Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 26. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This will be a good start for this project
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Agricurtural concept will be great project in the ICO, though agriculture technology is gaining popularity and capital there has been very little talk of Blockchain applications within core agricultural areas. There should be, though. Blockchain has huge potential the agriculture industry.

But how can farmers benefit from DEMETER?
Activity: 65
Already read the whitepaper and learn the project.indeed i'm join this one
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Excellent project and professional team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I think that many participants are pleased with a good project. It's nice that you have an excellent idea and many reasons to be the best in the field of the crypto industry.
Activity: 1
Я yвepeн чтo этoт пpoeкт дoбьeтcя ycпexa и зaймeт cвoe мecтo нa пьeдecтaлe!!! Удaчи paзpaбoтчикaм!!
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
I think many investors will be deterred by long terms.
In accordance with the road map project should evolve to the 3rd quarter of 2019 Sad
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Excellent project with great team, certain successful project and good future. Wish you best luck.  
Activity: 17
When distribution dev.... And hope this project success..
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
Beautiful, project wonderful ideas, great team. I will hold real tight to this previous tokens
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I join you and I am confident that you will succeed
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
the best quality project I have ever seen in my life. I hope I can be a part of this project. I will definitely participate in this project. I hope the airdrop eventually comes to me as well. achievements
Activity: 118
Nice project. I have joined Airdrop. I believe that this project will become huge and successful with bounty and advert it will moon
Activity: 37
nice idea..i hoping lot of people adopt this token in the future as part of innovation on payment system....
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
i really like the idea behind the project and also the items of the roadmap..i wish this project a success. .good job done..keep it up
Activity: 392
Merit: 126
current topic currently  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Very interesting idea. It is a pity that there was no bounty
Activity: 70
I wish you the best guys, project looks amazing. Let me know if i can help you guys for any translate in french, just pm me. Good luck.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Very nice project! Good luck dev! Im joined )
Pages:
Jump to: