Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZOLD, an experimental non-Blockchain cryptocurrency for fast micropayments - page 38. (Read 8999 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Do you plan to show the team in the future? I think users will want it and sooner or later it will need to be done.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
I think they don't want to do this for free. Now people want to get paid for any work, and rightly so. Maybe you are ready to make at least a small reward for this work?

Nah... To early to donate any money to any satellite projects. We may have the ability to do it later, but not now.
This is the right position, for a beginner project you need to save your money as much as possible and try to find a common language and cooperate on mutually beneficial conditions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
Creator of Zold
I think they don't want to do this for free. Now people want to get paid for any work, and rightly so. Maybe you are ready to make at least a small reward for this work?

Nah... To early to donate any money to any satellite projects. We may have the ability to do it later, but not now.
Activity: 163
i missed when this launched, seems you been working at it for a while eh?
theres alot of info to take in, im reading up on it all now
maybe i can help with the windows app, this is in Ruby? i suk @ ruby haha, but maybe i can make one in C+...

so many projects so little time haha

Good luck moving forward! Smiley

You can create your own C++ client for Zold Smiley The protocol is open.
Creator of Zold
maybe i can help with the windows app, this is in Ruby? i suk @ ruby haha, but maybe i can make one in C+...

You can create your own C++ client for Zold Smiley The protocol is open.
Activity: 95
Good evening.
Do you have any sponsorship agreements with other projects? If not, do you plan to enter into partnership agreements with other companies?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Tell us why you decided to create your project not on Blockchain?

What is the point of making yet another Blockchain-based cryptocurrency? Aren't there enough of them on the market already? We need new ideas, new architecture, new concepts. Zold is new.

Creator of Zold
I've built a mobile app for zold.
Beta version available for Android and iOS

Also, you can find the repository on GitHub

Thanks! Keep this project up, very soon you will have many users.
Creator of Zold
Not at the moment. We can help that person to make the project open source and promote him/her as a programmer. But we are not ready to pay.
If you can help and promote his as a programmer, I think it will be even better than a one-time reward, cause any novice freelancer or programmer needs stability.

That's exactly my offer: come to us, we will help your open source project to become visible, you will get your online reputation boost.
Creator of Zold

What is the point of making yet another Blockchain-based cryptocurrency? Aren't there enough of them on the market already? We need new ideas, new architecture, new concepts. Zold is new.
Activity: 106
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
We are not creating a standalone app for Windows or Mac now, but this may be an interesting project too! Any volunteers?
I know a person who can help and do it. Are you ready to pay it?

Not at the moment. We can help that person to make the project open source and promote him/her as a programmer. But we are not ready to pay.
If you can help and promote his as a programmer, I think it will be even better than a one-time reward, cause any novice freelancer or programmer needs stability.
Creator of Zold
We are not creating a standalone app for Windows or Mac now, but this may be an interesting project too! Any volunteers?

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Good afternoon, is this a preliminary beta version? Are you planning to release a wallet for the Windows operating system?
You can use the wallet online, you do not need to install it. Or do you mean mobile devices with Windows operating system?

Creator of Zold

Good afternoon, is this a preliminary beta version? Are you planning to release a wallet for the Windows operating system?
You can use the wallet online, you do not need to install it. Or do you mean mobile devices with Windows operating system?

Activity: 283

Activity: 147

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Creator of Zold
Good evening, how is your deal with the exchanges? Maybe there is some news? I would like to see your token on some of the exchanges, it would be a great jerk in the price, wouldn’t it?
I think that as soon as some news appears, we will immediately find out from the team. I would like to know where I can get acquainted with the road map? Please give me a link, I can not find.

Here it is: https://blog.zold.io/roadmap.html You are welcome to contribute, if you are a Ruby developer.
Activity: 139
Hello guys, any news? How is your project developing?
Pages:
Jump to: