Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZYX NETWORK - A GROUND-BREAKING POS-BASED PRODUCT FOR A WIDE AUDIENCE - page 2. (Read 3674 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

How many people have already taken part in zyx staking?

Check zyx explorer, you will find all information there

I can't open it, what's wrong? Team should work to update zyx explorer
Everything is fine with zyx explorer. Check it one more time. They should provide open code to GitHub to bring dapps developers to zyx network
I think the team will update it because they are going to connect binance. Market volume will grow and we will have more users
First of all, they should provide bridges with eth and binance blockchains. So we should wait for it
brand new

Everything is fine with zyx explorer. Check it one more time. They should provide open code to GitHub to bring dapps developers to zyx network
I think team will update it because they are going to connect binance. Market volume will grow and we will have more users
brand new

I think market volume will rise after ethereum connection . But team should add eth based platforms

What platforms they are going to add? Still no info about it
First of all, we should wait when this bridge will be released. Only after its team will tell about further plans
It can take a lot of time. Not so easy to provide such connection especially with ethereum network
brand new

What do you think about zyx community events? how many memes can I create?

As I get you can create any amount of memes. But don't forget to put hashtags
That's good. I will try to take part in. Want to get free tokens because can't buy now. All crypto is low and I am not able to trade
You should be careful because it is a great risk to trade now. Better take part in staking
brand new

What about forging? Where can I check details about it? And should I pay to use node creation?

No, they will make a standard fee for zyx forging. So it is better to buy more coins while you have such an opportunity. You should hold more than 100k tokens to take part in it

If you want to get good rewards both from staking and forging you can buy more coins. You will return your investments just in a year

But forging still on development. You can increase your rewards only with wallet connection
As I know forging will be added this year so it is better to increase your pool to 100k tokens
It is not so hard to buy this amount because the coin price is low now
brand new
What about the coin price? Why it is falling? When team is planning to connect binance?
brand new

Price is low now but market volume is growing. How can it be?

Why do you think that price is not so good? Check again market volume for ZYX coin and price resistance

Now market volume is low because no one trades zyx coins. The price will grow only after eth and binance connection

Are you sure about it? Where did you get this information?
Check social networks and telegram chat. You will find all information and you can ask admins for help. Team is going to provide ethereum and tron bridges and uniswap and binance connection
This will help with market volume for zyx token because not it is low
brand new

Why do you think that price is not so good? Check again market volume for ZYX coin and price resistance

Now market volume is low because no one trades zyx coins. Price will grow only after eth and binance connection

Check social networks and telegram chat. You will find all information and you can ask admins for help. Team is going to provide ethereum and tron bridges and uniswap and binance connection
brand new

What about forging? Where can I check details about it? And should I pay to use node creation?

No, they will make standard fee for zyx forging. So it is better to buy more coins while you have such an opportunity. You should hold more than 100k tokens to take part in it

If you want to get good rewards both from staking and forging you can buy more coins. You will return your investments just in a year

But forging still on development. You can increase your rewards only with wallet connection
As I know forging will be added this year so it is better to increase your pool to 100k tokens
brand new

That's good. I will try to take part. Want to get free tokens because can't buy now. All crypto is low and I am not able to trade
brand new

I think market volume will rise after ethereum connection . But team should add eth based platforms

First of all we should wait when this bridge will be released. Only after it team will tell about further plans
brand new

When team is going to provide binance connection? What tools do they plan to add?
First of all they are going to provide listing on binance. After it they will take part in binance defi contest to create new platform. We will see what they are going to do
brand new

Now market volume is low because no one trades zyx coins. Price will grow only after eth and binance connection
Bitforex volume for zyx coin is growing now because community try to buy more coins
brand new
Should I post it on twitter or just send it to telegram admins?
brand new

No, they will make standard fee for zyx forging. So it is better to buy more coins while you have such an opportunity. You should hold more than 100k tokens to take part in it
There is no limit for connected wallets. So you can increase your rewards to 8% for a month
brand new
We should wait now because the team is going to provide cooperation with binance and uniswap. And only after it they will provide ethereum connection
brand new
Everything is working fine, check your internet connection. But I am waiting for GitHub open code
brand new
When team is going to provide binance connection? What tools do they plan to add?
As I know they are going to provide this month. But still no information about new tools
brand new
brand new
Pages:
Jump to: