for XZC should be good now.
Activity: 255
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I happen on 20% of my rigs since last week.
Can you check it @ocminer ?

@ocminer

I have the same problem, sometime (like now) suprnova pool is offline for my workers...
problems are part of it and one should must be concentrate only over his work nothing else.

Hmm I couldn't find anything problem related in the logs, how long was the pool down for you ? Is it okay currently ?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I happen on 20% of my rigs since last week.
Can you check it @ocminer ?

@ocminer

I have the same problem, sometime (like now) suprnova pool is offline for my workers...
problems are part of it and one should must be concentrate only over his work nothing else.
Activity: 711
Merit: 270
i hold alot of XZC and im waiting for the big moon time.
is there any news coming or so? imo this is better than ZEC

Yes, You will get a big profit after MTP released .
This is a good chance to own more cheap zcoins before it can reach 0.01btc in next days.

when the MTP released? any update?
Jump to: