Author

Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - page 122. (Read 46356 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I don't doubt there is solid tech and features behind this coin, actually looks like the first promising coin of 2018. Like pretty good, but lets dig in at some finances, Because; after all, you're talking to investors here.

...Greedy. Cunt's valued their product at $256 million USD before anything is developed, at ETH's current rate. AMAZING! What the fuck do you need over $200 million usd for to develop this project? Like seriously, you're telling me each token you're selling is worth more than $1 USD or $1 EU, fucking crazy nonsense.

These companies are valuing their ICO's based on the current performance of a BULL market, not actually what it takes them to develop. When they go through the ICO and determine how much each coin is worth, they look at the current climate and gauge... investors can make an easy X2 return on this coin, because that's all that matters is ROI, and if investors are not making at least X2 on ROI within the first week, then it was definitely a failed ICO.

So, basically, they think investors can pull x2 profit from their coin (they left investors with skin and bones), with a total evaluation of around 500 Million USD for this ICO. If you mention something about a hardcap, you always ALWAYS invest based on hardcap of the ICO's, or you really have 0 clue on what you're doing, ESPECIALLY for the private investments. (Read carefully before you comment on this).

I'd love for the devs to explain how they came to the conclusion for the ICO's price, that would truly make my day! But i'll tell you here and now, it was magically ripped out of that Chinese guy's ass and shit all over you poor sheeps.

Very                                                                                                much this!

Asking for those huge cash for a "somewhat ETH+RaiBlock" alike is too greedy. ICO's no sweet cake anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
I don't doubt there is solid tech and features behind this coin, actually looks like the first promising coin of 2018. Like pretty good, but lets dig in at some finances, Because; after all, you're talking to investors here.

...Greedy. Valued their product over $250 million USD before anything is developed, at ETH's current rate. AMAZING! $250 million usd for to develop this project? Like seriously, you're telling me each token you're selling is worth more than $1 USD or $1 EU,nonsense.

These companies are valuing their ICO's based on the current performance of a BULL market, not actually what it takes them to develop. When they go through the ICO and determine how much each coin is worth, they look at the current climate and gauge... investors can make an easy X2 return on this coin, because that's all that matters is ROI, and if investors are not making at least X2 on ROI within the first week, then it was definitely a failed ICO.

So, basically, they think investors can pull x2 profit from their coin (they left investors with skin and bones), with a total evaluation of around 500 Million USD for this ICO. If you mention something about a hardcap, you always ALWAYS invest based on hardcap of the ICO's, or you really have 0 clue on what you're doing, ESPECIALLY for the private investments. (Read carefully before you comment on this).

I'd love for the devs to explain how they came to the conclusion for the ICO's price. But i'll tell you here and now, it was magic number pulled out of thin air.

EDIT: It seems like all the sheeps are congregating on telegram these days, and there is no meaningful, real discussion that occur on any of these fucked up ICO's. Bubble markets indeed... when people don't even know what they fucking invest in anymore. These types of ICO's will eventually cause all the crypto markets to collapse on its head.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
ArcBlock and CyberMiles are partners? Both are traditional tokens and ArcBlock is the first project to accept CMT in payment, while CyberMiles just ended their ICO for a month.
Activity: 44
You have max purchase of 50 eth per person?
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Where is your whitepaper? There is no information about your product. Please let me know when the whitepaper appears.
You should update the latest news on their website: https://www.arcblock.io/
Have a nice day!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Where is your whitepaper? There is no information about your product. Please let me know when the whitepaper appears.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
This extremely promising project is already attracting so much FUD in social media. Hopefully someone can help to verify the authenticity of the team and/or partnerships.
Activity: 8
Your idea and solution is so good. Cryptosphere is waiting for Blockchain 3.0, which is faster & cheaper, and ArcBlock is all which we need! All for you, ArcBlock
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
My main concern about the project is the $45 million the team is asking for 45% of the tokens, that will give a a valuation of $100 million for a start up, this is quite high IMO, but there are still time to study the project in detail
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
When to start registering to buy arc? I have not seen the registration
Activity: 294
Bookmarked for the airdrop and will keep an eye on the countdown. The design is good and looks like the devs have put some work into it.
Good luck.
What crypto-currencies will be accepted during the sale?

allow accept ETH and CMT
PRIVATE SALE min 150ETH, a rather large sum  Angry Angry
Activity: 266

allow accept ETH and CMT
Activity: 308
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Great project with good team. We are planning to arc price x10 between 2018?
Activity: 196
Good project. I like this DEV team.
Activity: 728
Healing Galing
Very interesting project. So does a "self-evolving ecosystem" mean that ArcBlock is blockchain agnostic and can easily adopt new technologies such as DAGs?
DAG isn't new. It's already being adapted and used by IOTA tangle. What makes this project amazing is the vast addition of features and use-cases for it's own blockchain eco-system. And we know how successful every blockchain technologies out there.

I am just a bit curious about the develop status. So far we only have a white paper, right?
Do we have a GitHub to show the code/source?
And it's now very close to the first round ICO. Do we have the smart contact for selling tokens getting audit?
Any instruction for how to participate in the ICO?
You can view the status if you want at their Github Repository https://github.com/ArcBlock

As of now, we only have the whitepaper. If you look at their github, there's some sort of little development happened last year. They also announce it will be publicly available soon(As described in the whitepaper, it's Open-source). I'm not sure how the ICO is going to be conducted. Whether via Ethereum smart contract or their own way of collecting it.
Very little activity going on in github. I do see after RC0 the project will go open source. When will this be, before or after ICO?
Not sure when it will going to happen. As you can see, only the open-source libraries essential for developing multi-asset blockchain are present on their activities. There might be a private development going in.
Activity: 56
Very interesting project. So does a "self-evolving ecosystem" mean that ArcBlock is blockchain agnostic and can easily adopt new technologies such as DAGs?
DAG isn't new. It's already being adapted and used by IOTA tangle. What makes this project amazing is the vast addition of features and use-cases for it's own blockchain eco-system. And we know how successful every blockchain technologies out there.

I am just a bit curious about the develop status. So far we only have a white paper, right?
And it's now very close to the first round ICO. Do we have the smart contact for selling tokens getting audit?
You can view the status if you want at their Github Repository https://github.com/ArcBlock

As of now, we only have the whitepaper. If you look at their github, there's some sort of little development happened last year. They also announce it will be publicly available soon(As described in the whitepaper, it's Open-source). I'm not sure how the ICO is going to be conducted. Whether via Ethereum smart contract or their own way of collecting it.
Very little activity going on in github. I do see after RC0 the project will go open source. When will this be, before or after ICO?
I believe this project will be a great success!
Activity: 728
Healing Galing

Jump to: