Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 37. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The rise in prices for all cryptocurrencies has a positive effect on your coin?
Of course, earlier the creator of the project wrote that in just a few months Coin increased in price by 25%. I think that in these days he could also grow a little in value.

it's a great show. I think, the token will be able to break up. its price can increase significantly. among other coins it looks very promising
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
Hello, what is Green Paper? For the first time i see document like this.

It's a simplified version of the White Paper, for those who are too lazy to read the full document Smiley
An interesting solution, I have never seen it anywhere before too. You yourself have invented such?

I'm not sure. I think I saw it somewhere...
Creator of Zold
When will it be possible to place nodes and earn bonuses for hosting on Windows?

Good question. Not yet, but we are open to your contribution. Let me add it to our Roadmap.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
When will it be possible to place nodes and earn bonuses for hosting on Windows?
I do not quite understand what you are talking about. Can you explain? Do you mean that you can get paid for it? How?
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
Activity: 147
Merit: 10

It's a simplified version of the White Paper, for those who are too lazy to read the full document Smiley
An interesting solution, I have never seen it anywhere before too. You yourself have invented such?
Creator of Zold

Activity: 139
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Only the price of BTC matters for us, since the price of ZLD is calculated in BTC-per-ZLD.
It turns out if the price of Bitcoin increases, then the value of your coin increases accordingly?
Creator of Zold

Only the price of BTC matters for us, since the price of ZLD is calculated in BTC-per-ZLD.
Creator of Zold
Good afternoon. How many coins have been released to date, and how many coins will be released in the future?

You can find our numbers here: https://wts.zold.io/rate

Total emission is 132096.00 ZLD, but we still hold 100K. So, there are 32K distributed on the market.
Activity: 106
Good afternoon. How many coins have been released to date, and how many coins will be released in the future?
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
Of course, earlier the creator of the project wrote that in just a few months Coin increased in price by 25%. I think that in these days he could also grow a little in value.
On the wallet, the price has not changed, if not mistaken. Price as it was a week ago, it remains. Are you sure that the price has increased by 25%?
Yes that's for sure. Perhaps the price will rise in the coming days. Or do you think otherwise? Need to follow this.
Activity: 207
On the wallet, the price has not changed, if not mistaken. Price as it was a week ago, it remains. Are you sure that the price has increased by 25%?
Activity: 299
Activity: 200
Activity: 97
No, you do not need to do this, everyone who wants and so will be able to find and get acquainted with the team. Or if they do not find it, they will ask here,  and people here will be sure to answer.
The site is made minimalist, strictly and without unnecessary, no need to change anything.

That's what we think too. We made our marketing materials (the website, the PDF files) as minimalistic as possible. No need to spend extra dollars on images and bright colors, we are not about that. We are creating technology, which is going to compete with Blockchain.
I agree with you, the site should be simple and informative at the same time. Many projects create a site where there is a lot of information and people just get lost on the site and can not find anything.
Creator of Zold
No, you do not need to do this, everyone who wants and so will be able to find and get acquainted with the team. Or if they do not find it, they will ask here,  and people here will be sure to answer.
The site is made minimalist, strictly and without unnecessary, no need to change anything.

That's what we think too. We made our marketing materials (the website, the PDF files) as minimalistic as possible. No need to spend extra dollars on images and bright colors, we are not about that. We are creating technology, which is going to compete with Blockchain.
Activity: 130
Do you plan to show the team in the future? I think users will want it and sooner or later it will need to be done.

Well, it is visible already, but in our pitch document (last page): http://papers.zold.io/zerocracy-deck.pdf Do you think we should put it on the front page of our website?)
Creator of Zold
Do you plan to show the team in the future? I think users will want it and sooner or later it will need to be done.

Well, it is visible already, but in our pitch document (last page): http://papers.zold.io/zerocracy-deck.pdf Do you think we should put it on the front page of our website?)
Pages:
Jump to: