Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 200. (Read 663229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
how to test the mtp?
MTP is in test on the testnet.
You can going to the slack to have more help I think.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
how to test the mtp?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
For those who followed me.

This morning, the order bok is in a completely different configuration: I doubt that there is again a big margin of decrease (several orders of purchases with volume).
Now, whenever the dev is given good news about MTP or XZC is admitted to Poloniex, the possibilities of violent rebound are strong in the short term.
Moreover, Bitcoin has just seen a sharp rise and it is likely that it stabilizes or decreases slightly, so the alts had to go up in the next 2 or 3 days.

Good shopping :-) !
What volume are you talking about, the market is the same and if someone dumps the equivalent of 40 BTCs of XZC the price will fall under 0.00007587 BTC per XZC.
It is not so simple : nobody will sell all the market alone :-).
And 40 BTC is 2 times more than when I spoke of falling price : this is proof that the market has become twice as buyer and will have a hard time to fall now.
The order book can change configuration in a few hours according to some orders, so it must be monitored regularly.

My point of view is that Bittrex market is used by miners to sell the buy orders are in BTC38, there where real investors put their money
Overall, it is also more or less my opinion (but there is also miners in China).

I don't care of miners or investors selling this coin . I only care of this potential zcoin . it will be a promising coin in the future.

Before selling this coin Just look at this roadmap  and you can know what you are doing .

legendary

This morning, the order bok is in a completely different configuration: I doubt that there is again a big margin of decrease (several orders of purchases with volume).
Now, whenever the dev is given good news about MTP or XZC is admitted to Poloniex, the possibilities of violent rebound are strong in the short term.
Moreover, Bitcoin has just seen a sharp rise and it is likely that it stabilizes or decreases slightly, so the alts had to go up in the next 2 or 3 days.

What volume are you talking about, the market is the same and if someone dumps the equivalent of 40 BTCs of XZC the price will fall under 0.00007587 BTC per XZC.
It is not so simple : nobody will sell all the market alone :-).
And 40 BTC is 2 times more than when I spoke of falling price : this is proof that the market has become twice as buyer and will have a hard time to fall now.
The order book can change configuration in a few hours according to some orders, so it must be monitored regularly.

My point of view is that Bittrex market is used by miners to sell the buy orders are in BTC38, there where real investors put their money
Overall, it is also more or less my opinion (but there is also miners in China).
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Hi junaidifiaz,

Could you let us know your OS and whether you are using an old wallet created prior to 0.8.7.7 ?

If you come on Slack at invite.zcoin.io we would be happy to troubleshoot as we are trying to fix it right now. It doesn't seem to happen on new wallets created after.

You can also contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to look into it as we want to get to the bottom of it.

i am using New desktop pc so no issues with speed or ram. I have turned off firewall also.its version 0.8.7.7 . I am on Newer version.

Yes not talking about your RAM or CPU speed.  Enquiring on your Windows version you are using and was the wallet created with 0.8.7.7 or was it from a previous version and then upgraded to 0.8.7.7?

yes i was on older version .wallet.dat is from previous version.now i am using newer version.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Please find our updated roadmap for the next 3 years.

https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/wiki/Roadmap

it's great to see this roadmap . I still believe in the project .
They are working well to release some important functions for this zcoin .
Today I can see that  this price is quite cheap to buy more zcoin to make a masternode in the future.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 268
Firo (FIRO)

Hi junaidifiaz,

Could you let us know your OS and whether you are using an old wallet created prior to 0.8.7.7 ?

If you come on Slack at invite.zcoin.io we would be happy to troubleshoot as we are trying to fix it right now. It doesn't seem to happen on new wallets created after.

You can also contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to look into it as we want to get to the bottom of it.

i am using New desktop pc so no issues with speed or ram. I have turned off firewall also.its version 0.8.7.7 . I am on Newer version.

Yes not talking about your RAM or CPU speed.  Enquiring on your Windows version you are using and was the wallet created with 0.8.7.7 or was it from a previous version and then upgraded to 0.8.7.7?
now this is so irritating. I took 3 day to sync and now its stuck on 26019 .What the fuck is that.there time i re-indexed via cmd. I am getting out of patience.http://i65.tinypic.com/o8b87m.jpg

Hi junaidifiaz,

Firo (FIRO)
now this is so irritating. I took 3 day to sync and now its stuck on 26019 .What the fuck is that.there time i re-indexed via cmd. I am getting out of patience.

Hi junaidifiaz,

now this is so irritating. I took 3 day to sync and now its stuck on 26019 .What the fuck is that.there time i re-indexed via cmd. I am getting out of patience. http://i65.tinypic.com/o8b87m.jpg
legendary
Please find our updated roadmap for the next 3 years.

https://github.com/zcoinofficial/zcoin/wiki/Roadmap
This is very promising : congratulation :-) !

I'll be here for Znode (hope so).
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
In this roadmap Everything is clear and there is a lot of work
 but I know the team is every day on this project and available to answer.

I let you imangine the price when znode works
i remenber you  TOTAL COINS 21M
Firo (FIRO)
legendary

legendary
the bitcoin´s price keeps going up but the zcoin value in satoshis and dollar keeps going down...  why Huh
Read that I wrote a few posts higher (detailled analysis).
No buyers in the order book since many time... and a lot of sellers. Sellers are selling, even at low price, but they can sold only if buyers at presents, and they are not.
can the price fall under 0.004 BTC ??!!
Here we are : 390,000 sats (Bittrex 24 h low).

Remember : I wrote  some days ago that I sold all my ZCoin (590,000 sats at this time).
I hope some peolple follow my advice :-).

I'm back to SuprNova but the revenu is allways bad (lasts blocks "luck" : 300,40 - 16,12 - currently block 131%).
Have you tried minigpoolhub for xzc? How they pay, my last calculations showed that they pay about 15% less than should (by calculator), or maybe it's problem on my side (miner, etc)?
/quote]
I have made replies for that in my previous posts.
Yes I test miningpoolhub and no that is not a problem for your side : it was the same for me (lower hashrate, a lot of difficulty adjustment, but a better luck factor).
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I'm back to SuprNova but the revenu is allways bad (lasts blocks "luck" : 300,40 - 16,12 - currently block 131%).
Have you tried minigpoolhub for xzc? How they pay, my last calculations showed that they pay about 15% less than should (by calculator), or maybe it's problem on my side (miner, etc)?

Pool Hash Rate
12,049.526 MH/s
Current Difficulty
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)
11 minutes 10 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)
18 minutes 30 seconds

it's possible to decrease the shares 15% less than before. I do not know if that's my miners or Pool but I think about the shares of pool.
Maybe I will wait for new Algo MTP released soon .
Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Pool Hash Rate
12,049.526 MH/s
Current Difficulty
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)
11 minutes 10 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)
18 minutes 30 seconds
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
..So if you so strictly follow the market of Zcoin ,and you are so negative to it , why you are wasting your time with this at all...
You don't understand : I'm not negative at all.
I'm a miner and I just follow the market and make analysis for good selling my coins.

You would like I say only "it's allways time to buy XZC" ? Readers are not stupid !
You could thank me for having warned here of the fall of XZC; I hope that some of you will have followed my advice: they will have saved money.
Think positive.

Yes BTC38 is out : no chance.
Bittrex works well :-).

I think you are being a big buyer and you are trying to collect cheap coins and making some bad smell to make the sellers scared so they can sell this coin with cheap price and you will buy this coin. I know your trick and I'm following you to get more cheap coins. Thank you so much.
You think what you want and I understand your point : no problem.

That is important is that all that I wrote are factual : I do not make false rumors or other lies.
I wrote factuals, with verifiables numbers. I explain my reasoning and everyone can follow it and judge its truth.
And the facts give me reason.

Once They want to get a cheap coin then They can give out many bad reasons to the investors as it was used to happen before to collect cheap zcoins from weak hands But I like this play and so I feel very excited to be behind you .
legendary
..So if you so strictly follow the market of Zcoin ,and you are so negative to it , why you are wasting your time with this at all...
You don't understand : I'm not negative at all.
I'm a miner and I just follow the market and make analysis for good selling my coins.

You would like I say only "it's allways time to buy XZC" ? Readers are not stupid !
You could thank me for having warned here of the fall of XZC; I hope that some of you will have followed my advice: they will have saved money.
Think positive.

Yes BTC38 is out : no chance.
Bittrex works well :-).

I think you are being a big buyer and you are trying to collect cheap coins and making some bad smell to make the sellers scared so they can sell this coin with cheap price and you will buy this coin. I know your trick and I'm following you to get more cheap coins. Thank you so much.
You think what you want and I understand your point : no problem.

That is important is that all that I wrote are factual : I do not make false rumors or other lies.
I wrote factuals, with verifiables numbers. I explain my reasoning and everyone can follow it and judge its truth.
And the facts give me reason.
Jump to: