Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 35. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 2
Good afternoon. Is your platform allowed in all countries? There are no restrictions?
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Did you think to transfer your coin to Blockchain? I think in this case it will be easier for you to negotiate with the exchanges, since exchanges prefer to work with currencies that are created on Blockchain.

What? If they call themselves an experimental non-blockchain project why would they change their concept so early?

No Blockchain here, ever Smiley What's the point of making yet another Blockchain-based crypto? There are a few thousands of them on the market already.
Wow, really? Few thousand? I did not even think that there are so many such projects.
I do not think that there are really so many of them. Maybe a few dozen, but I do not think that anymore. If possible, please give some examples?
Activity: 139
Did you think to transfer your coin to Blockchain? I think in this case it will be easier for you to negotiate with the exchanges, since exchanges prefer to work with currencies that are created on Blockchain.

What? If they call themselves an experimental non-blockchain project why would they change their concept so early?

No Blockchain here, ever Smiley What's the point of making yet another Blockchain-based crypto? There are a few thousands of them on the market already.
Wow, really? Few thousand? I did not even think that there are so many such projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold

Activity: 207
Hello, where I can tell with team? I have few questions and interesting propose. Maybe you have Discord?
Hello, Discord is absent, but you can write in Telegram. Link to Telegram chanel on the first page of thsi thread.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hello, where I can tell with team? I have few questions and interesting propose. Maybe you have Discord?
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 100
I got acquainted with the project, quite interesting. Solutions with Green Paper are very unique, I have not seen this before, this is cool! I would also like to note that the project CEO is quite an educated and competent person who really knows what he is doing. Good luck to you guys!
Activity: 299
Good evening, your project was created exclusively for micropayment or for large payments too?
What is your understanding of large payments? I think this project will work only for micropayments, since they are positioning themselves from this side.
Activity: 147
Good evening, your project was created exclusively for micropayment or for large payments too?
Activity: 106
Good afternoon, with which exchanges are you in negotiations? I think I can help you with this question.
Do you have a connection with exchanges? Are you expensive for your services?
The first exchanges on which the coin will be added will be free. As far as I know this is the principled position of the team.
There are not so many exchanges on which can add currency for free. Could it be better to pay a listing? I think this is not expensive, but there will be a lot of privileges.
In fact, more than you think. The main thing is the first exchange, which agrees, it will be easier with the second one.
Activity: 163
Good afternoon, with which exchanges are you in negotiations? I think I can help you with this question.
The first exchanges on which the coin will be added will be free. As far as I know this is the principled position of the team.
There are not so many exchanges on which can add currency for free. Could it be better to pay a listing? I think this is not expensive, but there will be a lot of privileges.
Activity: 81
Activity: 96
Activity: 130

Apparently the person does not fully understand the essence of this platform and proposed a solution to add the project token to the exchange as soon as possible.
No, I understand everything. If the project revises its concept, it will be much easier to get to the exchange. I do not see anything wrong with this, until the project is just beginning its existence - team can change the basis and set the correct course for the project. Don't you think so?
To be honest, this is very strange, since the project has just begun its development. I am sure that the team will manage to come to an agreement with the exchanges and soon we will see a coin on the exchanges.
Activity: 283

Apparently the person does not fully understand the essence of this platform and proposed a solution to add the project token to the exchange as soon as possible.
No, I understand everything. If the project revises its concept, it will be much easier to get to the exchange. I do not see anything wrong with this, until the project is just beginning its existence - team can change the basis and set the correct course for the project. Don't you think so?

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Activity: 283
Activity: 106
Hello, who can explain about how the price of a ZLD coin is formed?
Pages:
Jump to: