Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 8. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
How can I participate in the bounty?
Activity: 69
I could say that, I'm very happy for being part of this community, the admin and staff in discord are very active, they have lots of activities and even giveaways, this is the type of platform that you can stay for long, and also their trivia are good!
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I like your project because in your project all transactions are fully traceable back to their origins at all times and all network peers have access to that incorruptible ledger
Activity: 82
tokens pretty good grow in value

i totally agree with you. in my opinion everything looks fine and there's nothing unusual here. I will invest
Activity: 112
tokens pretty good grow in value
Activity: 76
it seems to me that there is every chance for a great investment. Do not miss it. I think invest in ACOMAX will never let you down.

How can you ensure?

I also believe in this project because what they researched about our current adult industry and found the solution for each problem.

Because of its bright future. I will join and support acomax
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
it seems to me that there is every chance for a great investment. Do not miss it. I think invest in ACOMAX will never let you down.

How can you ensure?

I also believe in this project because what they researched about our current adult industry and found the solution for each problem.
Activity: 81

How can you ensure?
Activity: 93
Activity: 65
what will happen with unsold token?
Activity: 113
What programming languages are you using  for your app?
Activity: 70
who should i contact in advertising purposes?
Activity: 65
Very cool project. Finally, people will be able to find work without much effort on this

I agree that this issue is very urgent now. People find it difficult to find something sensible

I agree, that's why I began to actively participate in the project's program to help him develop
Activity: 53
Very cool project. Finally, people will be able to find work without much effort on this

I agree that this issue is very urgent now. People find it difficult to find something sensible
Activity: 101
Activity: 72
I really liked the idea of the project. I think this is a very promising field for investment. Is there any competition for this project?

maybe I just do not know, or the projects were not so large, but in my opinion, this ICO has no competitors.
Activity: 54
I really liked the idea of the project. I think this is a very promising field for investment. Is there any competition for this project?
Activity: 68
An innovative project for ecosystem, which is gaining huge reputation in the near future, will become one of the most successful projects!
Activity: 73
Hi! Do I need to open an Ethereum account to participate in token sale?
Activity: 75
Simply like your project because i think it can bring a lot of benefit to our society. It is also a trustworthy project to invest. I invested.
Pages:
Jump to: