Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 36. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Do you plan to make it possible to buy your coins for other currencies? Maybe Ethereum?

We will be just listed at a currency exchange and that will solve the problem. Soon.
Have you thought of making a withdrawal from the wallet not only on bitcoin?
I think coin will soon be released on the exchange, and there will be not only a pair of BTC / ZLD, but also others.
Is there an exact date when the token will appear on the exchange?
No, but I communicated with the person from the project team, they are now actively engaged in the search for the exchange. I am sure that in the near future the coin will be released on the exchange.
Thank you, I will wait for the coin to start trading on the exchanges. I plan to buy a coin when it starts to trade.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Good afternoon, how are you conversation with the exchanges? Any news?
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
Do you plan to make it possible to buy your coins for other currencies? Maybe Ethereum?

We will be just listed at a currency exchange and that will solve the problem. Soon.
I think coin will soon be released on the exchange, and there will be not only a pair of BTC / ZLD, but also others.
No, but I communicated with the person from the project team, they are now actively engaged in the search for the exchange. I am sure that in the near future the coin will be released on the exchange.
Activity: 139
Does your coin have high volatility?
No, the price of a coin does not change often, but it is tied to Bitcoin.
Is the coin tied to bitcoin? Do you mean that if Bitcoin grows, then the coin will grow accordingly?
Activity: 147
Good evening, did you plan to engage in SMM promotion?
I believe that for cryptocurrency projects, this method of promotion is ineffective. Do you think this makes sense?
This is a relatively inexpensive form of promotion, I do not understand why you think that it is expensive and inefficient.
Activity: 106
But Bitcoin is very volatile. Or I did not understand you correctly, can you explain?
Activity: 130
Activity: 240
Activity: 112
I believe that for cryptocurrency projects, this method of promotion is ineffective. Do you think this makes sense?
Any advertising has a positive effect on any project in terms of attendance and recognition, so this makes sense.
But in general, I agree with you, it is expensive and not very effective. There are other ways to promote a project.
Activity: 207
Activity: 147
Activity: 139

No, but as far as I know, the team is negotiating with some exchanges. This is not a quick process.
Why you think so? If project have money for this deal - it is very quick and easy.
As I understand it, the team plans to go free to the first exchanges and get to CoinMarketCap, and only then it is possible to grow and add a coin to the new exchanges.
This is correct, because today for money you can add any coin to any exchange. This will be a good indicator.
Activity: 81

No, but as far as I know, the team is negotiating with some exchanges. This is not a quick process.
Why you think so? If project have money for this deal - it is very quick and easy.
Activity: 200

Activity: 96

Activity: 97

Activity: 106

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold

Activity: 283
The rise in prices for all cryptocurrencies has a positive effect on your coin?
Of course, earlier the creator of the project wrote that in just a few months Coin increased in price by 25%. I think that in these days he could also grow a little in value.

it's a great show. I think, the token will be able to break up. its price can increase significantly. among other coins it looks very promising

You are welcome to buy yourself a few zolds and then share your experience with others. This way you will help the community grow and will help our project.

To buy (covert your BTC to ZLD), just click here.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
The rise in prices for all cryptocurrencies has a positive effect on your coin?
Of course, earlier the creator of the project wrote that in just a few months Coin increased in price by 25%. I think that in these days he could also grow a little in value.

it's a great show. I think, the token will be able to break up. its price can increase significantly. among other coins it looks very promising

You are welcome to buy yourself a few zolds and then share your experience with others. This way you will help the community grow and will help our project.

To buy (covert your BTC to ZLD), just click here.
Pages:
Jump to: