Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 27. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Innovative idea. DEMETER will definitely bring change to the crypto world. It will be having a great success in future as it has a good team mates.
Activity: 308
signs of a successful project, we will participate Smiley
Activity: 196
Unusual project, I will give information about it in Telegram channel https://t.me/coinsfree about airdrops
Activity: 140
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
LMISB
When consider farmer and final customer actually farmer can get good profit.But Can he keep the profit same everyday. Actully no.Middle man can find some customers to relavant this.When we consider both both have advantage and disadvantages.If this can give the profit to farmer continuously this will be the best.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I have gone through the concept of this project and i must say its really nice, nice one dev
Activity: 30
Very interesting project. After reading on white paper I'm very sure to join DEMETER community. Glad to one of your family. I'm sure that this project will succeed in future. Thanks.
Activity: 462
I like fresh products. I will be glad to buy it with this token.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
another agri based project. I hope this project is the game changer of today's many ICO's.
Activity: 406
This project use state of the art technology to give every individual access to fair traded quality food that is a new and innovative idea of business. This is in the favor of this project for its success, I hope it will be do better in near future.  
Activity: 6
God bless to the project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Joined form airdrop. Good project dev

Are they really running airdrop campaign for the project? If yes can you please tell me where I can find the form to submit?
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
the second time I saw a project about agriculture, and I was always interested in it. hopefully other crypto development can think of things like this.good project and success dev Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
The agricultural projects, I see a team with blockchain and agriculture experience, that's great for the next development and wonderful project.
Activity: 4
After going through everything, I think this airdrop will make serious impact....... Good and interesting proje
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Good project and interesting one. I am looking forward for some updates regarding this project.
Activity: 406
Joined form airdrop. Good project dev
Activity: 327
Good project..just join the airdrop
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
DMT will be the center of echo system.
this us the most attractive slogan i have seen in this project.i really love the concept and can you explain more how that will hapeen?no detais can found in bct tread.im still reaserching about thia project and hooe to buy some at the end.giodluck
Activity: 64
It's a good project I want to support this... Hope it will be a successful...
Pages:
Jump to: